Otome Hearts
Let's talk about BJD Dolls:) - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Let's talk about BJD Dolls:) - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's talk about BJD Dolls:)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's talk about BJD Dolls:) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's talk about BJD Dolls:)

Post by milkyway 16/04/14, 11:37 am

i'm really really dead set on annie Crying i really want to get her!! but it's so hard to do so when i have bills to pay, figures i want, merchandise and clothes and other stuff....

it's okay!! it's misha from pita ten!! ^^
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 41
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://aibon.flavors.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/04/14, 07:51 pm

ohh!! i understand that feel  Frustrated 
having lots of hobbies and interests is great
but it's so hard to spread out money
between stuff you want
when you have stuff to pay...
but thats what you call life
*adds you*

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 17/04/14, 11:07 pm

yeah exactly and then i have a boyfriend who really likes expensive games as well... i have to spoil him too!!  Bert sweating
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/04/14, 07:25 am

ooh~! 
I like to spoil mine with
anime goods on occasion smile
I actually like expensive games more than my bf lol kind of makes sense because i  end up buying otome game special editions and rare games.My Bf usually just  downloads games on his laptop for  deals 

sayy..this may be obvious
so you may know about it
 but lots of people in the BJD
hobby have a box/jar/
bank that is their special BJD fund
to  set money aside specifically
 or will put their change or small bills in there. not sure if you have done this or think it'll work for you lol but i thought i'd just mention it smile

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 18/04/14, 10:52 am

see, i thought about this! but then my boyfriend and i are talking about moving this summer and we're going to a convention as well. Crying but hm that is a thought! i think i'll start doing that  Trust me, I\'m an ex
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 24/04/14, 04:35 pm

whoops i was wrong! her name and make is dollzone annie!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i'm really really dead set on annie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i really want to get her!! but it's so hard to do so when i have bills to pay, figures i want, merchandise and clothes and other stuff....

yeah exactly and then i have a boyfriend who really likes expensive games as well... i have to spoil him too!!  

@milkyway - wow she looks amazing:)) I feel the same way too, It's really expensive plus I resigned on my job because of too much stress and I got sick of anemia. I don't have much money right now to continue my hobby lool I even thought of doing cosplay in the future but really, funds is the problem Bert sweating but when I get a new job again I'll start saving.
Nice you got a boyfriend like I don't have one right now so I stay on my otome fantasy world *evil laughs*  Evil smirk

Last edited by alyssia on 24/04/14, 04:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 115
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssia 24/04/14, 04:46 pm

Aww im so sorry you weren't feeling well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm so glad youre ok!
 you were the only person i have to talk about BJDs  and porcelain dolls with. i think I have 28  porcelain dolls now ~Collection keeps on growing and growing its getting pretty amazing of how many i'm finding lol.

@otaku17 - don't worry I've been recovering and getting lots of sleep lately. good thing It wasn't serious that I can be hospitalized. I don't like hospitals that much although my bro was a nurse. aww thank you yeah we were the only ones here who started this BJD topic and looks like milkyway is joining us which is awesome like  Love it! The more, the merrierxD Great that your collection is growing.  Btw, since we are all talking about "Any" dolls here, I would also like to add, last time, me and my bro went to an anime con and saw some living dead dolls for sale. I was about to buy one but I specifically want this frozen Charlotte which they don't have. 
Here she is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Most of the living dead dolls are quite gore, I like her because she doesn't have any blood or goreness in her. She looks pretty as well. She died getting frozen tho >.> so there, just wanna share it to u Sparkle Maybe I'll see her in the near future and in that time I hope I got money to buy her. sunny day 
alyssia
alyssia
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 115
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/07/14, 07:33 pm

shes pretty for a LDD  smile 
im not one for gore either. 
I really hope you can get her~ 
her outfits really adorable! 
whoaa i didn't post here since april 24 ? 
Sorry.. sad i have lost count of my porcelain dolls. I need to recount for you xD 

I got Ai (jun plannings) Black bacarra. shes from the same company as your baby Tori <3 I decided to re name her  Ezra. its a really rare name now days.

My obitsu male has a faceup now
it's not that great though because i made it from old colored pencils/water color pencils
i had a char. in mind for him but all the pieces i needed for him are SOLD out or discontinued sad 
not really sure what im to do...

I also have another BJD SD male from the company soul doll. his stock names (general edition) Asiter. i still need to pick a name to rename him. i just got him though. hes around 2 ft with red hair blue eyes. he came a full set of clothes  I bought it used and paid 260.00 including shipping. i think thats pretty cheap for a legit doll that size and from that company

I also have another boy who is a size smaller than Asiter who is named peter who is a resin soul (iknow that sometimes the smaller companies are a bit frowned upon but..i fell in love) sorry for the long post 

Last edited by otaku17 on 27/09/14, 07:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : post WAY too long got carried away..sorry *hides*)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/09/14, 07:16 am

maybe i should share pics of my BJD family? smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2