Otome Hearts
Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You

+29
TsundereHime
Velut Luna
billies
Blue_Star
Daeyamati
Makise Sunao
Verdelish
rozelie123
NoctisxMog
Aserettt
vocaotome
Lola098
KuraraOkami
mina_seiko1
Karo Hiru
Kyumee
Nebty
Meventia
AsukaKojima
Fandramon
KawaiiMess
Elenielwen
NuitNoire
XionNight
Roxas4ever
Bimzi
Sku
Ace of Hearts
Ame
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You - Page 3 Empty Re: Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You

Post by Velut Luna 11/07/13, 08:39 am

I bought the game at the anime expo. 

So far I passed Jihae's route. I plan to play today but my nephew felt like playing it XD so he's doing Jiwoo's route. 

It's a bit frustrating at times, the whole constant q.save/q.load when you don't do things right when you (or rather not) encounter them. 

But...YOU CAN'T STOP PLAYING. 

I can't say much on the characters just yet, only Jihae. 
THAT MAN IS TOO HOT FOR HIS OWN GOOD. 

and the fangirls annoyed me. 
Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 285
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://glitterberry.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You - Page 3 Empty Re: Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You

Post by TsundereHime 03/08/13, 12:21 am

KawaiiMess wrote:Speaking of anime cons, were any Dandelion fans at Fanime? I remember screaming with someone about Dandelion at the "Weird Manga" panel at Fanime (I was helping run the panel), but I don't know if they were actually from here or not! We should have talked more about butler rabbits!
Jisoo fan here. During Fanime my friends and I were playing it in our hotel room. After 6 hours of Jisoo's route my friend got a general bad end. She was SO mad. Ahahaha

I plan on bringing my laptop so we can play it again next weekend during Otakon.
TsundereHime
TsundereHime
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 19
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rainsgirl 08/08/13, 04:00 am

smile  I just bought the game!!! ^_^  Can't wait to play it.
rainsgirl
rainsgirl
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 02/02/15, 11:47 pm

Hey everyone! I totally forgot that when I bought Nameless, I bought a package with the two games together. Somehow, I finished Nameless and moved on! So now I want to go back and finally play Dandelion! I know in Nameless, there was a suggested order for doing the routes. Is there a suggested order for this game also? Or does anyone remember if one of the routes was easier then the others? With all the stat raising I'm a little nervous. ^^;; Thanks!!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 05/02/15, 05:49 am

insight_blue wrote:Hey everyone! I totally forgot that when I bought Nameless, I bought a package with the two games together. Somehow, I finished Nameless and moved on! So now I want to go back and finally play Dandelion! I know in Nameless, there was a suggested order for doing the routes. Is there a suggested order for this game also? Or does anyone remember if one of the routes was easier then the others? With all the stat raising I'm a little nervous. ^^;; Thanks!!
The orange cat (Jiyeon) was the easiest of them all.
The silver rabbit and white rabbit was the hardest.
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 214
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by sauceysauce 05/01/16, 02:07 am

Just as planned Hehehehe! I loved Jihae's route. Oh my god! The cgs were amazing!
sauceysauce
sauceysauce
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3