Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Tanabata Wishes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Tanabata Wishes

Post by Skeens on 06/07/13, 02:24 pm

Hey, guys! So, apparently it's Tanabata time in Japan right now. If you guys don't know what Tanabata is, it's basically a star festival where the Japanese people celebrate the meeting of the two deities Orihime and Hikoboshi! (aka Vega and Altair). It is also the time where I spend a lot of time on Twitter talking to Japanese bots about my wishes wwwwww

Generally the Tanabata consists of writing your wish on a paper and hanging it upon a bamboo for the stars to see so it can be granted. 

So, with that, what are your guys' wishes, if/when you were celebrating Tanabata?

Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Tanabata Wishes

Post by Loki666 on 07/07/13, 02:35 am

Sadly, we don't celebrate Tanabata where I live (actually, I'm the only one who knows what it is x3 ) But if I were to celebrate it, I would wish to have the determination to fulfill all of my dreams :3

Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirai on 11/07/13, 01:30 am

Hmmm, if I were to wish for anything it would be for peace around the house. It would be nice to have a day where everyone can relax instead of remaining a bundle of nerves, like we usually are.

Mirai
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 195
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:06 pm

Sponsored content