Otome Hearts
Diabolik Lovers Anime Premiere 16/9/13 - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Diabolik Lovers Anime Premiere 16/9/13 - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diabolik Lovers Anime Premiere 16/9/13

+9
Everetty
Velut Luna
Shaye
The_Cat_Lady
Blue_Sargent
Ame
Hype
Sakimichi
jauntyspacemage
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diabolik Lovers Anime Premiere 16/9/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Diabolik Lovers Anime Premiere 16/9/13

Post by Velut Luna 11/10/13, 04:50 am

Leave it to the anime's for not showing Frustrated
Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 285
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://glitterberry.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Diabolik Lovers Anime Premiere 16/9/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Diabolik Lovers Anime Premiere 16/9/13

Post by Everetty 13/11/13, 06:28 am

jauntyspacemage wrote:
Hype wrote:15 minutes?! This is unnaceptable Very Mad 
   Agh gosh, I know... but at least since I'm new to it I can mess with the drama cds or the game.
I really don't want to sound stupid, but where can you find the game? I've been watching the show and now I really want to play it!
Everetty
Everetty
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 8
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danonito Manestra 16/11/13, 11:11 pm

I'm not sure if I'm going to watch it, even if I added it in my <<plan to watch>> list on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Oh well, I may watch it someday but I've plans for another anime to watch first, such as Saint Seiya Omega , Shiki, Karneval, Gintama and many other.
Danonito Manestra
Danonito Manestra
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 155
+Like : 58
Awards :
Events :

http://obitomania.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xneyon 17/11/13, 09:22 pm

Danonito Manestra wrote: I'm not sure if I'm going to watch it, even if I added it in my <<plan to watch>> list on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Oh well, I may watch it someday but I've plans for another anime to watch first, such as Saint Seiya Omega , Shiki, Karneval, Gintama and many other.
I recommend watching Diabolik lovers.
 Judging you 
p.s I plan on watching Karneval too.
xneyon
xneyon
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayolizz 27/12/13, 11:17 am

The anime is already done.. and. I'm not satisfied with the ending. -_- She only became a Vampire. sad
Sayolizz
Sayolizz
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 128
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by misakihanazono 05/01/14, 08:58 pm

apart from the fact that the whole story seemed to be most about Ayato and that his brothers from main characters turned out be supporting, i liked it and i liked their lines as well . 
misakihanazono
misakihanazono
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 154
+Like : 58
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2