Otome Hearts
Diabolik Lovers 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Diabolik Lovers 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diabolik Lovers

+6
alice3ify
Seira
The_Cat_Lady
Nymph
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
stellarroze
10 posters

Go down

Diabolik Lovers Empty Diabolik Lovers

Post by stellarroze 10/06/13, 08:19 am

The studio is ZEXCS and it will be released in Autumn. Here's the website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
stellarroze
stellarroze
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 152
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Diabolik Lovers Empty Re: Diabolik Lovers

Post by HereWeAreAtSeaworld 10/06/13, 09:26 am

Oh dear Lord! I just saw the PV released and almost jizzed in my pants from the sheer excitement and yes do want!
The only thing I'm worried about is that new fans = a fresh spew of Yui-hate.
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 44
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymph 10/06/13, 10:00 am

OMG :affraid:
Can't wait to see how anime fans will react after hearing chichinashi and bitch-chan Laughing dududu
Nymph
Nymph
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 63
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 10/06/13, 10:38 am

Can't wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!The art is really pretty.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira 10/06/13, 06:10 pm

I can't wait for it to come out! I felt myself blush when I watching the PV! :oops:
Seira
Seira
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 90
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 10/06/13, 08:13 pm

My motivation to watch has gone to the drain .. I wonder why I do not like the art in the anime? :/ it really looks LQ .. Me thinks though..
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 11/06/13, 01:23 am

alice3ify wrote:My motivation to watch has gone to the drain .. I wonder why I do not like the art in the anime? :/ it really looks LQ .. Me thinks though..
Well, it is only a rough PV. The animation will be cleaned up from now until the time it airs (I'm guessing fall of this year) so the art will definitely improve, but it won't be as detailed and delicate as the art in the original game.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Velut Luna 11/06/13, 03:59 am

I can't wait to see it, I just know of it because at times I get spammed in tumblr and I really like seeing Shuu & Subaru. The PV animation looks a bit weird, but like Daeyamati said, the art might be better in the anime once it comes out.
Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 285
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://glitterberry.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 11/06/13, 04:46 am

Daeyamati wrote:
alice3ify wrote:My motivation to watch has gone to the drain .. I wonder why I do not like the art in the anime? :/ it really looks LQ .. Me thinks though..
Well, it is only a rough PV. The animation will be cleaned up from now until the time it airs (I'm guessing fall of this year) so the art will definitely improve, but it won't be as detailed and delicate as the art in the original game.

Yes I know it won't be AS good as the original artwork of course. But at least they can do better. It is going to be aired around October. And hopefully ZEXCS won't make this screwed up like they did with AMNESIA.
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymph 11/06/13, 05:38 am

alice3ify wrote:
Daeyamati wrote:

Yes I know it won't be AS good as the original artwork of course. But at least they can do better. It is going to be aired around October. And hopefully ZEXCS won't make this screwed up like they did with AMNESIA.

Umm, the one who screw up AMNESIA is not ZEXCS but Brains Base Neutral
Nymph
Nymph
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 63
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 11/06/13, 07:43 am

Sorry, got that one mistaken. Thanks for correcting.
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 22/06/13, 02:02 am

I, myself, am really looking forward to this anime! [rubs hands excitedly] Sure, the animation may not be perfect (I don't understand why anyone would have super high expectations, when otoge in general is a niche within a niche and Dialovers is a niche within a niche within a niche.) but I think they captured the essence of the characters/game pretty well. (That kiss fakeout...........)

I'm just kind of worried of the people that will criticize Dialovers/the anime heavily.
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by stellarroze 22/06/13, 03:53 pm

I want to look forward to it but ZEXCS have a bad track record when it comes to adaptations.
stellarroze
stellarroze
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 152
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 23/06/13, 03:56 am

Ah, really? I've never heard of ZEXCS before since I'm not into the anime scene much, but what kind of anime have they made before? How was it bad? I'm hoping they do a good job with Dialover...
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Myako 17/01/14, 09:42 pm

As I'm someone who watches every anime with appealing art I knew I'd watch this and told a friend in school about it. After watching the first episode and not being able to remember the names we named them after their appearances (Couch, Hat/Bitch, Megane, Teddy, Albino and the other Couch-guy, I can't remember his nickname.) She got way more into the series and found out about the game etc. She imported it from Japan even though she isn't able to speak Japanese and the people who work on a translation aren't nearly finished but hey. 
So she told me about the game and everything and so we knew about their background stories and the ending and everything and it was so much fun talking about it. There are many people that don't like it since there's this S and M thing and Bitch-chan or Pancake but it was rather fun watching so I don't see any problems with it. I enjoyed it and the animation was pretty good.   smile
Myako
Myako
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://www.staremojii.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down