Otome Hearts
What's your ideal heroine? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What's your ideal heroine? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your ideal heroine?

+8
Verdelish
Akuni
Finnista
nero279
Bu-Bu San
Sakimichi
KawaiiMess
Dududu
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's your ideal heroine? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your ideal heroine?

Post by Verdelish 16/05/13, 06:32 am

Alright, I admit after seeing everyone's epic heroines and akuni's bunnies akdhg;dh I was motivated to post my own.

Spoiler:
Once upon a time, Verdelish wanted to make her own otome game. This was to be the main character. But then Verdelish realized that she does not know how to use Photoshop and/or turn her sketches into lineart, so the dream slowly faded. But Miri will always... live on... in her heart... /scene

tl;dr thanks everyone for putting me back in a drawing mood WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Verdelish
Verdelish
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 80
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://verdelish.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 16/05/13, 12:16 pm

Verdelish wrote:Alright, I admit after seeing everyone's epic heroines and akuni's bunnies akdhg;dh I was motivated to post my own.

Spoiler:
Once upon a time, Verdelish wanted to make her own otome game. This was to be the main character. But then Verdelish realized that she does not know how to use Photoshop and/or turn her sketches into lineart, so the dream slowly faded. But Miri will always... live on... in her heart... /scene

tl;dr thanks everyone for putting me back in a drawing mood WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

PFFFFUUUUFUFUFUFU, it aint so hard! You just gotta teach yerself, or find an easier program, ( I like to use Paint Tool Sai, I use Photoshop for the final touches). Or if you want, you could go all out traditional media on your game and use fine liners to ink your work and colour it with whatever you like, I like water colours myself. You could get a cheap scanner somewhere, or do you have a local library or something? It might get a little awkward but sometimes that's the price we pay for being weird little artists.

You can't just say you'll make a game and then take it back IT'S LIKE OFFERING A CHILD A PUPPY AND THEN SAYING WE CAN'T AFFORD IT RIGHT NOW STOP CRYING YOU'RE A GROWN WOMAN URGH, anyway.

If you want to use the computer to create your work but have trouble with a mouse, tablets come in all shapes and sizes as well as prices. The cheapest ones I can find are at least £25 which aint too shabby (I'm not sure about their specs though, look into it more thoroughly probably), make sure you always have pressure sensitivity since some cheaper models don't have it sometimes, I think... my first tablet didn't have it but maybe they all have it as standard now and I'm just an ooooold lady.

SIIGGHH RANTING AND RANTING.

ANYHOO! We haven't had a sophisticated looking character just yet! And I may just be stereotyping because to me glasses are sophisticated but... well... I got nothing. What I mean is she has a more elegant and yet casual look to her, which is cool. Have you drawn her as a chibi? I only ask because her body is all proportionally small and her head is proportionally big, much like a chibi character. Because apart from the size difference between the body and face everything measures up! She would look extra good all inked and coloured, huhuhu.

NOW BE IN MORE DRAWING MOODS. You can't stop now, you're having such a good time, you're having a ball...
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 155
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 16/05/13, 06:08 pm

I've started making a very very VERY small game using Ren'py, and here's the heroine;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her name is Lulu and she's a Bichon Frise.

The game as said is small, it's just a practise run for me to get started. It's nothing fancy, just a simple cutesy lovey dovey make you sick VN, but with badly drawn dogs because like I'm drawing a bunch of people for something this small. It wont have a good plot or good art so... uhhh... I got nothin.

Lulu is a polite and kind doogie but wont take any lip from strangers or bad behaviour, she is capable of major sass. As shown here; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 19/05/13, 08:08 am

Here are some of my many heroines that popped into my mind over the years :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I have two more heroines that were in my head for a long time: Jeanne and Emi Kojima. I just haven't put them on paper yet x3
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 19/05/13, 10:50 pm

Loki666 wrote:Here are some of my many heroines that popped into my mind over the years :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I have two more heroines that were in my head for a long time: Jeanne and Emi Kojima. I just haven't put them on paper yet x3

I like your character design. You have the potential to write and create your own stories. Another thing is to take note of is : Try learn and improve your anatomy and the placement of the face.It really help to make your character look like 3D-ish?..more dynamic?.. that's the first thing to improve on.Idk how to explain orz... Ermm sorry i dont have anything to rant like dududu-sensei cause I myself is still learning so sorry I cant give you anymore tips/criticism OTL Crying

Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 20/05/13, 04:48 am

Finnista wrote:

I like your character design. You have the potential to write and create your own stories. Another thing is to take note of is : Try learn and improve your anatomy and the placement of the face.It really help to make your character look like 3D-ish?..more dynamic?.. that's the first thing to improve on.Idk how to explain orz... Ermm sorry i dont have anything to rant like dududu-sensei cause I myself is still learning so sorry I cant give you anymore tips/criticism OTL Crying

Thank you ^w^ I have the potential to write, yet language classes are my worst classes in terms of grades x3
Anatomy of the face is not the only thing I need to improve on x3. I need to improve on consistency as well. I can't draw the same thing twice to save my life :nuu: I also need to improve on my hand anatomy x3 It's ok :3 I can always ask my sis for tips. She was always better than me in art x3, but I still beat her in creativity >D.
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 20/05/13, 09:19 pm

Loki666 wrote:
Finnista wrote:

Thank you ^w^ I have the potential to write, yet language classes are my worst classes in terms of grades x3
Anatomy of the face is not the only thing I need to improve on x3. I need to improve on consistency as well. I can't draw the same thing twice to save my life :nuu: I also need to improve on my hand anatomy x3 It's ok :3 I can always ask my sis for tips. She was always better than me in art x3, but I still beat her in creativity >D.

O_O... I have the same problem as you too. Cant draw the same thing twice Crying .. Oh and is it just me or is that my younger sister is better than me in art as well?.. (She's good at background and still images sketches) and Dont worry take your time to improve. No need to rush. Everyone have their pace of improving and learning new things..
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 21/05/13, 01:07 am

Loki666 wrote:Here are some of my many heroines that popped into my mind over the years :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I can not begin to describe how much I envy your ability to create various characters and maintain the drive to create more while still enjoying others. My attention span is just too short for these things I fear... LE SIIIGGHHH.

About how your art looks; I'll basically simplifiy what I said before, it's evident you have an understanding of how the body and facial features of a character should look, all you gotta do is keep at it and it and work hard; the little parts off about your drawings will fade pretty quick. Of course the issue with being an artist is that even when you improve, new issues come up for you to obsess over but at least you'll have anatomy down! Personally I currently feel comfortable with my ability to draw a person but the emotion in them is always lacking.

My favourite; purely going on looks is the third girl, I imagine she's pretty tall and I like tall girls, hahaha, purely personal preferences. Her pose is also the most interesting, I think it really brings her character through.

I think it's cool how much thought you've put into them, and as something for you to enjoy for yourself it's awesome. But I can't help feel some of them are very similar to some characters I know? Which is totally fine for just playing around but keep in mind for future reference if you want to create some work to distribute either as a free piece of material or for sail, it's okay to have characters inspired by others but try not to keep them too similar. I COULD BE SPOUTING TOTAL BULL SO IGNORE ME, it's just the final girl's story screams Sherlock Holmes apart from a few minor details and it leaves me feeling a little disgruntled. BUT THAT'S ME THOUGH, as characters for your own enjoyment and laughs they're awesome! And I continue to envy your ability to have fun with them.

I really don't want to say anything to discourage you, because yes; originality is important but it can cause lots of strife for anyone trying to create as well. My best advice is the same thing I'd say for someone trying to come up with their own artistic style, take in and enjoy all the styles you like; draw them to your hearts content and eventually they will mold into what is only yours.

Which probably just sounds really stupid... I just mean it's fine to love and copy the things you like, as long as you're also taking it in and learning from it to eventually create something of your own.

All my first characters were all based off Yu Gi Oh, Beyblade and Dragon Ball Z. I remember my Yugioh character was from the passed and she had a magic golden eye like Pegasus and she could turn into a monster and HAHAHA wow yeah she was just really lame. But I loved her and she is the foundation of what I create today (when I actually get around to create anything).

IF ANYTHING I'VE SAID SOUNDS CRUEL I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY, I really like your drawings and I think you've got a lot of potential both artistically and your ability to come up with characters/stories.
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 21/05/13, 03:28 am

Finnista wrote:
Loki666 wrote:

Anatomy of the face is not the only thing I need to improve on x3. I need to improve on consistency as well. I can't draw the same thing twice to save my life [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I also need to improve on my hand anatomy x3 It's ok :3 I can always ask my sis for tips. She was always better than me in art x3, but I still beat her in creativity >D.

O_O... I have the same problem as you too. Cant draw the same thing twice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .. Oh and is it just me or is that my younger sister is better than me in art as well?.. (She's good at background and still images sketches) and Dont worry take your time to improve. No need to rush. Everyone have their pace of improving and learning new things..
OwO Someone with the same problem that I have! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Your sister sounds like my sister xD. She is really good at drawing backgrounds, still images, portraits. In fact, she's so good that she often won 1rst or 2nd place and Best of Show in art contests o.o (My only chance at those prizes are in the cartooning section, and there are some really good artists in there Crying) The only downside to her is that she NEEDS an image to look at. She can't draw anything from her imagination xD

Dududu wrote:

I can not begin to describe how much I envy your ability to create various characters and maintain the drive to create more while still enjoying others. My attention span is just too short for these things I fear... LE SIIIGGHHH.

About how your art looks; I'll basically simplifiy what I said before, it's evident you have an understanding of how the body and facial features of a character should look, all you gotta do is keep at it and it and work hard; the little parts off about your drawings will fade pretty quick. Of course the issue with being an artist is that even when you improve, new issues come up for you to obsess over but at least you'll have anatomy down! Personally I currently feel comfortable with my ability to draw a person but the emotion in them is always lacking.

My favourite; purely going on looks is the third girl, I imagine she's pretty tall and I like tall girls, hahaha, purely personal preferences. Her pose is also the most interesting, I think it really brings her character through.

I think it's cool how much thought you've put into them, and as something for you to enjoy for yourself it's awesome. But I can't help feel some of them are very similar to some characters I know? Which is totally fine for just playing around but keep in mind for future reference if you want to create some work to distribute either as a free piece of material or for sail, it's okay to have characters inspired by others but try not to keep them too similar. I COULD BE SPOUTING TOTAL BULL SO IGNORE ME, it's just the final girl's story screams Sherlock Holmes apart from a few minor details and it leaves me feeling a little disgruntled. BUT THAT'S ME THOUGH, as characters for your own enjoyment and laughs they're awesome! And I continue to envy your ability to have fun with them.

I really don't want to say anything to discourage you, because yes; originality is important but it can cause lots of strife for anyone trying to create as well. My best advice is the same thing I'd say for someone trying to come up with their own artistic style, take in and enjoy all the styles you like; draw them to your hearts content and eventually they will mold into what is only yours.

Which probably just sounds really stupid... I just mean it's fine to love and copy the things you like, as long as you're also taking it in and learning from it to eventually create something of your own.

All my first characters were all based off Yu Gi Oh, Beyblade and Dragon Ball Z. I remember my Yugioh character was from the passed and she had a magic golden eye like Pegasus and she could turn into a monster and HAHAHA wow yeah she was just really lame. But I loved her and she is the foundation of what I create today (when I actually get around to create anything).

IF ANYTHING I'VE SAID SOUNDS CRUEL I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY, I really like your drawings and I think you've got a lot of potential both artistically and your ability to come up with characters/stories.

Maybe your attention span is the source of your lack of emotion in your characters x3

I know what you mean by "the more you work on something, the more issues pop up." My badminton skills are just that. If I improve on one skill, another skill goes downhill x3

Leo is really tall. 173cm and the tallest heroine that I have so far :3 I had a feeling that you would prefer her out of the 3 that I presented x3 Maybe she would seem less Sherlock Holmes-ish if she was the protag of this sci-fi story that's starting to bud in my head, instead of a horror murder-mystery. It might work if I find the right plot.

Actually, only two of my heroines are based off of another character: Kyouka Midarezaki. Emi is basically her without her ore-sama attitude and super powers, and Signir is a more cruel and klutsy Kyouka x3 Other than that, you can say that some of them were inspired by a combination of other characters. But the best way to get to know a character is to get to know them in their stories (sadly, I haven't completed any story and I highly doubt that I ever will x3) Tbh, my most original character would have to be Jeanne x3. I'll have to draw a picture of her someday and post it here.

I don't plan to sale or publish any of my creations so far. For now, it's purely for my own entertainment or to help other people get inspired :3 (people like you who is apparently suffering from art block >3). My way of creating an inspiration folder ^_^. They are also there for a just in case I decide to publish and sale my own stories in the future.

Hahaha that is the same thing with Oda-sensei (the creator of One Piece). He admited in an interview that the majority of his characters were inspired by DBZ.
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 21/05/13, 12:55 pm

Loki666 wrote:
Maybe your attention span is the source of your lack of emotion in your characters x3

I know what you mean by "the more you work on something, the more issues pop up." My badminton skills are just that. If I improve on one skill, another skill goes downhill x3

Leo is really tall. 173cm and the tallest heroine that I have so far :3 I had a feeling that you would prefer her out of the 3 that I presented x3 Maybe she would seem less Sherlock Holmes-ish if she was the protag of this sci-fi story that's starting to bud in my head, instead of a horror murder-mystery. It might work if I find the right plot.

Actually, only two of my heroines are based off of another character: Kyouka Midarezaki. Emi is basically her without her ore-sama attitude and super powers, and Signir is a more cruel and klutsy Kyouka x3 Other than that, you can say that some of them were inspired by a combination of other characters. But the best way to get to know a character is to get to know them in their stories (sadly, I haven't completed any story and I highly doubt that I ever will x3) Tbh, my most original character would have to be Jeanne x3. I'll have to draw a picture of her someday and post it here.

I don't plan to sale or publish any of my creations so far. For now, it's purely for my own entertainment or to help other people get inspired :3 (people like you who is apparently suffering from art block >3). My way of creating an inspiration folder ^_^. They are also there for a just in case I decide to publish and sale my own stories in the future.

Hahaha that is the same thing with Oda-sensei (the creator of One Piece). He admited in an interview that the majority of his characters were inspired by DBZ.

HOOHH yeah my attention span is definitely an issue when it comes to art, and pretty much everything. But I'm currently looking into getting aid for that so hopefully I'll find ways to get over my slumps and whatnot. When I was younger I had trouble with attention with most things apart from art, so I only really care about my inability to remain interested nowadays.

I don't really mind that much that she is Sherlock-ish, because I think he has an awesome character to take inspiration from, but yeah maybe just a different setting would be cool. BUT this is just my own preferences, I don't really know how others feel about such things. I often like fanfiction with a with a gender swapped Sherlock so I don't know what I'm talking about, female holmes is cool.

It seems like you already know what you're doing! My words are just pointless... siigghh stupid dududu.

HAHA THAT'S AWESOME, I've only ever watched the first season of One Piece and that was on and off. But I've watched practically every episode of Dragon Ball Z and GT, but that's mostly because DBZ was on TV before One Piece where I live, and now the channel is gone altogether. EURGH CRUEL FATES.

AURGHHH you do inspire me and I want to draw but I have chores now HURRY HURRY HURRY DUDUDU BEFORE THE INSPIRATION LEAVES YOU WASHING WASHING CLEAN THE FLOORR GET DOG BEEDDD COLLAPSE FOR NAP AND DRAW.
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 22/05/13, 01:14 am

Dududu wrote:

HOOHH yeah my attention span is definitely an issue when it comes to art, and pretty much everything. But I'm currently looking into getting aid for that so hopefully I'll find ways to get over my slumps and whatnot. When I was younger I had trouble with attention with most things apart from art, so I only really care about my inability to remain interested nowadays.

I don't really mind that much that she is Sherlock-ish, because I think he has an awesome character to take inspiration from, but yeah maybe just a different setting would be cool. BUT this is just my own preferences, I don't really know how others feel about such things. I often like fanfiction with a with a gender swapped Sherlock so I don't know what I'm talking about, female holmes is cool.

It seems like you already know what you're doing! My words are just pointless... siigghh stupid dududu.

HAHA THAT'S AWESOME, I've only ever watched the first season of One Piece and that was on and off. But I've watched practically every episode of Dragon Ball Z and GT, but that's mostly because DBZ was on TV before One Piece where I live, and now the channel is gone altogether. EURGH CRUEL FATES.

AURGHHH you do inspire me and I want to draw but I have chores now HURRY HURRY HURRY DUDUDU BEFORE THE INSPIRATION LEAVES YOU WASHING WASHING CLEAN THE FLOORR GET DOG BEEDDD COLLAPSE FOR NAP AND DRAW.
So you had ADHD? o: I'm pretty much the same for everything that doesn't interest me x3. Hence why my school notes are full of drawings instead of actual notes ¬.¬ BUT WHO CARES! >D

So you like smart heroines :3 (takes note in stalker binder)

What are you talking about? Your words are the words of wisdom. I'll keep them in my heart for ever [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HOW DARE THEY TAKE OUT THAT CHANNEL! D< And One Piece is getting good lately ;~;

SCREW THE NAP! DRAW RIGHT AFTER YOUR CHORES! D<
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 23/05/13, 01:29 am

Again all I can really say to anyone who wishes to improve with storytelling, technical art, or character design: find great sounding boards who will really give you the feedback you need and can feel comfortable enough to not just say all positive things or all negative things.

I personally have relied on my feedback from my professors when I was in school (I worked hard to attend art college), but once I got out, I turned to my friends I had made in college and those who were in the comics community that I knew. I knew they could help bounce ideas with me, and that they would be honest with pointing out what I needed work on.

The online comic artist community [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a helpful place for feedback and character design stuff, and we'll willingly give feedback to anyone who asks for it in our deviantart chatroom.

Also be careful of taking too much inspiration from other people--like dudu said, it's OK to be inspired, but once you start ripping off peoples' characters and stories wholesale (COUGHArinaTanemuracopiesalotofstufffromMegumiTachikawaCOUGH) then you're in trouble.
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 25/05/13, 06:52 pm

This...IS SO INSPIRING! I feel inspired to keep going on and draw. I mean, I was going to draw anyway but now I feel INSPIRED!
Me: (battle cry) SOOOR-II-YAAAA! Time to tackle the boundaries of anatomy!
But seriously, I'm going to because I'm working on creating a manga with my friend. But all that aside, I'll tell you about what I prefer from protagonists/heroines. I'll draw a picture later to post up though that will take about a month or two knowing me.
I prefer my heroines to be strong in some way. They can be athletic butt-kicking girls or girls with strong will. I especially prefer heroines who have a strong will and act on it even if it's rash. The ability to karate chop whoever would be an added bonus. They have to look cute. I won't lie, I choose books by their covers and their titles and summaries. Literally. If I don't really like a cover, I won't pick it up. I'm okay with faceless(?) or blanks, but I guess I like defaults or maybe princess types more? I just like the detail and it kind of reflects on how much love the person who created her loves her. The heroine can NOT be half the size of the guy. I can't handle it. I don't like it if she's taller than the guy either. I'm sorry but I can't handle it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I also like to have some kind of character development but that's just me.

I think I've covered the most important qualities that I prefer in my heroines and I think I probably described Christina from the Second Reproduction. Next, I'll try coming up with a picture and a backstory. Wish me luck~![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 65
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 01/06/13, 10:26 am

I'd also like to add that the best thing to do when building a story is to just go out and make it. You can plan forever, but until you actually make something, you're just talking about it. Draw more do more!
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 02/06/13, 06:53 am

KawaiiMess wrote:I'd also like to add that the best thing to do when building a story is to just go out and make it. You can plan forever, but until you actually make something, you're just talking about it. Draw more do more!
I second that :3
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceifro 03/01/14, 03:08 am

Hmm...

Usually from the games I have been introduced to (Diabolik Lovers.... more I don't want to list) I've seen way to many... well 'weak' heroines that just seem to only care for their love interest where their own safety just doesn't matter.

I like heroines that have backbone, can use their wits and stand up for themselves. Heroines that just don't take dirt from both sides (lovers, friends, and family) and has sense to put herself and her love interest in the right path.

I seem to find a few of those said heroines, but when they are seen around, they usually are tsun... or is that just me?  Ladida
Ceifro
Ceifro
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 35
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/01/14, 10:50 am

My ideal heroine is a good balance of vulnerable and mature. I just don't want a heroine who allows herself to lose her self-worth in a good ending for the sake of a 'happy ending' with the potential love interest I suppose. In her routes, I like where the heroine learns a few things herself.

I write/RP in my spare time so I'm pretty open to characters types. They can be brash, calm, optimistic or pessimistic-- mostly what matters is the plot and whether or not you can weave a story that manages to keep the readers/players. But yes the best are the witty and self-sufficient who are more than the girl who is into that guy. smile 

I was going to make this really complex comedy/mystery otome with this zany hipster of a heroine who in search of someone important to her cause who went missing. She was not a fighter, nosy and self-confident girl who would wind up with enemies, but observant and intelligent enough to work her way around to get things done. I have a drawing somewhere but I've long lost it I think. ;O; EDIT: WAIT I FOUND IT.

Spoiler:

Either way that was 2 years back and I think if I were to make a character now I'd be more likely to make a little more serious heroine. 

For a long time now I've been attached to this character I've been using, who despite first impressions is quite vulnerable and used to think that romance was everything until she was hurt by her perception. In the case of my story, she probably doesn't end up with anyone despite me leading everyone to think it would be the case. /shot  But I mean in terms of an otoge, I could easily produce routes for her that would lead her to chose LIs that would learn to live for themselves or somebody else (if they don't). I want to see routes where characters feel/are ready to enter a healthy relationship or take an exit when they see unhealthy signs. There's so many routes that make me flip tables because the MC just marches forward into hot water and hopes for the best because of 'love'. Personally I believe you are truly happy when you love yourself before you can love others after all. smile This of course doesn't mean I hate yandere routes, I just really don't like them crazily romantised in some games without clearly highlighting the dangers of abusive relationships.

Ceifro wrote:Hmm...

Usually from the games I have been introduced to (Diabolik Lovers.... more I don't want to list) I've seen way to many... well 'weak' heroines that just seem to only care for their love interest where their own safety just doesn't matter.

I like heroines that have backbone, can use their wits and stand up for themselves. Heroines that just don't take dirt from both sides (lovers, friends, and family) and has sense to put herself and her love interest in the right path.

I seem to find a few of those said heroines, but when they are seen around, they usually are tsun... or is that just me?  Ladida
I don't think you have to be tsun to have a backbone. I was playing IYAT and while the MC is in a sticky situation, she is capable of teaching her LI's a thing or two about life with her own perception of things in life. After all, LI's should be human too, with their own problems/beliefs and can be helped too. smile

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 01/06/16, 03:07 pm

A snarky and assertive one would be great. I like comedy in otome games, so a heroine who contributes to the hilarious moments would be ideal.  Laughing dududu
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 23
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2