Otome Hearts
What's your ideal heroine? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What's your ideal heroine? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your ideal heroine?

+8
Verdelish
Akuni
Finnista
nero279
Bu-Bu San
Sakimichi
KawaiiMess
Dududu
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's your ideal heroine? Empty What's your ideal heroine?

Post by Dududu 19/04/13, 11:05 pm

WE ALL LOVE TALKING ABOUT OUR FAVOURITE BISHIES, but how do you feel about the heroine? Does her look or characteristics matter to you?

How about...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BLANK, like the games of voltage? Empty Shell? Default Girl? Perfect Princess? Tomboy tsundere? Realistic-ish? Derp? THE ULTIMATE BEAUTY?

I AM ACTUALLY QUITE CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK, but I doodled this and wasn't sure if I should put it in the otome discussions so here it is.

BUT THIS WAY, MAYBE YOU GUYS COULD DRAW YOUR IDEAL HEROINES?

Sorry if this shouldn't be here and I've screwed up!
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 155
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What's your ideal heroine? Empty Re: What's your ideal heroine?

Post by KawaiiMess 20/04/13, 12:27 am

I always design the characters in my work to fit the story I want to tell.

For
example, the main character in my babby's first VN I did was a magical
girl, but I wanted to give her a simple and stylized face to match the
tone of the game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The
next main character I have for my second VN is designed to be generic
on purpose--his name is "GMCBLG" (Generic Main Character of a BL Game)
and is meant to be kind of a parody character. The VN is going to be for
a specific audience (a comics making website where he is a registered
character), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 20/04/13, 01:22 am

KawaiiMess wrote:I always design the characters in my work to fit the story I want to tell.

For
example, the main character in my babby's first VN I did was a magical
girl, but I wanted to give her a simple and stylized face to match the
tone of the game.

The
next main character I have for my second VN is designed to be generic
on purpose--his name is "GMCBLG" (Generic Main Character of a BL Game)
and is meant to be kind of a parody character. The VN is going to be for
a specific audience (a comics making website where he is a registered
character), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OHLORDY He's so perfect~!

THE TOAST

That all looks really interesting, going to bookmark that. I've seen a similar character battle thing once before (maybe the same site? I don't know how it works) and it was really cool to see them react with each other. A BL character running around is going to be very funny.

Your female character is also very cool, I really love your style~

GIRL I LIKE YOUR STYLE WINKWINK LIKEYOURSTYLEstylstyle

I love a detailed main character. And I don't mean detail as in extra frills and delicately painted fingernails. Characters that have an appearance that shows time and thought has gone into their design to properly go with the game.

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY COMPLIMENTS. I really like your work, admireadmire~
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 20/04/13, 01:36 am

Maybe it was the same site--entervoid.com has been around since 2000, so if you're into comics and want to get feedback on your work, I highly suggest checking it out.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my work. I posted up my own art thread on this forum in fanworks (to keep it apart from my VN release thread), so if you're interested in seeing more of my stuff, you can check it out there!
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 20/04/13, 02:12 am

An assassin, but i still suck at drawing..especially the body and costume. I'm sorry...orz
Backstory:
Spoiler:
All in all:
I want a heroine capable of fending herself, showing a bit of hatred over people and overcoming it. I find her ignorance over things amusing, and i find her strength a reflection of her hunger to survive~ Only to realize that it's not about how many years you live on earth matters, it's how you live your days while living matters
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 20/04/13, 02:41 am

Sakimichi wrote:
An assassin, but i still suck at drawing..especially the body and costume. I'm sorry...orz
Backstory:
Spoiler:
All in all:
I want a heroine capable of fending herself, showing a bit of hatred over people and overcoming it. I find her ignorance over things amusing, and i find her strength a reflection of her hunger to survive~ Only to realize that it's not about how many years you live on earth matters, it's how you live your days while living matters

Hhhmm~ Even if I agreed with your assessment of your abilities, I wouldn't be concerned about that when you have such an enthusiastic and detailed story to go with her. Pictures are awesome to look at, but of course you also need a strong story~ AND YOU ALSO HAVE DEEPER MEANING AND EVERYTHING, Ilubdis.

SHE MUST GO ON A JOURRNEEYYY OOOFFFF SELF DISCOVERYY! DUDUDUDU~ Better then some characters that are just kind of... Like she's just there to watch and also get some winkwinknudgenudge while she's at it.

Heroines have a tendency to come across as bland and uninteresting to me, even when they're beautifully drawn or whatever. This is better.

HAHAHAHA- AHHHH I'M DROOLING ALL OVER PEOPLE, time to escape under my rock of shame.

I THINK SHE'S BEAUTIFULLLLLLL
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 20/04/13, 02:56 am

I'd really only be worried if this was a game that uses characters you did not create or design--be careful, you could get sued. It sounds like you have a good start with fleshing out her story.

She really doesn't read as "assassin" to me--her dress is actually kind of confusing (is she wearing a long sleeved shirt under that jumperskirt?) and I'd assume someone who's a killer for hire wouldn't have such long hair. Pigtails would get snagged on something or get in the way for sure.

If she's a killer who throws off her prey by looking and acting innocent before pulling weapons out from under her clothes, like Bulleta/Baby Bonnie Hood from Darkstalkers, I understand why she'd be dressed kind of simply and normally. An example:

If she's more an acrobatic/stealth killer, though, something that will allow her to move comfortably and escape would work, like Motoko Kusanagi's stealth suit here:

Understanding your character will help you with creating their design. I'll also suggest doing things like looking at "Artistic Anatomy" by Bruce Hale and the "Dynamic Anatomy" series by Burne Hogarth. Study up on anatomy and poses, try drawing people and yourself in real life. Understanding how the body works and how poses work will help your drawing in the future!
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 20/04/13, 03:28 am

KawaiiMess wrote:I'd really only be worried if this was a game that uses characters you did not create or design--be careful, you could get sued. It sounds like you have a good start with fleshing out her story.

She really doesn't read as "assassin" to me--her dress is actually kind of confusing (is she wearing a long sleeved shirt under that jumperskirt?) and I'd assume someone who's a killer for hire wouldn't have such long hair. Pigtails would get snagged on something or get in the way for sure.

If she's a killer who throws off her prey by looking and acting innocent before pulling weapons out from under her clothes, like Bulleta/Baby Bonnie Hood from Darkstalkers, I understand why she'd be dressed kind of simply and normally. An example:

If she's more an acrobatic/stealth killer, though, something that will allow her to move comfortably and escape would work, like Motoko Kusanagi's stealth suit here:

Understanding your character will help you with creating their design. I'll also suggest doing things like looking at "Artistic Anatomy" by Bruce Hale and the "Dynamic Anatomy" series by Burne Hogarth. Study up on anatomy and poses, try drawing people and yourself in real life. Understanding how the body works and how poses work will help your drawing in the future!

oh , this character is just an oc for a fanfic. the world of letter bee has scarce resources and my favorite character (Jiggy Pepper) doesn't have a dingo (a companion), so i made up a character that would stay by his side. I have no plans of making a VN so ...yeah im keeping her all on my thoughts.
Thanks for the feedback, I am aware Im not good with designing costumes and poses. My idea was originally a hoody but i couldn't draw it...i was itching to reply to this thread so i rushed ;_;
Her pigtails could be wrapped in loose ribbons to prevent snagging xD
Im not really fond of short hair styles...haha xD
It's nice to see pro's in the forum... <3
I'll continue to improve~
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakimichi 25/04/13, 03:38 am

So i made changes, but i still suck at costumes and poses... I cut off her hair too XD
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bu-Bu San 25/04/13, 05:17 am

It the heroine I'm working on
In my drawing section

I haven't come up with a back story yet XD
Bu-Bu San
Bu-Bu San
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 605
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 27/04/13, 01:38 pm

Bu-Bu San wrote:It the heroine I'm working on
In my drawing section

I haven't come up with a back story yet XD

I went and took a look and she's very cute~

Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nero279 10/05/13, 07:20 pm

Oh, I hope it's okay to post here late, this thread sounds so interesting that I had to jump in! :O

To be frank, I don't have an ideal heroine. Instead, I like to explore every different characters that I could create. I want to write and know more of them by the way they interact, their reactions to different situations- I love reading a VN as the 3rd wheel instead of projecting myself as the main character, thus why I try to vary and understand them.
Simple said, as long as they are not a complete heartless and irritating girl coughcompletebiatchcough, I wouldn't mind any type of heroines ^^

Though I'm actually working on my own otome now and the heroine is not really the nicest person in the world :'D

General story:
Spoiler:
So basically, my heroine this time is pretty rude especially with the men and she's clearly not some one that gets down that easily, but she's not that badass either (which means she'll break at some point)
I'm actually interested on writing a very feminine heroine later on, maybe like Haruka from UtaPri, she's pretty cute I guess ^^
nero279
nero279
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 27
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 10/05/13, 10:04 pm

nero279 wrote:Oh, I hope it's okay to post here late, this thread sounds so interesting that I had to jump in! :O

To be frank, I don't have an ideal heroine. Instead, I like to explore every different characters that I could create. I want to write and know more of them by the way they interact, their reactions to different situations- I love reading a VN as the 3rd wheel instead of projecting myself as the main character, thus why I try to vary and understand them.
Simple said, as long as they are not a complete heartless and irritating girl coughcompletebiatchcough, I wouldn't mind any type of heroines ^^

Though I'm actually working on my own otome now and the heroine is not really the nicest person in the world :'D

General story:
Spoiler:
So basically, my heroine this time is pretty rude especially with the men and she's clearly not some one that gets down that easily, but she's not that badass either (which means she'll break at some point)
I'm actually interested on writing a very feminine heroine later on, maybe like Haruka from UtaPri, she's pretty cute I guess ^^

I love your anatomy! Its just so much better than mine. well maybe because I took a long hiatus from drawing orz.. :nuu: back to the topic I love genderbend Heroines. They are just so badass! Im looking foward to reading your story Nero
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nero279 10/05/13, 10:49 pm

Finnista wrote:
nero279 wrote:Oh, I hope it's okay to post here late, this thread sounds so interesting that I had to jump in! :O

General story:
Spoiler:

I love your anatomy! Its just so much better than mine. well maybe because I took a long hiatus from drawing orz.. :nuu: back to the topic I love genderbend Heroines. They are just so badass! Im looking foward to reading your story Nero

Aww, thank you! <3
I'd love to see your art and don't worry, I'm sure you'll easily get the hang of it after getting out of your hiatus! My anatomy still needs some work but I'll keep trying, thank you! >u< And yeah, I can't get enough out of genderbenders, there are simply none that I actually like in an otome game, though I rarely find any aside from Hakuouki but genderbend isn't one of the main points there either sad
nero279
nero279
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 11/05/13, 11:18 pm

nero279 wrote:
Finnista wrote:

General story:
Spoiler:

Aww, thank you! <3
I'd love to see your art and don't worry, I'm sure you'll easily get the hang of it after getting out of your hiatus! My anatomy still needs some work but I'll keep trying, thank you! >u< And yeah, I can't get enough out of genderbenders, there are simply none that I actually like in an otome game, though I rarely find any aside from Hakuouki but genderbend isn't one of the main points there either sad

The only genderebenders i found is usually in manga :shock: Its a LONG Hiatus.. like around 1 and a half year?.. damn. Im slacking off way too much orz. Crying Ohh my art? Ok.. but my latest work is just a bunch of head shot and my OC.. I upload one once I found them lying around my room.
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 12/05/13, 03:07 am

General story:
Spoiler:

OMG MORE CHARACTERS.

I agree about playing a game with the heroine in third person, I like them to have their own personalities and goals rather then imagining it being myself. It's best when they're as interesting as the love interests/other NPCs.

AND OOHH, She looks cool.
Spoiler:
She might not be majorly OP, but she's still seems like a cool and strong character I'd really like to get behind. I really love all the games I've played and there's a special place in my moldy old heart for all the heroines but I have to say far too many of them have been useless little weenies, I LOVE THEM BUT SRSLY.
SO YES! EXCITE! MORE BADASSARY.

EURGH! Hurry and make it so I can play I am thoroughly intrigued.

SEEING EVERYONE'S HEROINES IS SO AWESOME I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER. CAPSLOCK MADNESS!

Sorry if all I've said is just a massive mess it's kind of late and I'm super hyper for no reason and excited to see more characters and just blelhlhnwphneaonhyph43890h23y BLERP. MUST DRAW.

Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nero279 12/05/13, 03:55 am

Finnista wrote:
The only genderebenders i found is usually in manga Its a LONG Hiatus.. like around 1 and a half year?.. damn. Im slacking off way too much orz. Ohh my art? Ok.. but my latest work is just a bunch of head shot and my OC.. I upload one once I found them lying around my room.
Wow, that hiatus is long, but I've been there by reaching nearly a year, so I now the feels Crying Yeah, I'd love to see your artwork, will be waiting for it! :D

Dududu wrote:

OMG MORE CHARACTERS.

I agree about playing a game with the heroine in third person, I like them to have their own personalities and goals rather then imagining it being myself. It's best when they're as interesting as the love interests/other NPCs.

AND OOHH, She looks cool.
Spoiler:
She might not be majorly OP, but she's still seems like a cool and strong character I'd really like to get behind. I really love all the games I've played and there's a special place in my moldy old heart for all the heroines but I have to say far too many of them have been useless little weenies, I LOVE THEM BUT SRSLY.
SO YES! EXCITE! MORE BADASSARY.

EURGH! Hurry and make it so I can play I am thoroughly intrigued.

SEEING EVERYONE'S HEROINES IS SO AWESOME I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER. CAPSLOCK MADNESS!

Sorry if all I've said is just a massive mess it's kind of late and I'm super hyper for no reason and excited to see more characters and just blelhlhnwphneaonhyph43890h23y BLERP. MUST DRAW.

Haha! I know that feeling of staying waaay up late (like I'm doing now, it's already 8 am here though lol)

And yes, exactly! I could never possibly imagine myself interacting like normal people do (I suck at communicating apparently :'D), thus why I'd rather have a character themselves to be in my place and honestly, I wouldn't be much of an interesting character to read about so detailed background-characterized heroines = I love you

Yeah, now I realized that most popular animes/games don't even have traps so it'll be fun to see where I could go with this project of mine ^^ And LOL Ouran is just ridiculously awesome xD
I used to reaaaally hate typical heroines- This idea was created during that time while I was very immature so I wanted to do something different but my character here turned out to be very rude and snobbish, not that she's not now but it's not to the extent of literally loathing her. Now I could actually understand that those typical heroines also have their perks and cute sides so I don't have anything against them anymore, I just decided that I'd like to stick with the idea that I had ever since I could remember :3

And thank you very much, I'll try my very very very best! :D
nero279
nero279
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 12/05/13, 12:43 pm

Here it is! This is my character Rimanii or toon as we like to call it at MMORPG: AION. She's a cleric and I been playing with her for close to a year now. Love her to bits ^_^ She's like my daughter LOL. Im sorry I can only provide head shot as my anatomy still need some improvement OTL

(This is my first time drawing wavy/curly hair)

Style experiment. I might make her into an OC in the future (I use references I just wanna know what is like to take drastic change to my style) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So far this is the best two drawing I could find in my sketchbook. Will post my OC when Im done with final changes.

(P.S. thank you for probing me to draw again. I be able to get out of a LONG hiatus thanks to you guys :D )
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 14/05/13, 02:26 am

Finnista wrote:Here it is! This is my character Rimanii or toon as we like to call it at MMORPG: AION. She's a cleric and I been playing with her for close to a year now. Love her to bits ^_^ She's like my daughter LOL. Im sorry I can only provide head shot as my anatomy still need some improvement OTL

(This is my first time drawing wavy/curly hair)

Style experiment. I might make her into an OC in the future (I use references I just wanna know what is like to take drastic change to my style) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So far this is the best two drawing I could find in my sketchbook. Will post my OC when Im done with final changes.

(P.S. thank you for probing me to draw again. I be able to get out of a LONG hiatus thanks to you guys :D )

Anatomy is evil... But sadly a very necassary one. But not so much so you have to worry too much over, just practice and research like hell in between fun drawings.

I don't care if they're just headshots I love seeing what girls everyone is drawing!

I think it's really cool you've totally adopted your toon as your OC, I mean, I like to treat my characters on MMORPGs as my characters too. But in the MMORPGs I wonder around in (Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft like Aion)and Star Wars The Old Republic) their stories and personalities are built in which is one of the cons of their story style (Still awesome games though). Aion looks really interesting, a very pretty looking game, reminds me of Perfect world and games like that.

Playing with styles is good, playing with styles is what gets you to your own style. And even if you ever feel comfortable with a style you can always keep playing around! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

I like the second version of her the best mostly because she looks cuter and I'm a sucker for cute things. The first drawing is perfect apart from the hair being a little too high up, otherwise the eyes and all the facial features are all in the right place in comparison with each other.
DRAW ALL THE THINGS! MORE.

I've actually been inspired to draw more thanks to this place too, OOHHH ALL THESE LOVELY PEOPLE.
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 14/05/13, 10:41 pm

D'aww thanks Dududu Lemme give you a virtual hug *Hug* I will improve and draw more. I will show it when its time..

PLAY IT Man! AION is really an interesting MMO despite the grind ( they already lessen the grind by adding a fast-track server though) Surprisingly this is the only MMO i stuck with for a long time now. Its been one year since I played the game. I love everything about the game. The plot,the character customization,the graphics,the bgm and best of all PVP ! I could rave about the game all day but this is unrelated to the topic HAHA..

Ah yes. Anatomy is a killer. But fun at the same time. Especially when you have achieved to draw an uber hard pose or learn something new about the human body. About My toon Rimanii, I would love to draw her full body. But urgh her pvp armor details is such a pain to draw.. I do have her don in a bikini plus jeans ( Its a skin. I made it to her pve armor) though.. :nuu:
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 15/05/13, 05:11 pm

Finnista wrote:D'aww thanks Dududu Lemme give you a virtual hug *Hug* I will improve and draw more. I will show it when its time..

PLAY IT Man! AION is really an interesting MMO despite the grind ( they already lessen the grind by adding a fast-track server though) Surprisingly this is the only MMO i stuck with for a long time now. Its been one year since I played the game. I love everything about the game. The plot,the character customization,the graphics,the bgm and best of all PVP ! I could rave about the game all day but this is unrelated to the topic HAHA..

Ah yes. Anatomy is a killer. But fun at the same time. Especially when you have achieved to draw an uber hard pose or learn something new about the human body. About My toon Rimanii, I would love to draw her full body. But urgh her pvp armor details is such a pain to draw.. I do have her don in a bikini plus jeans ( Its a skin. I made it to her pve armor) though.. :nuu:

EURGH! I totally would play it but omg I really can't, I've banned myself from buying/getting new games because it's like... Every time I get tired of a game or complete it I'm like, "Okay, I guess I should do something usefull or draw!" AND THEN I'LL DO MAYBE HALF AN HOUR OF WORK/ART BEFORE I FIND A NEW GAME AND PLAY THAT FOR ANOTHER WEEK. I'm really bad srsly eurgh.

Plus MMORPGs are so much WORK. And I hate grinding with a PASSION. That's why I love Guild Wars 2 and SWKOTOR because the quests are all so detailed and it's hard to feel like you're just repeating the same action over and over and over and collect the items and kill x amount of y and dear lord.

BUT HAHA YEAH, THIS IS KIND OF OFF ART TOPIC, I just wanted to reply about the game! DERP.
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 15/05/13, 11:00 pm

S-Seeing everyone's work...makes me nervous...but...I wanted to share still ;~;

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I drew this a couple years back...I haven't improved...maybe got worse...lack of practice...But while I was doing it I didn't think I was all that bad...I'll post a better pic when I...get better. Also, we should have a Hero thread too ^^ Because this is fun
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 15/05/13, 11:42 pm

Akuni wrote:S-Seeing everyone's work...makes me nervous...but...I wanted to share still ;~;

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I drew this a couple years back...I haven't improved...maybe got worse...lack of practice...But while I was doing it I didn't think I was all that bad...I'll post a better pic when I...get better. Also, we should have a Hero thread too ^^ Because this is fun

OKAY I'M ON THIS.

You should draw and post more stuff, if you really don't want to post then it's cool, but you obviously have some artistic talent. People talk about art being this LOONNGG journey of hard work and practice, and though I agree it can be hard work sometimes and there's a lot of practice to be doing, I think the improvements happen faster then we think.

In your top picture you're obviously aware of things like how the clothes should hang on the body, the placement of the facial features in comparison to each other and you know people have collar bones! That might not seem like a lot but I've known some people who insist on drawing with a lot less. I'm not saying you're a freaking savant and of course there are lots of improvements to be made, but you're definitely an artist, you just have to keep drawing. None of this WHEN YOU GET BETTER STUFF, because you'll be telling yourself that for your whole life if you're not careful.

OKAY I'M DONE RANTING AT YOU. BIG HUGS.

But srsly I've met people who've started out drawing far worse and after a couple years are really like, well, they're just good! BETTER! ENVIABLY BETTER IN SOME CASES. They couldn't paint a freakin Mona Lisa (That will actually take some time) but they were far more confident with anatomy and all that horrible stuff.

OKAY! NOW, yes, she's adorable. She looks so awkward I love awkward characters, it makes them so much cuter. Is there a flying heart because she's seen the loooove of her life or is the winged heart stalking her and she's really weirded out but too polite to say anything to it? That's what I imagine is happening.. derp.

I WOULD MAKE THE HERO THREAD, but I've got two topics going in the Creative Corner and I'm hella paranoid about taking up all the space with my RAMBLING. AND I STILL HAVEN'T DRAWN ANYTHING. NGFIOWNG34[GYHSTUPIDDUDUDUDU
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 16/05/13, 12:03 am

^OMG i shall post more ;~; I'll keep drawing and improve I swear it o/

All my other pics are of...bunnies... ._."

Spoiler:
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 16/05/13, 12:42 am

Akuni wrote:^OMG i shall post more ;~; I'll keep drawing and improve I swear it o/

All my other pics are of...bunnies... ._."

Spoiler:

HAHAAHA thank you that made me giggle.

LIFE = BUNNIES

Sorry if I ranted at you too much by the way. I SUDDENLY FEEL LIKE SOME HORRIBLE TEACHER THAT PICKS ON ONE SPECIFIC STUDENT AND AURGH GUILT

Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next