Otome Hearts
Oh goodness gracious, an introduction. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Oh goodness gracious, an introduction. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh goodness gracious, an introduction.

4 posters

Go down

Oh goodness gracious, an introduction. Empty Oh goodness gracious, an introduction.

Post by SpiritedDiva 16/04/13, 07:23 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Samara (Suh-m-are-uh, like the girl in The Ring). It's nice to digitally meet you. I kind of live in a stigmatic shell of private mortification related to my love of otome games, and have therefore told few people in real life. XD

I'm a 22-year-old student, currently finishing up my B.Music in classical voice (you could call me an opera singer/classical soprano). Hence the "diva" in my name, and "Spirited" just because... I'm... dynamic, and Spirited Away is my favourite movie!

I love to read :study: (fantasy, sci-fi, dystopia, classics, horror, and of course manga/webcomics... you name it, I love fiction!--also, I have an ageless adoration for Harry Potter) in my spare time, watch anime (Fullmetal Alchemist and Full Moon wo Sagashite being my favourites), play video games (love Zelda, RPGs, VNs of course, and a touch of everything!), and of course I play music/sing, but that's not really "spare time" as much as a necessity. Hyuk. :p

"Tsundere" is my absolute PINNACLE of preferred trope. Can't stand a female tsundere, but the bittersweet guys have me melting. smile Some of my favourite otome-type games have been Re: Alistair+, (P)lanets, Cinders, Frozen Essence, and Matches and Matrimony. Also love Harvest Moon... I'm playing A New Beginning at the moment and dating Neil, bien sûr =3

Anyway, thanks for reading! It would be great to chat! <3
SpiritedDiva
SpiritedDiva
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 22
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Oh goodness gracious, an introduction. Empty Re: Oh goodness gracious, an introduction.

Post by Gouka 16/04/13, 09:01 pm

Hihi! ヽ(´▽`)/ Welcome (from another newbie)! It was only when I [recently] got into otome games that I learned about the types, but tsundere is definitely one of my faves. I like to think that my husband is a bit tsundere. ( T_T)\(^-^ )

I'm actually still trying to figure out what type Sasame from Pretear is. The not-unkind-but-quiet-with-hidden-depths type. I like that one, too...

(▰˘◡˘▰)

Anyway, see you around the forum where we can indulge in the addiction!
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 236
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Oh goodness gracious, an introduction. Empty Re: Oh goodness gracious, an introduction.

Post by umi~ 16/04/13, 09:08 pm

Yo!!! ^-^ I see you played mostly free otome games too (I can't buy ;A;)
and and and YOU LIKE HP?? I LOVE IT TOO!! MY FAVORITE BOOK SERIES IN FACT!! *o*
and you like FMA too.... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME???

*tearfully welcome*
umi~
umi~
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 102
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritedDiva 16/04/13, 09:18 pm

Gouka: Aww, I like Pretear too! I think Sasame would qualify as a bit of a tsundere... They're not all the same after all--variety spices up the trope... wink My boyfriend is also a HUGE tsundere! I never tell him that though, because he would just give me a "O_O" look and call me a geek hahahah. Maybe I'll describe the term to him one day... =P

Umi: YAAAY! Don't you think there should be an otome version of Harry Potter?! It would work WONDERFULLY! (Draco, the hot tsundere, Fred + George the twins/jokers... baha, so Ouran HS Host Club... Ron, the best friend, Cedric, the 'perfect'-seeming ladies' man, Neville, the awk guy who grows up to be a catch, Snape, the sexy prof... SO MANY POSSIBILITES!!) Edward Eric is just awesome. P'shyeah. <3

SpiritedDiva
SpiritedDiva
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by umi~ 16/04/13, 09:29 pm

SpiritedDiva wrote:Umi: YAAAY! Don't you think there should be an otome version of Harry Potter?! It would work WONDERFULLY! (Draco, the hot tsundere, Fred + George the twins/jokers... baha, so Ouran HS Host Club... Cedric, the 'perfect'-seeming ladies' man, Neville, the awk guy who grows up to be a catch, Snape, the sexy prof... SO MANY POSSIBILITES!!) Edward Eric is just awesome. P'shyeah. <3

THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!! shocked I especially support Fred + George *-* but they already have anime counter parts!! (( pffft, Hikaru & Kaoru ne?))
Hm.... though Draco has a bit of an Ore-sama character with Tsundereness =_=
safdsdfgsdh and the charater designer-otaku (you know like Renge) GILDROY LOCKHART... y'know I can perfectly picture him as an anime character =_=
the stupid jerk whom nobody likes -besides from the heroine?- heheheeh
Harry Potter ~ Otome Game
Laughing dududu Laughing dududu Laughing dududu
umi~
umi~
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritedDiva 16/04/13, 09:37 pm

umi~ wrote:
SpiritedDiva wrote:Umi: YAAAY! Don't you think there should be an otome version of Harry Potter?! It would work WONDERFULLY! (Draco, the hot tsundere, Fred + George the twins/jokers... baha, so Ouran HS Host Club... Cedric, the 'perfect'-seeming ladies' man, Neville, the awk guy who grows up to be a catch, Snape, the sexy prof... SO MANY POSSIBILITES!!) Edward Eric is just awesome. P'shyeah. <3

THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!! shocked I especially support Fred + George *-* but they already have anime counter parts!! (( pffft, Hikaru & Kaoru ne?))
safdsdfgsdh and the charater designer-otaku (you know like Renge) GILDROY LOCKHART... y'know I can perfectly picture him as an anime character =_=

You know what, you're right! Actually... that would also mean my boyfriend is an ore-sama character with tsundere qualities. Oh my. Rolling Eyes/ pissed I feel like Draco would be hugely tsundere to a girl he likes/puts him in his place, though! Like if you played as a female Harry Potter, he wouldn't feel so very "superior" in comparison. He didn't really treat Harry like he was beneath him, but that his choices were. PFFF HE SO JELLY. ;3

I was actually JUST THINKING before I saw your message how anime-rific Gilderoy Lockhart is innately... Oh my. =O

Man, I would DIE OF HAPPY if anyone were to make it! :bom:
SpiritedDiva
SpiritedDiva
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by umi~ 16/04/13, 09:51 pm

SpiritedDiva wrote:
umi~ wrote:

You know what, you're right! Actually... that would also mean my boyfriend is an ore-sama character with tsundere qualities. Oh my. Rolling Eyes/ pissed I feel like Draco would be hugely tsundere to a girl he likes/puts him in his place, though! Like if you played as a female Harry Potter, he wouldn't feel so very "superior" in comparison. He didn't really treat Harry like he was beneath him, but that his choices were. PFFF HE SO JELLY. ;3

I was actually JUST THINKING before I saw your message how anime-rific Gilderoy Lockhart is innately... Oh my. =O

Man, I would DIE OF HAPPY if anyone were to make it! :bom:

Tsundere is good *nods* Totally! Draco would need a girl who could just smack him on the head than a girl who'd worship him. But he'd still be like 'it's not like I like you or anything mudblood (Baka! )
a fem! harry?? now that's some idea '^' ... (turning back, Harri-etta would totally put him in his place! :D )

THIS IDEA'S WILL CREATE A FENOMEN! I TELL YA!! *o* -and it doesn't seem to impossible either shocked 8)
umi~
umi~
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 16/04/13, 10:27 pm

Welcome :D .
Good to see that someone else love rpg videos games too.
There is a lot of people ( at leat it seems so) that love manga and anime here.
I've love frozen essence (done all the endings).
Oh and sorry if sometimes I do some grammar fault. I'm french after all ( but if you see one, do tell me, it will help me improve smile )
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 93
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://keberin.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down