Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

My awkward introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default My awkward introduction

Post by Miowolf on 14/06/13, 07:18 am

Hey everyone!

Well, I'm new to the site and am still learning how to do navigate everywhere. Random facts about me are:
1. I can't whistle
2. I'm always trying to improve my art skills
3. In the summer I stay up until 3 in the morning either watching anime, reading manga, or playing Hakuouki.
4. I don't like brownies (no judging...)

Sadly, since I can't read/write Japanese, I've only played a few otome games including Hakuouki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, Yo-Jin-Bo, The Second Reproduction, The Knife of the Traitor...and I think that's it.

Anime I have either watched or read based off of an otome game are Hakuouki, Uta No Prince Sama Maji Love 1000% (and watching the 2000% now), part of Hiiro No Kakera, Amnesia, and I'm watching Neo Angelique Abyss.

Right now one of my pieces is in the the The Knife of the Traitor contest  here

I have a deviantart account if anyone else out there has one. I love to write fanfictions and take naps in the middle of the afternoon~

That's all you probs need to know about this gal....

Find me on Tumblr: Here

Miowolf
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 28
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://willowen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: My awkward introduction

Post by Daeyamati on 16/06/13, 02:21 am

Hello and welcome! You should check out the (upccoming) otoge Sweet Fuse by Aksys if you liked Hakuoki. There's also tons of OELVNs out there if you're interested smile

Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: