Otome Hearts
Can't Get Enough of Otome! ●ᴥ● 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Can't Get Enough of Otome! ●ᴥ● 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Get Enough of Otome! ●ᴥ●

+5
Shamochu
The_Cat_Lady
umi~
vocaotome
Gouka
9 posters

Go down

Can't Get Enough of Otome! ●ᴥ● Empty Can't Get Enough of Otome! ●ᴥ●

Post by Gouka 16/04/13, 06:40 pm

I only recently found out that there are English otome games, and I'm hooked! It's like being in high school all over again. I think I'm annoying my husband by ogling all the bishies. I feel like Sunako in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. So many shining creatures! ::nosebleed:: ✖‿✖

Oh! I forgot one of the most important parts of my introduction... the otome games that eventually got me here! I've played or am playing:
re:Alistair (loved it... see siggy!)
Always Remember Me (I have up to 6 out of 8 endings now and love the extras!)
Spirited Heart (a little grindy, so I've only done one ending... cute demon!)
Ninja Love for Gree (so slow to play for free!)
Love Academy (translation is a bit off, but it's pretty. again, slow)
Celebrity Darling for Gree (Just past the intro since it's slow going when free)
My Sweet Bodyguard for Gree (not sure how I feel about this one so far)
X-Note demo (loved it... now have to decide if I want to spend money on it!)
My Magical Cosplay Cafe (cute!!)
Love and Order (I enjoyed the office time, but seemed like there could have been more to do outside of work)

I've just bookmarked a bunch of games to look into. I tend to go for free ones but am willing to buy when I'm pretty sure I'll like the game and it won't be over quickly or has high replayability. I play on PC and Android (Samsung Galaxy S3), so feel free to recommend! Thanks!

Last edited by Gouka on 16/04/13, 06:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 236
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Can't Get Enough of Otome! ●ᴥ● Empty Re: Can't Get Enough of Otome! ●ᴥ●

Post by vocaotome 16/04/13, 06:49 pm

Welcome to the forums! I know that Sunako feeling =ALL THE MABUSHI=

Have fun discussing otome games in our Visual Novel discussion section, there are lots of active members right now. Let's ogle all the bishies together~
vocaotome
vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 488
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by umi~ 16/04/13, 06:56 pm

hello there! ^^ I'm a noob myself but you should get the full version of X-note (the only series I could actually buy btw) it's amazing *tears*

so.
welcome ... :D
umi~
umi~
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 102
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 16/04/13, 07:03 pm

Hello and welcome smile.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 16/04/13, 07:04 pm

Haha, that's hilarious! (⌒▽⌒) Just hope your husband doesn't have a jealous bone, because there are more shining creatures to come I'm sure!

So, do you have any favorite bishie as of yet? As for myself I'm not sure, there's just so many types and varieties that I'm just like: (*゚ロ゚)

Oh~ and welcome! We're happy to have you, and I'll make sure to look out for you in the forums and be like "hey, I know you!" (`・ω・´)ゞ Heheh.

And well as for some recommendations~ I'm sure you've heard of it already but since it has a very good story, 6 great love interests, long routes and I believe (almost) all of them have 2-3 different endings to them. So, yes, I'm talking about Hakuouki: Demon of the fleeting blossom. It's not for free, but I'm sure most in the community here would recommend it to you! (*´・v・)
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 72
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 16/04/13, 07:26 pm

Thank you for the welcome and recommendations! I think I'll have to break down and buy X-note. It was so pretty. I liked the look of the new game, too.

Shamochu!!! If I could only figure out how to play Hakuouki, I would!! I don't own any platform it's on originally (unless my Google skills are losing their edge), and the emulator version for psp that I've tried won't load the text without being all garbled. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 I started looking into the Hakuouki thread on the forum, but I was scared off by the spoilers and had to stop reading. (no spoilers!!) I NEED to figure out how to play this game!

Ohoh, and favorite bishie... I can't decide. (▰˘◡˘▰) Non-otome, I adore the selection in Ouran High School Host Club and my first ever true anime crush was probably Tamahome in Fushigi Yuugi. Otome games seem to offer so many wonderful options that I can't decide. *nibbles down the otome buffet*
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 16/04/13, 08:01 pm

I cheated too, Gouka //whisper

I use an emulator, the jpcsp one! I don't know maybe you've tried the same? Maybe that's the only psp emulator there is, heh. (*´∀`*) As for mine some of the letters are switched out here and there, but it's not that much of a bother. Is the text totally messed up that it's not even possible to read? ( ;°Д°)

Hmhm, I think my first ever anime crush was on a Bleach character - Hitsugaya Toushiro. I started off with shounen anime and then realized that " (ノ゚0゚)ノ~ wow there are actually anime that appeal to a female audience? I'm a female!" and then I searched far and wide for shoujo anime and manga. I had a huge crush on Tsukiyomi Ikuto from Shugo Chara, for a very long time... He's still handsome. \(///Σ///)\
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 16/04/13, 08:28 pm

Hello And welcome !!!
I've played some of the otomes you mentions like Always remember me ( also i've done only two endings so far), re:Alistair and spirited Heart.
I've done all the endings in x-note, I really love it ( well i like a lot the personality of x :oops: but well if i said too much it will spoil your play).
Don't know about love academy ( how is it?). Is it in japanese ? If so well I won't be able to playit ( don't speak japanese and i hate the automatic translator).
I've heard of the others ( even if I don't have an android or more specificaly a smart phone)
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 93
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://keberin.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 16/04/13, 08:40 pm

*le gasp* your siggy is a CG from Re: Allistair xd I remember that game.... hi~!

o/
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 16/04/13, 08:48 pm

Welcome to Otome Hearts!

Hope you enjoy your stay here. A few English translation projects are floating around, so hopefully you will get to play them once they're done!
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 16/04/13, 08:51 pm

I was trying a psp emulator on my phone because I'm lazy and like to take my games everywhere and, yeah, the text is totally messed up. I've read about jpcsp, though, so I'll give it a shot. Thank you!

Shamochu wrote:" (ノ゚0゚)ノ~ wow there are actually anime that appeal to a female audience? I'm a female!"
teeheehee That was hilarious. I got into anime, various types, back in HS but never made the jump to manga till fairly recently. (Ok, I guess I read Battle Angel Alita back in HS, too.) I still prefer anime, but it seems like a lot of the stories just don't get finished. ˇ︿ˇ Mmm I'll have to look into Shugo Chara. I am always ready to add another crush. I'm currently fantasizing about Kakashi from Naruto.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
...·˙`˙·....·˙`˙·...☆
Yay, more re:Alistair fans!! Cielanne, I haven't gotten too far in Love Academy because I'm taking it at the free pace (points recharge once a day). It is in English, but it must have been originally translated or something because the grammar isn't very good. The pictures recently started getting all squished (possibly a ninja update to my app?), but I do enjoy the story despite the poor grammar. It's very visual novel. Pick a guy first and then make choices that affect how he likes you but don't seem to change the story itself very much.

Last edited by Gouka on 16/04/13, 08:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed typo!)
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 16/04/13, 09:09 pm

Shamochu wrote:I cheated too, Gouka //whisper

I use an emulator, the jpcsp one! I don't know maybe you've tried the same? Maybe that's the only psp emulator there is, heh. (*´∀`*) As for mine some of the letters are switched out here and there, but it's not that much of a bother. Is the text totally messed up that it's not even possible to read? ( ;°Д°)

Hmhm, I think my first ever anime crush was on a Bleach character - Hitsugaya Toushiro. I started off with shounen anime and then realized that " (ノ゚0゚)ノ~ wow there are actually anime that appeal to a female audience? I'm a female!" and then I searched far and wide for shoujo anime and manga. I had a huge crush on Tsukiyomi Ikuto from Shugo Chara, for a very long time... He's still handsome. \(///Σ///)\
I've done it with jpcsp to. For me it was the sound but overall the game run well enough. Sometimes it depend on the version. If you search on the net there is some good tutoriel too run a psps game on jpcsp
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 16/04/13, 09:11 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:Welcome to Otome Hearts!

Hope you enjoy your stay here. A few English translation projects are floating around, so hopefully you will get to play them once they're done!
Can't wait to see the result I love you ( of the translation).
Do you know what's the otome that may be translate?
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 16/04/13, 09:18 pm

Yeah! If you need some help I can always give it a shot and try to be of use. ( ̄ー ̄)

Yup, I know what you mean. About anime not finishing the story most of the time... That's pretty much how I got into manga, I liked an anime that had completed and figured out there was more to it in the manga and such. That and I read some "Shounen Jump" that my brother had, which is just a bunch of manga in one book, kinda. Again shounen because that's pretty much what I thought the whole concept of anime/manga was! (⊙.☉)

Ohohoho~ Kakashi, eh? I-I actually haven't read/watched Naruto, hehe... (‘-’*) I did play some Naruto games though, and I learned pretty much everyone's names from there! And I've always thought Kakashi is really cool. Hmm... as of right now I actually might have a few that I'm interested in. The main one being Sharrkan from Magi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(*°∀°)=3
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 16/04/13, 09:34 pm

cielanne wrote:
Shamochu wrote:I cheated too, Gouka //whisper

I've done it with jpcsp to. For me it was the sound but overall the game run well enough. Sometimes it depend on the version. If you search on the net there is some good tutoriel too run a psps game on jpcsp

Actually! I think I might be able to help you with the sound, cielanne! Ha, I feel useful already. I just hope it works or I'll be really embarrassed... (◎-◎;)

Anyway, installing SonicStage does wonders, I promise. If you haven't done so already, because if you have I really don't have any other suggestions for you. (*´ェ`*) But! If you indeed have not, install it, go into "configurations" on your jpcsp and tick the box saying "Decode audio files with SonicStage". I don't quite remember how I went about it, but a tutorial I read says to download something called OpenMG as well. You can check the tutorial out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 16/04/13, 10:24 pm

I started watching Amnesia on my lunch break so I can better understand the "factions" here on the forum. 2nd episode... already overwhelmed with hotness. And the buckle coat... omg. BUCKLES!
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMist 17/04/13, 12:08 am

How come GREE is free I dont get it :silent:
BlueMist
BlueMist
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 96
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 17/04/13, 05:52 pm

BlueMist wrote:How come GREE is free I dont get it :silent:
Instead of buying the game in one payment (I'm assuming you can then play all paths without waiting, but I'm not certain since I haven't tried it), the GREE versions limit how much of the story you can see per day. So you they hook you on the game for free and then only feed you little bits at a time. If you're patient, you can play the entire thing for free. If you're not (and it can be tempting to go quicker), then you can pay for items or whatever to make the game easier/faster. They'll also have promotions going on that encourage you to spend money. Just say NO buying coins! smile
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content