Otome Hearts
Otome Confessions 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Otome Confessions 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otome Confessions

+17
miraichizu05
sun_chan
tsuii.
MarinetteXXX
fairth
kyuuichii
Mirai
Aiwethryne
celasvictoria
reyscha
BloodyFallen
chiruchan
Loki666
Blue_Star
thesleepykitten
3animefancat3
The_Cat_Lady
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Otome Confessions Empty Otome Confessions

Post by The_Cat_Lady 24/06/13, 01:43 pm

Recently I came across [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I found some pretty interesting confession,so I thought it would be cool if we had a thread for confessions.I know that they can't be anonymous,but I'm pretty sure that no one will offend or argue with other members just because their opinion is different.So what do you think?
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Otome Confessions Empty Re: Otome Confessions

Post by 3animefancat3 25/06/13, 04:07 am

I like the idea .w. I wouldn't hurt anyone for confessing <3

TW: The R Word
Spoiler:
Just the other day I came across a 12 year old playing one such game and talking about how sweet the guy was and etc etc lovey dovey stuff. She said she hoped she married a man like him someday. I wanted to cry. It was horrible.
3animefancat3
3animefancat3
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 45
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 25/06/13, 04:32 pm

That's a very good point.

Spoiler:
In one of the Gekka Ryouran Romance Drama Cds his laughter was sooo creepy :shock:.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by thesleepykitten 25/06/13, 10:25 pm

3animefancat3 wrote:I like the idea .w. I wouldn't hurt anyone for confessing <3

TW: The R Word
Spoiler:
Just the other day I came across a 12 year old playing one such game and talking about how sweet the guy was and etc etc lovey dovey stuff. She said she hoped she married a man like him someday. I wanted to cry. It was horrible.

I agree so much. I'm glad to see more support for otome games, but I refuse to buy ones that include/eroticize that content. (Which is annoying. T_TI get so excited for some cute fluffy game only to find out this and that happens in a route. I know it may only happen in ONE route, but this is more common than I'd like.) And again it kinda goes into the 'at least put a warning label on it' thing, too or age restrictions.
thesleepykitten
thesleepykitten
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 36
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 28/06/13, 03:56 am

:reads confessions: My goodness, guys.  Could you imagine getting into fights with your real life friends over otome games?  I understand heated debates, but is a game really worth losing your friends over?

...Then again, I used to be a pretty hard-headed Nintendo fangirl back in the day, and that did me no favors with the Playstation fanboys. XD
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 76
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 28/06/13, 10:22 am

Blue_Star wrote::reads confessions: My goodness, guys.  Could you imagine getting into fights with your real life friends over otome games?  I understand heated debates, but is a game really worth losing your friends over?

...Then again, I used to be a pretty hard-headed Nintendo fangirl back in the day, and that did me no favors with the Playstation fanboys. XD
No, I can't imagine that because I'm the only otoge lover in this city \(^o^)/ (at least, it feels that way x3) But still, not worth losing your friend :3. If one of my friend did like otoge and we would have a debate, it would be the most heated, endless debate ever xD. And then we would call truce when we get tired of debating, no one wins, no one loses x3. That's just how stubborn we are :PEven so, we would never break our friendship over something like game preferences.

No worries ^w^ I've seen worse hardcore nintendo fans. They yelled at me for what they think I was drawing a horrible drawing of Link ¬_¬ I was only drawing myself in elf clothes with a bow and arrowT_T Heck, now that I know who link is, it doesn't even look like him at all! Just the clothing looks kinda similar! Don't get me started on all the heated nintendo game related debates that I heard from them during class ¬_¬ I hope that there aren't any otoge fans out there who are THAT bad o_o
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 28/06/13, 11:32 am

Loki666 wrote:No worries ^w^ I've seen worse hardcore nintendo fans. They yelled at me for what they think I was drawing a horrible drawing of Link ¬_¬
Wow. Just. Wow.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chiruchan 07/11/13, 11:05 am

- About the R word, if I'm talking about japanese otome game here, they always use the exact rating for the content of their games. Like, Gekka Ryouran have 15+ rating because they contained punishment or something like that. BWS is 18+. Diabolik Lovers is 18+. I think they throw the responsibility to the buyer. But yes I know, whose going to strict that rules when it comes to fangirling...

- I'm on my twenties, I'm pretty much feminist, and I confessed that "rape play" have it appeals. (I live in a country with rape issues, and I hate those rapist) but if it's in otome fantasies - there's a lot of people who's fantasized being raped by somewhat hot hunks (the same like BDSM fantasies - fifty shade of grey anyone? Ladida ) . I think I accept consensual rape like that (forgive me if this is not making any sense) but I hate actual rape (like those who's not enough to rape a girl, shoving steel to her until her innards got out and throw her to street *I'm sorry)

- They made this otome game with a lot of hunks and theme in demands to... Girl's fantasies knows no limit :p
chiruchan
chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 100
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://otomenoheya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodyFallen 15/11/13, 03:56 am

I like my protagonist to be dominated *Q* Another dark secret/confession I have is that, I love otoges :c I always play off the innocent kind of teenage girl, but behind closed doors, I'm enjoying that R18 otome game <3 Better than innocent love stories
BloodyFallen
BloodyFallen
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 53
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 10/12/13, 11:03 am

A small confession, if I may.  Bert sweating 
Though I really like to play otoge, I get really embarrassed if someone I know/don't know (except my good friends because they already know I like to play lots of games) peeked to my phone/psp when I played otoge.. or when they asked "what's that game?" and even worse when they looked when the game is showing the romantic CG--somehow I'm just so timid to play otoge in public-- Crying
Do all of you play otoge in public? I'm kind of curious  :D 

also I would like to try R18 otoge/drama cd but I'm afraid that I will get addicted to it--I'm,I'm just nervouuuusss*rolls away awkwardly*
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 31/12/13, 01:41 am

I play otome games in public =3

my confession is: i love feminine guys in otome games that end up being manly on the inside  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/12/13, 05:49 am

Reycha: i have played otoge out in public before (i blush pretty bad..) although the ones I've played  out in public were for older teen.

Other otome confessions:

Blue Star I think  guys with megane (glasses) are so attractive

Blue Star I kind of like it when male characters domineer 

Blue Star  I  have watched Diabolik lovers and heard the drama CDs even though im scared of vampires..

Blue Star i usually prefer passionate scenes over words {depending on what}

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 31/12/13, 11:09 am

celasvictoria wrote:I play otome games in public =3

my confession is: i love feminine guys in otome games that end up being manly on the inside  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

you're really brave--teach me your ways, master!! *bows *shot
ooh, I really found character with "hidden side" that he only shows to you is really appealing too--I think that's why dere-dere characters are so--/rolls shyly/

otaku17 wrote:Reycha: i have played otoge out in public before (i blush pretty bad..) although the ones I've played  out in public were for older teen.

Other otome confessions:

Blue Star I think  guys with megane (glasses) are so attractive

Blue Star I kind of like it when male characters domineer 

Blue Star  I  have watched Diabolik lovers and heard the drama CDs even though im scared of vampires..

Blue Star i usually prefer passionate scenes over words {depending on what}
I get what you meaaan--even though the otoge that I played is usually just Teen rated, I'm just so shy--even though the CG is just hugging, I freaked out if I played the game in public.. I dunno, maybe I'm just too shy  Bert sweating 

another confession: somehow if the otoge is really famous, I usually wait until the hype calm down then I'd try it and join the dying hype train I haven't watched/played amnesia, dialov, heart no kuni no alice, and so on  Laughing dududu 
idk, maybe it's the hipster side of me /what

passionate scenes meaning.. CG?
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 22/01/14, 08:38 am

My main confessions:

• I love shota characters, even if it seems really scandalous in some cases.
  • I would be reading a scene and not realize that I am literally drooling.

I don't see the problem with reading otome games outdoors, much more than trying to prevent yourself from smirking perversely or blushing like crazy. I read my games outside all the time~
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/01/14, 01:17 am

@Reyscha

sorry i didnt see your reply until now D:. 
im not embarrassed about actually playing otome games. 

what i meant  was if i am out in public and if I happen to unlock a CG that looks risque .. Then when im so into the game someone speaks to me which makes me jump out of my seat asking "whatre you playing/doing???". I pretend to smile and say my battery is dying (which is  always true due to how much i play games)  >.>

Do play heart no kuni no alice if it looks of interest to you! i have the first game and I love it i heard they get better along the line as well but i haven't saved up enough to buy the next game, 

I kinda have this enormous crush on Peter white and characters with megane so when I played Peter White's route My face was red and i couldn't breathe so I rolled around on the floor fan girling. I felt so privileged to own that game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 23/01/14, 01:02 pm

Reminded by risque stuff, one of my classmates who saw me playing thought that a character was violating the MC when he was just biting her ear. Understandably seen as such, though.

But that ties in with another confession I have. I actually do deliberately tilt my screen towards people so that they can possibly see what I am doing and talk to me. I imagine hypothetical scenarios of conversing with people about otome games and often spend my time writing possible dialogues I could give to people if they do ask. I am really bad at speaking my mind clearly without this process.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirai 24/01/14, 01:03 am

Aiwethryne wrote:I imagine hypothetical scenarios of conversing with people about otome games and often spend my time writing possible dialogues I could give to people if they do ask. I am really bad at speaking my mind clearly without this process.

Omg, I do this all the time. It's not necessarily about Otome games even, it's just I have to rehearse in my head all the time what I want to say in case someone asked me a question or something. I'm really awkward like that. Though I'm still one of those who can't put on a convincing poker face when playing an Otome game, especially if I'm reading a particularly romantic scene.  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Mirai
Mirai
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 195
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 24/01/14, 11:40 am

Mirai wrote:
Aiwethryne wrote:I imagine hypothetical scenarios of conversing with people about otome games and often spend my time writing possible dialogues I could give to people if they do ask. I am really bad at speaking my mind clearly without this process.

Omg, I do this all the time. It's not necessarily about Otome games even, it's just I have to rehearse in my head all the time what I want to say in case someone asked me a question or something. I'm really awkward like that. Though I'm still one of those who can't put on a convincing poker face when playing an Otome game, especially if I'm reading a particularly romantic scene.  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
We're like two peas in a pod. XD This exact thing happened in class yester... a couple days ago. Even though I wanted to try out journalism, the upbeat group sense of our meeting was a bit intimidating for me and I instantly began repeating to myself internally what I would say to make me seem calm and smart. When the time came for me to speak about myself, I got part of what I wanted out and forgot the rest. Fail first impression. And I cannot keep a poker face, either. If I read I steamy scene, my lips will badly tremble, even if I manage not to smirk.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/01/14, 04:47 pm

[Just joined and my second post is here xD]

I play otome games on my PSP on the bus/in public all the time. I prefer the 'evil' characters and games with darker stories >.> Although I do love the fluffy ones as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 30/09/14, 08:03 pm

@otaku17: don't worry 'bout it, I'm *super* late at replying too haha orz
yeah, I get what you mean. Inside, I'm super happy that I get a romantic CG (risque or not haha) but I'm too jumpy and paranoid while playing in public like "what if someone saw me and asks what I'm playing.." and even if someone do asks me, I don't really know how to explain in general terms haha "it's like, uhh, you husbando this chara. and blush. and feel the dokis."  Perv smile /shot
haha, yeah, once you're immersed in the story, you kinda forget how long you've played until the low batt notification pops up XD

Is there an English translation of heart no kuni no alice? What did you use to play it, the ATLAS and AGTH(sp?)? I'm usually a bit reluctant to play VN if there's no English patch available because my Japanese is really basic haha
Well, that interesting, eh?  Just as planned Haha, maybe I'll try it too someday.
Thanks for the recommendation! like

@ColletteRen: welcome! well, I'm still a newbie even now haha
I do think that evil characters and darker stories is interesting too! Because it's not everyday that you read a dark story that balances well with the romance and evil characters are usually not the spotlight of the manga version/anime version of the game (if there's any) so it feels refreshing to know more about the antagonist/evil chara Ehehe~ it's like, he only shows the caring side to you, aww~
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 30/09/14, 11:54 pm

告白ですよ!

# I love yandere character most.
# I'm not really into fantasy otome games, but I will still play it if the story are good.
# I love otomate games more than other company games.
# I would be reading a scene and not realize that I am laughing and smiling. This always make other people throw a weird look to me xD

These day I'm playing otome game in public place, usually at gas station while waiting for my bf. In there, many peoples will also waiting for their friends or business partner, it's pretty crowd in the morning. I playing otome game and not care with CG's (well, it mostly "kiss" CG) I keep playing, even though I know other person beside me already make a weird looks to me xD I also make some giggles when playing it, but I don't care what people think of me wink
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 02/10/14, 08:11 pm

Hmm... Confession, huh ?

I answer out loud when guys ask me questions in the game. When I think of it, it's reeeeally embarrassing and I hope no one will ever see me doing it xDD

Like right now, I was playing TGS3 and only smiling at first (Well.. "just" isn't the right word ?), then the guy I'm pursuing said something reaaally moe and I was "Oh ! Anata~ what are you saying ><"

eehh... I guess that's part of the fun..right ? Bert sweating

btw you guys are so funny xD Kyuuichi, especially ! I often hide my screen in the train or skip the text when I get a CG >< I think people willget the wrong idea if they see it !!
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 03/10/14, 12:17 am

@fairth
Oh! I'm usually doing it too! After doki-doki scene, the choices appear and then... I shout out my choice hahaha xD It's funny, I even doing it in public place haha~

Hm! I just got Storm Lover 2nd! Playing Koutaro and already become his girlfriend, our title is bakkapuru (baka-couple) he is really innocence I'm laughing all the way when I had date with him hahaha His attitude really make me laugh for non-stop.
If you love dating simulation game, I will recommend Storm Lover 2nd to you >_<

Haha~~ I'm just a selfish girl who doesn't care about other people presence xDD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 12/03/16, 12:35 am

My confessions are:

1)in Otome games I really like the little/big brother and the protagonist end up together I love you (it's kinda intriguing Perv look... Lol I have a big brother but I can't imagine incest in real life.. kinda gross sad but in anime it's accceptable since these stuffs are fictions);

2) just like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when I played Storm Lover Kai during the baka-couple I accidentally said "AWWWW.... Ehehe~ " aloud in the waiting room of the hospital ('cause I needed t do a blood exam)... Lol there were two old couple that were like shocked this when they heard me.. That's was really embarrassing Crying
So yeah I play otome games everywhere(when I have time) infact I always have my psp;

3) I just love the villain/badass/cruel/yandere guys in otome games(like Blood from HnKnA, Balder from kamigaminoasobi, Kazama from hakuouki ect.)

4) and the most embarrassins is that: I have a fetish for guys with long hair(especially long black or white hair) in otome games... Embarassed/ Kyaa!

5) And my last confessions is: Konno Tamao (from Tokimeki memorial girl side 3rd story) is my ideal boyfriend Just as planned . For me he's perfect: he's tall, smart, kind, cute, hardworking, mature, he's older than me (i think..?) and we have similar tastes!
He's what I'm searching in real life! Love it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 76
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://mirajane1496.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuii. 14/03/16, 06:23 am

celasvictoria wrote:I play otome games in public =3

Bless! I thought I was the only one! We are a rare breed indeed.
tsuii.
tsuii.
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 9
Awards :
Events :

http://obake-ou.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down