Otome Hearts
STORM LOVER 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
STORM LOVER 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STORM LOVER

+4
jessica1212
Loki666
Clairbaby
Diedie
8 posters

Go down

STORM LOVER Empty STORM LOVER

Post by Diedie 15/04/13, 08:12 am

Storm Lover (I've never made a post like this, so I hope this is alright!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Storm Lover, is set in a typical high school-- St. Louis High.
Currently there are three games
Storm Lover Kai (a remake of the first storm lover)
Storm Lover Natsukoi (A summer event, I guess it's a fandisk sorta thing. Just some extra phone)

And the soon to be, Storm Lover 2nd (It's set four years later with new characters however the old ones will make cameos).

What I think is fun AND different (correct me if I'm wrong) is in the SL series, you can cheat on your boyfriend, lol (but you don't have to). There are repercussions of course, boys will fight over you, stop talking to you, and try to win your heart.

In SL you text and phone people as well as chose your route to school. Like any otome game, based on your replies the characters of course your status with them changes. If you begin to reach a certain level, you enter "Bakapuru" mode. Idiot, lovey dovey, couple mode, tihi.

The CGs are always adorable and I believe they have a great voice cast, granted i am not as familiar with VAs.

You can save anytime, in Natsukoi there is the screencap function (Kai doesn't have it, buuu!)

A drawback... Hm... Takumi's slow voice despite his awesome and sexy character.
Really though, I think perhaps because you have SO MANY options and ways to cheat that you may get the same scene over again OR the fact there could be more detail to your relationship development.

I like to pretend more happened, to give it more depth, but games be games right?

DID I MENTION YOU CAN DATE A TEACHER.
You also have to work and study for school, heh.

So...Let's chat (and I hope this was helpful) ;3;
Diedie
Diedie
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 120
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

STORM LOVER Empty Re: STORM LOVER

Post by Clairbaby 16/04/13, 01:10 pm

I have to admit that Takumi's voice annoys me a little as well... but towards the end (if I remember correctly) he did speak normally though for a bit? I still think he's hot though, lol.

I love Chihiro sensei!!! I'm still in the middle of playing this game, and I think I like almost all of the characters, except maybe for Shiina.. for some reason I have mentally decided I'm going to play his route last.

I am playing the FD right now (Natsukoi) and I'm ashamed to say that I haven't played SL Koi, I have to get it now! And SL 2nd! *throws money at the screen* lol!
Clairbaby
Clairbaby
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 28
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diedie 18/04/13, 04:11 am

Natsukoi was the first I played as well, I think it's a great start to get involved in the series.

Man, I need to play Shiina's route, I got so distracted by Kyosuke and Takumi (and Rikka)!

Takumi he is always just so...so...Alluring. xD He's the same in Kai!
Ihopeyougettoplayitsoon~ ;3;

Have you at all looked at 2nd? They are having our boys wear new outfits, heh.
Diedie
Diedie
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 120
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 06/07/13, 11:31 am

HURRAY FOR ME REVIVING A DEAD TOPIC THAT WAS ON THE LAST PAGE JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS GAME!! \(^o^)/

I am currently watching play through Storm Lover 2nd through a blogger's live stream. I'm not playing this on my own because because I don't know enough japanese to be able to read the choices and to fully understand what is going on and how to play the game and to know which stat is which x3.
Game content:
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jessica1212 04/08/13, 04:04 pm

Um... Is this game in english? can I download the patch if there is one? as you can see, I'm really the pirate type since I don't have money sad
jessica1212
jessica1212
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by sugi7 22/12/13, 09:52 pm

This is one of my favorite series of all time! This is the first otome game that I finished all the routes for the main game and for the fandisk! I'm trying to play Storm Lover 2 and look up some of the words while I play it, but its taking a while lol! My favorite character would have to be Tsukasa-san (because I love Yatsumoto Hiroki XD), but I think Kyouske has the best storyline for sure. Takumi's is a close second for me though. Definitely a great game and a must buy!
sugi7
sugi7
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 03/12/15, 10:16 pm

The game is really nice I like all the guys and all the girls/rival whose somehow weren't really mean(at the start I thought that they do some bullying like in amnesia but they were nice in the end). Trust me, I\'m an ex

And yeah TAKUMI voice was really annoying and somehow tiring but he's handsome and a nice guy(since at 1st I thought he was gonna be the cheater and the flirt guy in the game)... like Ehehe~
Rika was one the best route I ever did in otome games and I wasn't expecting so much feels from his route! And I CRIED and CRIED when he huggeg the potagonist and said that he didn't want to live her alone and that he fears death! sad Love it! Lol I never got so much feels like this since Okitas' route in Hakuouki!
And I don't know why even now I'm avoiding Souya route(probably because of the beard-.-), Chihiro and Takashi..(I just don't like flirty guys...) No / shakes head
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 76
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://mirajane1496.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 31/05/16, 07:26 pm

Takumi's route was a disappointment. Somehow, despite raving reviews from others, I simply didn't enjoy his route. :/ It's more of his personality than his voice, I'd say. He is simply not the type of guy I'd ship the heroine with.

Kyousuke, however, was such an adorable tsundere. xD
Rikka was pretty fun too. Mio had his moments.

As for the remaining guys... I was certain that I wouldn't be very moved so I simply watched random scenes in the gallery with a save file. True enough, I felt like I didn't miss anything even without playing their routes.
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 23
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSU 16/06/17, 10:26 am

Hello, anyone, Ikari Mio?
Since no one's gonna talk about him, I shall do the honors.
Well...I think he is the most unforgettable character in storm lover kai. Why you ask? Pretty simple, his innocence is funny but cute. And in his special section, he was priceless! (Seriously, did he really want to date in the stone age XD) Ah but just from my personal opinion, his story was kind of..you know..off. But nevertheless, he is my favourite character. Peace!
ALSU
ALSU
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 51
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content