Otome Hearts
Storm Lover 2nd / ppsspp v 0.9.8 / and VNR 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Storm Lover 2nd / ppsspp v 0.9.8 / and VNR 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm Lover 2nd / ppsspp v 0.9.8 / and VNR

Go down

Storm Lover 2nd / ppsspp v 0.9.8 / and VNR Empty Storm Lover 2nd / ppsspp v 0.9.8 / and VNR

Post by jshockmo 07/08/15, 07:54 pm

Ok so I'm being driven up the wall trying to get my head around this 

When I go to VNR text options there are blank boxes as the game plays these boxes start showing text like this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this means it isn't finding any real language so it displays this as the sub
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I feel sooooooo defeated. I think I launch the game properly first outside of VRN, then click the rocket ship which launches the blue menu on the side of ppsspp.  Where is this royally going wrong?! Help!
jshockmo
jshockmo
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 8
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Storm Lover 2nd / ppsspp v 0.9.8 / and VNR Empty Re: Storm Lover 2nd / ppsspp v 0.9.8 / and VNR

Post by jshockmo 18/08/15, 08:44 pm

I guess no one here really knows how to work vnr well enough to help me sort it out  Crying . I guess I have to admit defeat and surrender, 'cause I just can't figure it out. Drat! I hate giving up! Darn you foriegn games!
jshockmo
jshockmo
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 8
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down