Otome Hearts
Otome games you'd like to see translated... - Page 6 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Otome games you'd like to see translated... - Page 6 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otome games you'd like to see translated...

+132
MelowBee
Aidamis
daikiraikimi
SeaWitch
mizuharamitzu
sun_chan
Aquapainter
Flight
Minura
fairth
ALSU
ShinKozato
Mulau
Zafyn
Mochachiiii
ellyphs
zarafia
ionjoker
Samjo786
jesymphony
Babbucchan
jshockmo
AkaneTsukiyomi
MarinetteXXX
Sakuragawa
doaa-radwan
CarbonIce
Monokuma
kazumi04
belovedchaos1
smf4297
CherryLime
Ririen
jollychick
Sayuri
zabdi
Suwariish
nicefunfungirl
LeeYa
Reina-chan
bikuta801
mizulach
Mukishiro_Shin
milkyway
ranimanga
Akitsuki
violity
kyuuichii
Ceifro
celasvictoria
ValeriaGray
Kouryuu
FlyingTripod
zetsubou
xneyon
BloodyFallen
catgirl147
hiko27
TenshiEffect
chiruchan
ara-ara
QueenOfLiars
CloverLover
Daeyamati
huha2511
Ryudouche
Azusa
Azuremind
ShiroyukiSatsuki
Rain Silvermist
otomekiss
Nyphix
ariaceyrun
boizanberi
Loki666
Miowolf
Arisaya
Seira
SunshinexKite
DaniMRose
Nymph
Yumie
Enviri
mangataku
tearsoflight
shymel
NoctisxMog
Verdelish
Meruru
beatot
harorin
Joysuu
Aserettt
blue-jeans
Pomlio
Aileeyy
alice3ify
ruukitsune
Finnista
Saitoforever13
The Sword of Shadows
silvergirl33
Kento
The_Cat_Lady
mistresskisara
kpopjrockanime
KawaiiMess
teardropmelancholy
Mirai
Laramie Castiel
DiamondRoseTears
rene05
Vanilla-Hime
AsukaKojima
shiorimori
Fandramon
Roxas4ever
Hanako
vellaude
tipsylady
Sukihime
Nebty
Skeens
minako
LeKitten
Lerione
NuitNoire
Ace of Hearts
Nezumi88
Makise Sunao
Blue_Sargent
Sakimichi
136 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Otome games you'd like to see translated... - Page 6 Empty Re: Otome games you'd like to see translated...

Post by Reina-chan 25/06/14, 06:03 am

LOL, I'd say most of the PSP games, not many groups are willing to pick them because PSP rom hacking/patching stuff is complicated (at least compared to PC games)
I'd like to play all of them smile if that's possible...
Reina-chan
Reina-chan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 72
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Otome games you'd like to see translated... - Page 6 Empty Re: Otome games you'd like to see translated...

Post by LeeYa 25/06/14, 08:22 am

mizulach wrote:I wish Brothers Conflict series, Hakuouki SSL, Amnesia and.... Wand Of Fortune series too :p 

many more Perv smile
Yeah..me too..especially Brothers Conflict and Amnesia.. Laughing dududu and I reaallly hope they have PC version! Evil smirk  

Reina-chan wrote:LOL, I'd say most of the PSP games, not many groups are willing to pick them because PSP rom hacking/patching stuff is complicated (at least compared to PC games)
I'd like to play all of them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] if that's possible...
Wah!thats nice you have PSP ..haha..you must have a lot of time if you want to play all of them because there's a lot of great otome game (Its not like I know much about it..Well I don't have PSP afterall..just review is some blog..)..hehe.. Laughing dududu
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina-chan 25/06/14, 10:29 am

^ LOL wut, no I don't have a PSP ^^" I use emulators to play games. But they've developed a lot so the games run pretty smoothly~
I'll play them all if they're translated, yes, but that doesn't mean I have that much free time XD I'll make time to play them if I can though...
Reina-chan
Reina-chan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 72
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 25/06/14, 03:24 pm

eh?!Gomenasai! sad  sad 
Reina-chan wrote:I use emulators to play games
How you do that?I follow sakimichi-san guide,its does not work..I got an error when started open it..so I thought its still need PSP .. Frustrated but I'll look its forum and solved it..  Trust me, I\'m an ex 
Reina-chan wrote: I'll make time to play them if I can though

hehe..thats right.. Ehehe~ I just download a game and keep it..if I have more time ,I'll play it Perv smile ..its not we can play it all..expect for someone who stay at home 24/7 with nothing to do...I guess so..hehe  Perv smile
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 11/08/14, 05:52 am

oh gawd pls all of 'em Crying i wouldn't mind buying them when the're translated Crying  Bleh  cat
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 11/08/14, 06:24 am

Reina-chan wrote:^ LOL wut, no I don't have a PSP ^^" I use emulators to play games. But they've developed a lot so the games run pretty smoothly~
I'll play them all if they're translated, yes, but that doesn't mean I have that much free time XD I'll make time to play them if I can though...
Yeah. PSP games should be translated. It is so hard to find translated PSP video games emulators...x-x
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 11/08/14, 06:37 am

Kouryuu wrote:
Reina-chan wrote:^ LOL wut, no I don't have a PSP ^^" I use emulators to play games. But they've developed a lot so the games run pretty smoothly~
Yeah. PSP games should be translated. It is so hard to find translated PSP video games emulators...x-x
 idea why not try goin' to emuparadise? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
if u already know this website then....... lol  Bleh
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 11/08/14, 07:19 am

anyway I wish they'd finish translating PersonA ~Phantom of the Opera~  mou~....... shocked WOW jus now i feel useless i wish i can help them translate it Crying  Crying  lol  anyway yea...... sad Bleh
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 11/08/14, 06:41 pm

AsukaKojima wrote:
Kouryuu wrote:
 idea why not try goin' to emuparadise? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
if u already know this website then....... lol  Bleh
I did go to EMU paradise..however those games are JAPANESE. Not ENGLISH. See the problem? XD
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 11/08/14, 11:03 pm

I wish all of Amnesia game will be translate to English. I'm okay with the original Japanese version, but many of my friend didn't play this game because it haven't translated yet. I really want they play this game, because this is really a good game. Oh, I wish for Utapri Repeat as well >_<)/
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 11/08/14, 11:24 pm

kyuuichii wrote:I wish all of Amnesia game will be translate to English. I'm okay with the original Japanese version, but many of my friend didn't play this game because it haven't translated yet. I really want they play this game, because this is really a good game. Oh, I wish for Utapri Repeat as well >_<)/
I want english Utapri in general..but it seems impossible for now. =\
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 12/08/14, 12:47 am

@Kouryuu
I guess why, I think they still progressing? So far I know they only translating and not make a patch.
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 12/08/14, 11:51 pm

I know this sound selfish but I do really want all otome game to be translate!! Crying but its impossible right... Bleh
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 13/08/14, 12:19 am

kyuuichii wrote:@Kouryuu
I guess why, I think they still progressing? So far I know they only translating and not make a patch.
Well, from what I read. A few companies turned down the proposal of making an English Utapri game. IDK why...
And AsukaKojima? Emuparadise might have some of the games..but most aren't translated. XD
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/08/14, 01:50 am

Hee~ ugh.... I wish they will make another proposal then sad
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 13/08/14, 02:05 am

kyuuichii wrote:Hee~ ugh.... I wish they will make another proposal then sad
-shrugs- I think they won't do it because of the music and stuff...too complicated for them and the all that legal issues. 

On a bright side...Gakupuri DS has released an English Patch? Now to find a walkthrough for myself to use... >_>

That is one game that I was happy to see released in English, if only the patch version.

Last edited by Kouryuu on 13/08/14, 02:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/08/14, 02:27 am

Oh... I see~~
Gakupuri? Tennis no Oujisama? hee, good to hear then, maybe I'll try to look up on google >_<
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 13/08/14, 02:37 am

I can pm you the link where I found about it though. I squeal "Kyaa!" when I saw it. Embarassed/ Kyaa!
No need knowledge of the manga it is based of..anyhow pm'd you the information and information links.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/08/14, 03:00 am

Thanks, I received it :D
The translator is same person who did TMGS3 >o< I would like to play it later... First I need to get the ROM ~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 13/08/14, 03:03 am

I sorta pm'd you the ROM to download..the last link. XD
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/08/14, 03:06 am

Yes, I see it... I mean, I must waiting the download done before I could play it >_<;
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 13/08/14, 03:09 am

-nods- I hate waiting to download games...but it is needed sometimes.

Anyone know Hakouki SSL? Well, it was based of a fangame...I got a copy of the fangame myself. But I am having trouble navigating the menus..and finding a good walkthrough. -sighs- >_<;
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/08/14, 03:31 am

yeah...

wh-what!? You have SSL? It's my number one priority for now, sigh.... I still don't have enough money to buy it. So, you have PSVita?
I have one walkthrough about them. I'm never read it but I saved it for future needs.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 13/08/14, 03:36 am

kyuuichii wrote:yeah...

wh-what!? You have SSL? It's my number one priority for now, sigh.... I still don't have enough money to buy it. So, you have PSVita?
I have one walkthrough about them. I'm never read it but I saved it for future needs.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Not SSL...the previous fanmade version. SSL was based of this game. XD I think it's called Kuchihatenu Sakura no?..basically this game has more fanservice and a pc game. Note it is a Doujin game...so yeah. -shrugs- -nodnod-

So yeah..it will make due until SSL is released in English.

-stares at the site- I can't read it at all...Usually I use stuff like google translate to translate it..but meh. X_X;
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/08/14, 03:50 am

Ah... I see... my bad hehe
I know that Doujin game, but I haven't play it, sorry.

About the site, hehe it really good that google translation exist nowdays. I often using translator too :D
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next