Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Otome games you'd like to see translated...

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Otome games you'd like to see translated...

Post by Kouryuu on 13/08/14, 03:53 am

kyuuichii wrote:Ah... I see... my bad hehe
I know that Doujin game, but I haven't play it, sorry.

About the site, hehe it really good that google translation exist nowdays. I often using translator too :D
I had it for a while..but I never got the nerve to play it. Because two reasons. 1) I am afraid of playing without a walkthrough..2) setting ITH is hard. DX

Do you know any good translators in general? Because the ones I find are a) too short b) scrambled up or c) both...

If you want, I can send you a link where you can download it...o-o;

Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 228
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 14/08/14, 02:22 am

Please send me the link :D

Translator? I didn't use translator which can translate a whole text in a while. If you asking me a program like ITH, I don't know because I didn't use them. Sorry.

I using two Japanese program on my PC. First, I using JWPce to edit Japanese text, this program can write Japanese character without setting your PC to Japanese language. It's free so I will put the download link here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scroll down or search download link.
Second, I using Tagaini Jisho to translate per word in Japanese. This program also allow you to studying Japanese, it's also need your PC to has Japanese language setting. This is also free so, here the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope this two translator will help you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nicefunfungirl on 22/08/14, 09:27 am

I am in DESPERATE wishing for the Starry Sky series,I can love Starry Sky In Spring and After Spring to death,But i need moree D: Im dying for summer and after summer right now.

nicefunfungirl
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 33
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Suwariish on 29/08/14, 01:03 pm

Tiny x Machinegun and Ozmafia are currently my two big ones that I'd love to see translated. Other than those Garnet Cradle, UtaPri, Zettai Meikyuu Grimm, Himehibi, and the rest of the Hakuoki games.

Suwariish
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 01/09/14, 12:48 am

Suwariish wrote:Tiny x Machinegun and Ozmafia are currently my two big ones that I'd love to see translated. Other than those Garnet Cradle, UtaPri, Zettai Meikyuu Grimm, Himehibi, and the rest of the Hakuoki games.
I'd like to see Tiny x Machinegun translated as well (for obvious reasons xD).

Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri on 01/11/14, 10:33 pm

Suwariish wrote:Tiny x Machinegun and Ozmafia are currently my two big ones that I'd love to see translated. Other than those Garnet Cradle, UtaPri, Zettai Meikyuu Grimm, Himehibi, and the rest of the Hakuoki games.
 Zettai Meikyuu Grimm!!! I'm so glad someone shares my opinion! I want this game translated SO much!! Besides the fact that I am obssessively listening to the opening, the whole plot is exactly my cup of tea and the artwork screeeeams cuteness!!

Currently I also wish for Norn9. The plot seems very interesting, the gameplay as well, with the whole split protagonists, and the artwork and music are gorgeous!

Also, can any of you enlighten me as to why a lot of people seem to love "Tiny x Machinegun" so much?... It didn't scream at me as much as other titles...

Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 01/11/14, 10:58 pm

Sayuri wrote:
 Zettai Meikyuu Grimm!!! I'm so glad someone shares my opinion! I want this game translated SO much!! Besides the fact that I am obssessively listening to the opening, the whole plot is exactly my cup of tea and the artwork screeeeams cuteness!!
Now you've mentioned it, I'm also really into fairy tales themed games (dark versions more,though). Would be nice to see this game translated as well.

Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri on 02/11/14, 12:35 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:
Sayuri wrote:
Now you've mentioned it, I'm also really into fairy tales themed games (dark versions more,though). Would be nice to see this game translated as well.

Well, from what I gathered, this is not exactly rainbows and butterflies everywhere, so it might be your style too ^^
I really want more fairytale themed otomes... I was interested in Quinrose's Alice at some point, but then I kind of got annoyed of how much they were milking its success... >__> Maybe I'll give it a chance at some point...

Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 02/11/14, 12:53 am

Sayuri wrote:
The_Cat_Lady wrote:
Sayuri wrote:

Well, from what I gathered, this is not exactly rainbows and butterflies everywhere, so it might be your style too ^^
I really want more fairytale themed otomes... I was interested in Quinrose's Alice at some point, but then I kind of got annoyed of how much they were milking its success... >__> Maybe I'll give it a chance at some point...
I see cat
Oh, and talking about Alice themed games - Rejet's Alice=Alice seems interesting. From what I've read, the characters are kinda...weird? xD but seems interesting regardless.

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 02/11/14, 01:03 am

Oh! I would like Zettai Meikyuu Grimm to be translated too xD

And, I really recommend NORN9 to you! Even you only have a little knowledge about Japanese you can still play it because all the heroines also voiced, so you can hear the conversations and events almost in whole gameplay (except when heroine speak in her mind and narrator) 

If you want another fairytale otome game, maybe you should try Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~ (https://vndb.org/v4671#main) It Quin Rose game. I have it but doesn't get a chance to play it >_<;

~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri on 02/11/14, 01:51 am

kyuuichii wrote:Oh! I would like Zettai Meikyuu Grimm to be translated too xD

And, I really recommend NORN9 to you! Even you only have a little knowledge about Japanese you can still play it because all the heroines also voiced, so you can hear the conversations and events almost in whole gameplay (except when heroine speak in her mind and narrator) 

If you want another fairytale otome game, maybe you should try Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan ~Sweet Never Land~ (https://vndb.org/v4671#main) It Quin Rose game. I have it but doesn't get a chance to play it >_<;

That's great to hear! Most of the time I'm looking at games and I'm like: "Why can't you always talk?!? It's so much easier to understand you than to guess half of what you just said!!". I mean, otome companies seem to finally let go of the "no face, no eyes" idea ("YOU NEED TO SELF-INSERT IN THE GAME!! We're doing this for YOU! Surely you can self-insert if you only see her hair!!"), which is utterly ridiculous.
What is even more ridiculous is that heroines still don't get voices on a regular basis. Those da*n background characters and annoying chicks that go after the school prince don't even have a BODY and they still get a voice!! It's like we've transgressed from, "no eyes so you can self-insert" to "no voice so you can self-insert". Ridiculous, and I'm not going to get tired of saying that ^^

So yeah, I digressed, I am gong to get my hands on this game, now I'm really motivated for Norn9!! >o<
Hmm... maybe I'll give a try to the Peter Pan one too... It seems like "Wendy's Adventures in Neverland" are going to take a while to release so I might as well see what others have to offer XD Btw, wasn't Quinrose releasing a "Little Mermaid" themed otome too this year?

The_Cat_Lady wrote:I see cat 
Oh, and talking about Alice themed games - Rejet's Alice=Alice seems interesting. From what I've read, the characters are kinda...weird? xD but seems interesting regardless.

Ah yeah!! That's the game that got an English patch for the trial version! I haven't checked it out yet, but, yeah, apparently it's a special kind of game XD It's kind of a shame that there doesn't seem to be any plan for a future full patch release... Maybe if it gets more support...?

Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 02/11/14, 02:44 am

Sayuri wrote:That's great to hear! Most of the time I'm looking at games and I'm like: "Why can't you always talk?!? It's so much easier to understand you than to guess half of what you just said!!". I mean, otome companies seem to finally let go of the "no face, no eyes" idea ("YOU NEED TO SELF-INSERT IN THE GAME!! We're doing this for YOU! Surely you can self-insert if you only see her hair!!"), which is utterly ridiculous.
What is even more ridiculous is that heroines still don't get voices on a regular basis. Those da*n background characters and annoying chicks that go after the school prince don't even have a BODY and they still get a voice!! It's like we've transgressed from, "no eyes so you can self-insert" to "no voice so you can self-insert". Ridiculous, and I'm not going to get tired of saying that ^^

So yeah, I digressed, I am gong to get my hands on this game, now I'm really motivated for Norn9!! >o<
Hmm... maybe I'll give a try to the Peter Pan one too... It seems like "Wendy's Adventures in Neverland" are going to take a while to release so I might as well see what others have to offer XD Btw, wasn't Quinrose releasing a "Little Mermaid" themed otome too this year?

I'm agree with it. I will prefer heroine with face and personality, that's why I'm a fan of Otomate; Idea Factory games xD So far all the game I've played form Otomate, all of the heroine have a face and personality. I would say Nadeshiko from Clock Zero is the most strong heroine (even her isn't voiced). I know that out there many fan who enjoying otome game as her self, but I'm always playing otome game as the reader not the heroine ^^;

I'm glad that you decide to play NORN9! Another fan girl! Yeah! Hehehe Please tell me which your favorite when you already done with NORN9 >_<)b

I see, Mermaid Gothic will be release at 20th in this month... I've just realized that many QR game are based from a tale... xD I'm still waiting for NORN9 Last Era, so I don't know if I will buy this Mermaid Gothic or not >_<;

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri on 03/11/14, 12:22 am

kyuuichii wrote:
I'm agree with it. I will prefer heroine with face and personality, that's why I'm a fan of Otomate; Idea Factory games xD So far all the game I've played form Otomate, all of the heroine have a face and personality. I would say Nadeshiko from Clock Zero is the most strong heroine (even her isn't voiced). I know that out there many fan who enjoying otome game as her self, but I'm always playing otome game as the reader not the heroine ^^;

I'm glad that you decide to play NORN9! Another fan girl! Yeah! Hehehe Please tell me which your favorite when you already done with NORN9 >_<)b

I see, Mermaid Gothic will be release at 20th in this month... I've just realized that many QR game are based from a tale... xD I'm still waiting for NORN9 Last Era, so I don't know if I will buy this Mermaid Gothic or not >_<;

Thank you!!! Thank you so much! Finally, I've found someone who understands me! XD I also like to play these games not from a character point of view, but more from, how should I say, a matchmaker point of view? Hahaha, the reason I play these games is more so I can read a story I would enjoy. I like to think of myself as the Fairy Godmother who helps the little main character find her path and her perfect happily ever after ^^ The whole inserting yourself in the game is really weird for me and most likely will never work for me :p Because I'm starting a game mainly for the plot :p

Waaah, "Clock Zero"!! I've been having that game on my list for ages! Ever since I first saw the opening, I kept being like, "I'l play it, I'll definitely will!", but it just got pushed down the list every time... Is it good? I mean, the fact that you mentioned it has a strong heroine is already a huge plus for me. I really can't stand doormat heroines who don't even try to hint at having a personality ^^;

Yes, I definitely will once I get it! ^o^

Yeah, QuinRose really seems fairytale based, doesn't it? XD Not that I'm complaining, I am drooling all over these kind of games. I was just perusing their otome list and I discovered even one based on Snow White: "Kuroyuki Hime ~snow black~(https://vndb.org/v13039). It looks really cool, and the story seems to have a very nice twist to it  Evil smirk. The OP gives me some serious 18+ vibes though, even if the rating seems to be 17+... Oh well XD

Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick on 03/11/14, 05:44 am

My answer is pretty simple here:

Anything by QuinRose!!

Pretty please, with bishies on top! Wait...that didn't come out right... Ah well, yall know what I mean, lol.

jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 46
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri on 03/11/14, 05:13 pm

jollychick wrote:My answer is pretty simple here:

Anything by QuinRose!!

Pretty please, with bishies on top! Wait...that didn't come out right... Ah well, yall know what I mean, lol.

Haha, I guess that's a good way to sum it up! I second this XD XD

Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick on 05/11/14, 09:33 am

Sayuri wrote:

Anything by QuinRose!!

For real, though. Obviously, there's Heart no Kuni and Snow Black (which was mentioned earlier) but then we have School Wars, Halloween Wedding, Arabians Lost and Urakata Hakuoki! Majoou looks really good too.

They even have an otome game with their take on Mother Goose. QuinRose definitely has creativity and variety Laughing dududu

jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ririen on 06/11/14, 03:21 am

I'm curious about Otomate games after playing Sweet Fuse... I loved Saki's character, it was nice to see a fixed personality for the protagonist rather than an avatar. 

Besides, they made several games that involved time manipulation (Chronostacia, Clock Zero, Natsuzora no Monologue), and I love that science fiction topic  smile

Ririen
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri on 06/11/14, 12:19 pm

jollychick wrote:
Sayuri wrote:

Anything by QuinRose!!

For real, though. Obviously, there's Heart no Kuni and Snow Black (which was mentioned earlier) but then we have School Wars, Halloween Wedding, Arabians Lost and Urakata Hakuoki! Majoou looks really good too.

They even have an otome game with their take on Mother Goose. QuinRose definitely has creativity and variety Laughing dududu

Yeah! Although I heard "Mother Goose" doesn't focus too much in romance and it's more of a riddle solving game...
You're right however, any game by QuinRose would be fine XD I am a bit biased since I love fairytale based stories but eh ... Hello As long as it gets a GOOD translation that is >__> ... 
You probably know that QuinRose kinda made a localization for "Heart no Kuni no Alice" which they titled "Alice in the Heart" ...
... Nice naming sense.
So if the title wasn't any indication, the translation is bad. Like really bad sometimes. It just looks like they didn't even bothered checking or getting a human translator and they just dumped the whole script into Google Translate. That's the game, folks, here you go. It irks me that I can't find the pictures with the actually incomprehensible "translation", but here's a link with a few more moderate examples (just look at the pictures, no need to read the whole post if you are in a hurry):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii on 07/11/14, 01:53 am

@Sayuri
Sorry, I didn't made quote. My eyes spinning seeing many quote xD Sorry hehe...
Yes! I also play in that way. I am as fairy who help the heroine to make her her reach the best end xD
clock zero:

Ah, for Clock Zero, Nadeshiko is strong because she always make an act that make me "are you serious girl?!" She want her own free-will even she is being captivated and the other wants her body. She always want to determine her future by herself. This is a good game. I'm just disappointed because I want the story focus more when all the character still on their elementary school age xD They really cute in that times. And because of the alter-time (time paradox and parallel world) like in Tora route, the older Tora doesn't have any memories with Nadeshiko in the past because actually he never meet her in the actual past. But because the game start in parallel time, the young Tora encounter Nadeshiko and they've become good friends (this part when you must raising his affection to get his route, but then you will fall in love with the older Tora). Nadeshiko will ended up with the older Tora, so the existence of younger Tora?! For what sake, huh? I'm really sad and pissed off about this one.

Gomen, I placed Clock Zero on spoiler. If you don't want to read it, hm... I think it a good game. Nadeshiko is strong because she always make an act that make me "are you serious girl?!" She want her own free-will even she is being captivated and the other wants her body. She always want to determine her future by herself.

I know about Kuroyuki Hime but haven't see the opening... Maybe I will check it later.

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryLime on 07/11/14, 07:02 am

I'd like to see Hunex's Arcana Famiglia PSP game series translated...  Sparkle
As well as the RedXOtomate collaboration Jyuuzengi Engetsu no Sangokuden. (whoa I hope that was not a complete mangling of the title   Crying)

CherryLime
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick on 07/11/14, 09:55 am

Sayuri wrote:Yeah! Although I heard "Mother Goose" doesn't focus too much in romance and it's more of a riddle solving game...
You're right however, any game by QuinRose would be fine XD I am a bit biased since I love fairytale based stories but eh ... Hello As long as it gets a GOOD translation that is >__> ... 
You probably know that QuinRose kinda made a localization for "Heart no Kuni no Alice" which they titled "Alice in the Heart" ...
... Nice naming sense.
So if the title wasn't any indication, the translation is bad. Like really bad sometimes. It just looks like they didn't even bothered checking or getting a human translator and they just dumped the whole script into Google Translate. That's the game, folks, here you go. It irks me that I can't find the pictures with the actually incomprehensible "translation", but here's a link with a few more moderate examples (just look at the pictures, no need to read the whole post if you are in a hurry):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Good gravy-and-biscuits, that's absolutely terrible Crying !! I was about to download this from the Play Store but decided to read some reviews. Everyone basically complained about the terrible translation but... Maybe they should have selected a fan or someone to proofread it before releasing it into the world. sad

I didn't imagine it'd be that bad! Wow! As a native English speaker, I've never seen those particular words strung together to make a complete thought before, lol. Ehehe~ It's a shame since I know quite a few fans that would will to pay good money for a decent translation of any of the games in the series, myself included.

jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07/11/14, 10:10 pm

I really want to see UtaPri translated.  :p
But really, I'll take translations of any game, ANY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri on 09/11/14, 01:39 am

jollychick wrote:Good gravy-and-biscuits, that's absolutely terrible Crying !! I was about to download this from the Play Store but decided to read some reviews. Everyone basically complained about the terrible translation but... Maybe they should have selected a fan or someone to proofread it before releasing it into the world. sad

I didn't imagine it'd be that bad! Wow! As a native English speaker, I've never seen those particular words strung together to make a complete thought before, lol. Ehehe~ It's a shame since I know quite a few fans that would will to pay good money for a decent translation of any of the games in the series, myself included.

I know... I mean the series is already popular as "Alice in the Country of the Hearts"... so why in the world would you change it to that horrible sounding title in the first place??... At first I thought, "Ok, maybe it's because it's a light version, since it's for Android/iOS, maybe they are just testing the waters first, and it's not the official and real release and the need to differentiate the two...". Sadly that's not the case, and the abysmal translation is very serious and real. 

I was actually really excited for it too, but this just looks like a very poor and sad excuse for money grabbing from an already otome-hungered fanbase who doesn't get releases on a regular basis. I know QuinRose is milking everything he can from this series lately, but frankly, I really wish for a bit more respect as a customer. Because I am definitely not spending 1GB and 40$ for this level of quality.

Sorry if I come of as a little bit aggressive, it just really pains and saddens me, when a release so anticipated doesn't get the debut it deserves...

Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri on 09/11/14, 01:55 am

kyuuichii wrote:@Sayuri
Sorry, I didn't made quote. My eyes spinning seeing many quote xD Sorry hehe...
Yes! I also play in that way. I am as fairy who help the heroine to make her her reach the best end xD
clock zero:

Ah, for Clock Zero, Nadeshiko is strong because she always make an act that make me "are you serious girl?!" She want her own free-will even she is being captivated and the other wants her body. She always want to determine her future by herself. This is a good game. I'm just disappointed because I want the story focus more when all the character still on their elementary school age xD They really cute in that times. And because of the alter-time (time paradox and parallel world) like in Tora route, the older Tora doesn't have any memories with Nadeshiko in the past because actually he never meet her in the actual past. But because the game start in parallel time, the young Tora encounter Nadeshiko and they've become good friends (this part when you must raising his affection to get his route, but then you will fall in love with the older Tora). Nadeshiko will ended up with the older Tora, so the existence of younger Tora?! For what sake, huh? I'm really sad and pissed off about this one.

Gomen, I placed Clock Zero on spoiler. If you don't want to read it, hm... I think it a good game. Nadeshiko is strong because she always make an act that make me "are you serious girl?!" She want her own free-will even she is being captivated and the other wants her body. She always want to determine her future by herself.

I know about Kuroyuki Hime but haven't see the opening... Maybe I will check it later.

Yaayy, "Fairy Club"!!  :p I really love that I finally found someone with such similar tastes as mine!
Wow... "Clock Zero" seems so interesting!! I really need to somehow get it, I watched the OP a long time ago, and I was really intrigued by the fact that every character also had a younger version of himself pictured in there, so I was wondering what kind of story would that make... Thanks for all the info!  Sparkle

CherryLime wrote:I'd like to see Hunex's Arcana Famiglia PSP game series translated...  Sparkle
As well as the RedXOtomate collaboration Jyuuzengi Engetsu no Sangokuden. (whoa I hope that was not a complete mangling of the title   Crying)

YES!! "Juuzaengi Engetsu Sangokuden"!!! (I also have trouble spelling that =)) ) I would love a translation of that! Sadly, it will probably be some time before we'll get it, since it doesn't seem like it has a big fanbase in the West...  Crying

Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum