Otome Hearts
Code Realize 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Code Realize 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Realize

5 posters

Go down

Code Realize Empty Code Realize

Post by Guest 23/10/15, 03:38 am

So how are you all enjoying Code: Realize so far? I just got platinum on it, was pretty much playing it nonstop for 2 days.

After playing it all, for me I can say character-wise
Saint-Germain>Lupin>Frankenstein>Impey>Van Helsing
And route-wise
Frankenstein>Impey>Lupin>Saint Germain>Van Helsing

Even though I put Van Helsing last both times I liked him. Normally there is at least one guy I absolutely despise, but in Code: Realize I didn't really get that feeling from any of them. All of them were so nice to Cardia; she probably was treated the most humanely out of all the games I have played (ironically), and I could really see why the guys liked her so much.

I do wish Herlock got a route though, or the story would have gone into him a little bit more.

Back to top Go down

Code Realize Empty Re: Code Realize

Post by fairth 23/10/15, 11:25 pm

I still haven't bought it (College started and money is now being used to buy books OTL ) but I'll definitely try it once I'll get the time and money wink

Meanwhile, you can, maybe upload some screenshots from your play-through ?
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 24/10/15, 10:10 pm

I don't have a PS Vita yet!! shocked

I'm hoping to get one next month. Would love to hear how everyone likes the game, and any suggestions. I hope everyone is having a great time!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafyn 26/10/15, 01:57 am

I just started last night, started with Frankenstein and only at the start of Chapter 5.
Zafyn
Zafyn
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/10/15, 05:28 am

fairth wrote:I still haven't bought it (College started and money is now being used to buy books OTL ) but I'll definitely try it once I'll get the time and money wink

Meanwhile, you can, maybe upload some screenshots from your play-through ?
Sure! The constant watermark on screenshots is a bit annoying though
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bad end when you refuse to go with Lupin after his dramatic entrance
(Minor spoilers incoming)

Normal end of Van's route. I actually liked it more than his true end because it's the closest to a Delacroix route Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Art is very nice, probably best I've seen for otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/10/15, 05:40 am

insight_blue wrote:I don't have a PS Vita yet!! shocked

I'm hoping to get one next month. Would love to hear how everyone likes the game, and any suggestions. I hope everyone is having a great time!

I had only a 3DS for the longest time, but about 6 months ago I got a vita because 3ds wasn't really coming out with any games I wanted anymore. The vita is great for story-heavy games.

Otome-wise, the vita currently has Code Realize and Amnesia; you can also get Sweet Fuse and Hakuouki on the system. Norn 9 is coming out in a week as well.

Steins;Gate is really good as a VN, Danganronpa 1 and 2 are decent as well but I didn't really like the 3rd one.

The vita also has a lot of nice rhythm games such as Project Diva F and F2nd, Persona 4 Dancing All Night (I also recommend Persona 4 Golden if you have not played the original), IA/VT (import), and Taiko no Tatsujin(import)

The Atelier games are nice JRPGs that focus on Alchemy and have a good crafting system. It has a nice everyday atmosphere, it just focuses on life inside the world instead of saving the world. It's very omnipandering as well, there is female fanservice, but there is also male fanservice. The guy in my profile picture is from Atelier Rorona, Totori, and Meruru. Only downside is these games are pretty expensive and only go on sale once or twice a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs 29/10/15, 03:48 am

I don't have a PS Vita yet and I'll never have at least not in the near future, since I recently got a new notebook, so yeah, a new gaming console is a luxury I can't afford now which is SO SAD cause I want to play this game so bad. ;a;

The art is gorgeous and let's not even talk about the characters (like, Frankenstein and Van Helsing? please, just take my money!) plus I love steampunk stuff so I just wanna throw my wallet at them and beg for a PC version ASAP. sad
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02/11/15, 08:52 am

ellyphs wrote:I don't have a PS Vita yet and I'll never have at least not in the near future, since I recently got a new notebook, so yeah, a new gaming console is a luxury I can't afford now which is SO SAD cause I want to play this game so bad. ;a;

The art is gorgeous and let's not even talk about the characters (like, Frankenstein and Van Helsing? please, just take my money!) plus I love steampunk stuff so I just wanna throw my wallet at them and beg for a PC version ASAP. sad

Unfortunately it's being published by Aksys instead of Idea Factory (who did Amnesia), and Aksys generally does not bring over games to PC.

I guess there are still online walkthrough videos you could watch or maybe wait until the vita gets hacked since I've heard people are coming close to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafyn 02/11/15, 06:09 pm

Just finished the game last night, so much fun.  I'm not quite sure what order I'd put the guys in.  Have to agree with kanozo about having a route for Herlock
Zafyn
Zafyn
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs 07/11/15, 03:36 am

kanozo wrote:
ellyphs wrote:I don't have a PS Vita yet and I'll never have at least not in the near future, since I recently got a new notebook, so yeah, a new gaming console is a luxury I can't afford now which is SO SAD cause I want to play this game so bad. ;a;

Unfortunately it's being published by Aksys instead of Idea Factory (who did Amnesia), and Aksys generally does not bring over games to PC.

I guess there are still online walkthrough videos you could watch or maybe wait until the vita gets hacked since I've heard people are coming close to it.

Yeah, guess I'll just have to wait, but I'll consider start saving up money to buy a PS Vita, since the majority of the newest games will be released for it. Diabolik Lovers is my absolute favorite series and I can't play Vandead Carnival because I'm too broke to buy a Vita, how sad is that? Crying
And I dunno if it's only me, but I prefer to play visual novels on my computer, instead of other gaming consoles.
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by elucifexeia 03/12/15, 12:39 am

I've been playing this recently and just last night managed to finish Impey's route (with work and japanese class taking up my time too it's taken a few days) and despite him being the character I was least interested in I have to say I am the furthest from being disappointed. 

In fact, I grew to really like him. Thus far I wouldn't put him on par with my most-likely-to-be favourites but I definitely had a lot of feelings. 

One thing I do like about this game is the fact the characters actually say the heroine's name. I'm not sure if that's the case if you change her name (perhaps someone can confirm that?), but if you leave it as Cardia (which I do) then in their lines they do say it. It always adds so much more to a game rather than constantly being called "oi" or "you" all the time. 

Things I've noticed people complaining about here and there are the length of the game, Cardia's initial outfit, and the fact the routes cover multiple points of view. 

Is there anyone here who agrees? 

Personally I love how long it is. The longer a game is the more I can become engrossed and get to know the characters. Same applies with the multiple points of view. I think it's nice to get those occasional insights into the bachelor's or the antagonist's thoughts/actions. To learn just that tiny bit more and understand them: I like it. But it seems people would rather it just "got on with the story". But I think it's something important for the depth to the characters they want to provide.

As for Cardia's initial outfit I love it. Her dress is beautiful. People make comments on how it's ridiculous and impractical... well, considering what's covered in the prologue plus when you find out [REDACTED] later on it seems quite obvious why she would be dressed like that. AND EVEN THEN, it's only for... what, two chapters? Before she gains a completely different attire that she retains for the rest of the game. 

People seriously like to nitpick and ridiculous things. 

And I think if I see one more person call Cardia a doormat I might actually lose it. This woman does SO MUCH badass stuff and has SO MUCH to deal with but damn she trucks on like a trooper she's at the head of the fight with confidence. If that's the role of a doormat then I am officially mind-blown. Of all the otomate heroines I think Cardia is one of the ones I'd most love to be like personality-wise. She's kind but very strong-willed and determined. If she doesn't like something, she'll say so/act on it. (REF: If you've played Saint-Germain's route, you'll know what I mean.)

Anyway. Yes. ABSOLUTELY loving this game so far. Onto Fran's route next!
elucifexeia
elucifexeia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 31
Awards :
Events :

http://elucifexeia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down