Otome Hearts
Code Realize Guardian Of Rebirth pc download? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Code Realize Guardian Of Rebirth pc download? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Realize Guardian Of Rebirth pc download?

3 posters

Go down

Code Realize Guardian Of Rebirth pc download? Empty Code Realize Guardian Of Rebirth pc download?

Post by Tsukiyo 12/08/16, 02:11 pm

does anyone have a download link to code realize for pc? (I checked http://www.consoletopcgame.com/code-realize-guardian-of-rebirth-pc-free-download-45788, but it says human verification is required and i must complete a survey so i did but nothing happened.) help is much appreciatedm thanks!!
Tsukiyo
Tsukiyo
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 7
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Code Realize Guardian Of Rebirth pc download? Empty Re: Code Realize Guardian Of Rebirth pc download?

Post by ellyphs 13/09/16, 06:11 am

I don't think there's a PC version for it, sadly. (Or at least not that I know of!)
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Code Realize Guardian Of Rebirth pc download? Empty Re: Code Realize Guardian Of Rebirth pc download?

Post by Guest 01/12/18, 05:21 am

Looking at the source code it seems the links for the download just go in circles so I'm going to say a hard no on trying that. (Yes I'm late to the party)

Replying honestly for anyone else that comes across this. There are some VPK's online (Game file to use on hacked PSVita) but I haven't tested so won't link in case virus.

The only way I could see the game working on PC is if steam releases a version of the game, or you find a PSVita emulator and find a working VPK to use for the game.

Ultimately though, if you can purchase the game I would as it shows the company that released it that it is something we want to see more of, therefor getting more localized VN's for us to enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame 12/02/19, 01:41 pm

That website is trying to scam you. It is not on PC. You can check on vndb.org to see what platforms a game is released on.
Ayame
Ayame
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 18
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum