Otome Hearts
Hola~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hola~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola~

3 posters

Go down

Hola~ Empty Hola~

Post by frazfan 10/01/15, 09:31 am

Hello everyone! Even though it's a little late, I decided to introduce myself here and explore the site some more before bed.  :D

A little bit of background info and facts: I'm currently a college student in California, I speak fluent English and Spanish (+ mediocre Italian), I love cooking, I've been into video games since I was a kid, and I'm a musician,  Oh you~

As far as otome games go, I've always been what I'd call a "creeper" on forums such as these silently admiring the characters along with everyone else, but not really participating as much as I would've liked. u w u I thought I'd join here and change that! I've always been interested in these visual novels and romance games, but didn't really dive into them until recently. I'm interested in both games and drama CDs, purchasing a few here and there. Like many, I'm not fluent in Japanese but have had a little bit of formal study in it (I'm not as good as a few self-taught people, they're truly amazing) and I can usually enjoy games without much trouble, though sometimes a guide certainly helps me out. (:

I don't really want to make this much longer than it already is, so I'll just end it with a few little tidbits:

• My favorite characters are the tsuns and sweeties. I'm not sure what is about those sometimes mean tsun characters that really get to me.
  • One of my favorite games is Hatsukare☆Renai Debut Sengen! - it's really a lot of fun. 
  • & one of my favorite drama CDs is Vol. 6 of Royal Prince Gakuen. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did, tbh, but it's very sweet.
  • My favorite series ever is the UtaPri series. I'm perhaps obsessed with it, most of my merch features those lovelies.
  • My all time favorite seiyuus are definitely Suzuki Tatsuhisa and Morikubo Showtaro.Embarassed/ Kyaa! The fact that my all time favorite characters are voiced by these two is "merely coincidence."
  • I'm really interested in translating some stuff to Spanish, but I never really get as involved as I'd like. I've seen a lot of Spanish speaking fans that express their frustration at not understanding either the Japanese or English versions of games/CDs, and having to rely on a usually awkward Google Translate version of things. I'm not sure if I'll ever really get a jump on it but if I do I hope to get a nice team assembled. Maybe one day!

OK, that's all for the moment. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and maybe even making some good friends. ^^
frazfan
frazfan
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 9
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hola~ Empty Re: Hola~

Post by fairth 10/01/15, 05:00 pm

héhé... I find it funny that you went to bed when I woke up (7am here). It's kind of cool to see that Otome Games are spread all over the world ><

You're a musician ? Which instrument do you play ? (just curious)

Oh yeah ! I spent hours with a friend trying to imitate and fangirling over Okita's voice (Morikubo Showtaro). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where we were discussing something about hot seiyuus: I think we should add that Suzuki Tatsuhisa.

Did you know that to translate a game, you'll need to learn coding ?
I had the same desire (For French fans), but I'm very bad at maths so... Bert sweating it would be awesome though to have such a team !

Can I guess you're spanish btw ?

And of course, Welcome to Otome Hearts Forums !
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by frazfan 11/01/15, 11:05 am

Yes! I'm amazed that the Internet in general does that; I've an Italian friend I met years ago and we still chat for hours to this day. (:

As for your questions, the flute is my main instrument but I played the alto saxophone for a little over a year at one point, as well for a very brief time in a jazz combo.
Ah! It's funny you mention that about Okita, because for a brief time I could never really get into the character so I hardly paid attention to him (I'm more of a Harada fan) until one day I sat and listened and thought... "Oh, this is Morikubo!" I felt quite silly about never realizing this before.  Bert sweating

Ah, do you mean coding to create a sort of "patch" for a game? I was thinking of that before, but decided I'd probably stick to a sort of "script" of the dialogue as opposed to a patch. For this reason, I thought about tranaslating CDs first but this takes quite some time as well. From my experience, the Spanish speaking fans are really into Diabolik Lovers these days so it wouldn't be much of a problem if I jumped into it.  Trust me, I\'m an ex

Well, I've a Latin-American background. (: Which is where the Spanish comes from, though living in the US doesn't really make me speak it as much as I probably should. 

& thanks for the welcome! I'm hoping to slowly get more active around here, I hope it goes well.
frazfan
frazfan
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 11/01/15, 10:20 pm

Oh yeah, Sano-san ! He's my fav for now, among the Hakuouki guys. I've been chasing after his cosplayers (and those abs) during last conventions, since I've played his route. Though, I'd rather go for Kazama's Seiyuu: I prefer deeper voices and Kazama "lazy" voice is kind of smexy... Like Shiba Katsumi from TGS2 or TGS3's Kou~

Well... I wen off topic...
atm the forum isn't that active (almost dead), but like usual, everyone will be back soon. (I hope so OTL)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by frazfan 11/01/15, 10:43 pm

YES! Those always get me, they're probably my favorite kind of seiyuu as well. If Kazama's route had been a little more interesting, he'd probably be my favorite for sure. 

Hmmm, I've noticed! Does that usually happen? Spells of inactivity? I was beginning to think maybe nobody really posted here anymore...  Bert sweating
frazfan
frazfan
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 12/01/15, 02:50 am

Yup, Kazama's route was kind of lame, unfortunately.

Every forum has its activity-gap, I believe. (During spring/summer a lot of people subscribe but everyone gets busy around Christmas/New year) But I'm only here since this summer so...

There was a lot of posting until mid-november and since then, people come less often, but still, they do come. (A lot stalk but don't post as you can see through the "People connected during the last 24hours"-list)

Let's wait and see...?
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniaera 15/01/15, 02:08 am

Ah,a little late but welcome to Otome Hearts!  (Fairth-sensei,you're too quick really)
I'm of the same opinion with Kazama,as a character I love him the most but his route was not upto par. Still like him though,how he goes 'Be my wife' every minute got to me ahaha.
Yup,the forum is pretty slow if I show up in the top posters of the week list ahaha...
milleniaera
milleniaera
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 18
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content