Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

hola ♫

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default hola ♫

Post by vanipeti on 23/04/13, 06:55 am

UM... okay, so I'm pretty bad at introductions, but here goes.
Hello! I am a new member to these forums, obviously, and somehow manage to still be extremely shy on the internet. |ω・`) Please treat me kindly.
My current favorite otome game series is UtaPri. Other than otome games & anime/manga in general, I am a fan of idols (mostly Hello! Project with a dash of JE), but that may be irrelevant here, haha.
ohmygosh how am I supposed to end this um, I hope to get along with all of ya'll!

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 59
+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by Dreamless Flight on 23/04/13, 07:11 am

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! We don't bite, that hard! Jk, jk. -tackles you with a virtual hug cause she can-

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by vanipeti on 23/04/13, 07:26 am

It's nice to meet you! c: /returns your virtual hug!!

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 59
+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by Dreamless Flight on 23/04/13, 07:29 am

vanipeti wrote:It's nice to meet you! c: /returns your virtual hug!!

Well Vani, is it? I'm Yuki! But if you prefer English names, I go by Xia! =D Pleasure's mine! Whaddup?

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by vanipeti on 23/04/13, 07:39 am

You can go ahead and call me that. (: I usually don't specify a name that I prefer to be called as I go by a bunch of different nicknames depending. It just seems less tedious to let others decide on what they would like to address me as, haha. I am a lazy butt.
I'm supposed to be studying, but I somehow ended up registering for this forum instead. uwu Doesn't look like any work is getting done tonight. What about you?

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 59
+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by Joysuu on 23/04/13, 07:44 am

Hiya Vani~
pretty shy here too .x."

Who's your favorite in UtaPri?
My favorite is Otoya *q*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hear that beat? Sounds like it's your heart to me~
art tumblr ღ personal tumblr

Joysuu
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 11
+Gold : 33
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://thisquietfangirl.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by vanipeti on 23/04/13, 07:51 am

Hello, Joy, I'm assuming? ohgosh we can be shy together

My favorite is Shou! or, well, used to be. I also really really adore Reiji now, and I just can't decide between the two! ); Though Reiji is taller than me, unlike Shou... :p

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 59
+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by Dreamless Flight on 23/04/13, 07:57 am

vanipeti wrote:You can go ahead and call me that. (: I usually don't specify a name that I prefer to be called as I go by a bunch of different nicknames depending. It just seems less tedious to let others decide on what they would like to address me as, haha. I am a lazy butt.
I'm supposed to be studying, but I somehow ended up registering for this forum instead. uwu Doesn't look like any work is getting done tonight. What about you?

True, I guess that's just me being organized, how shocking that may seemed. But it's kinda weird when people calls me Dreamless-san, haha!

Haha, do that! PROCRASTINATE! MUAHAHAH! Don't listen to me, belong to wherever your heart desires. Me? It's Summer here, I'm just lazing around, reading mangas and fanfics and books and then playing otome games and other games and eating and lazing around. Nothing much.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by Joysuu on 23/04/13, 08:07 am

vanipeti wrote:Hello, Joy, I'm assuming? ohgosh we can be shy together

My favorite is Shou! or, well, used to be. I also really really adore Reiji now, and I just can't decide between the two! ); Though Reiji is taller than me, unlike Shou... :p
Joy is fine~ AHHH, we can be shy buddies ;U;

Ahh well, you can never have too many husbandos~
All of them are pretty adorable anyway *٩(●˙▿˙●)۶

And no worries, I should be doing homework too...
Procrastination at its finest~

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hear that beat? Sounds like it's your heart to me~
art tumblr ღ personal tumblr

Joysuu
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 11
+Gold : 33
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://thisquietfangirl.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by vanipeti on 23/04/13, 08:18 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:True, I guess that's just me being organized, how shocking that may seemed. But it's kinda weird when people calls me Dreamless-san, haha!

Haha, do that! PROCRASTINATE! MUAHAHAH! Don't listen to me, belong to wherever your heart desires. Me? It's Summer here, I'm just lazing around, reading mangas and fanfics and books and then playing otome games and other games and eating and lazing around. Nothing much.

It's almost summer for me! I just have to get through these last two weeks of regular exams, and then the third week will be finals. I'm almost there! (:
Though, I'm totally supposed to spend my summer studying, as well, but we all know that that will probably not be happening.
I'm envious that you already get to laze around~

Joysuu wrote:
Joy is fine~ AHHH, we can be shy buddies ;U;

Ahh well, you can never have too many husbandos~
All of them are pretty adorable anyway *٩(●˙▿˙●)۶

And no worries, I should be doing homework too...
Procrastination at its finest~

Yes, it is hard to choose just one. I just feel so unfaithful when I have multiple husbandos from one game. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ I am a fickle woman.
It's already passed midnight for me, and I have yet to complete my tasks for tonight, oops. This forum is distracting.

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 59
+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by Dreamless Flight on 23/04/13, 08:39 am

vanipeti wrote:

It's almost summer for me! I just have to get through these last two weeks of regular exams, and then the third week will be finals. I'm almost there! (:
Though, I'm totally supposed to spend my summer studying, as well, but we all know that that will probably not be happening.
I'm envious that you already get to laze around~

Oh, goodluck Vani! Finals are really a big pain in the butt but I'm sure you can wing it!! Lol, when a gamer says that, it raises a whole lot of question. XD

Mehehehe, be jelly, be very, very jelly. The only downfall is that it's too hot here in our country to stay in one place. Sigh. But it doesn't stops me from lurking in this forum, hah.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by vanipeti on 24/04/13, 12:44 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:Oh, goodluck Vani! Finals are really a big pain in the butt but I'm sure you can wing it!! Lol, when a gamer says that, it raises a whole lot of question. XD

Mehehehe, be jelly, be very, very jelly. The only downfall is that it's too hot here in our country to stay in one place. Sigh. But it doesn't stops me from lurking in this forum, hah.

Haha, I end up winging way too many exams. >: One day, this is going to come back to bite me in the butt.

I understand your pain! It's really hot where I live, too. This is why I try to never leave my house during the summer, haha. The heat gets unbearable!

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 59
+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by Daeyamati on 24/04/13, 09:18 am

Welcome to the forums with us! Ahaha, nearly everyone starts out shy but they usually end up being the most talkative ones (myself included xD)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MAL ~ MFC ~ Tumblr ~ Twitter ~ VNDB ~ Youtube Channel

Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 176
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by Dreamless Flight on 24/04/13, 02:33 pm

vanipeti wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:Oh, goodluck Vani! Finals are really a big pain in the butt but I'm sure you can wing it!! Lol, when a gamer says that, it raises a whole lot of question. XD

Mehehehe, be jelly, be very, very jelly. The only downfall is that it's too hot here in our country to stay in one place. Sigh. But it doesn't stops me from lurking in this forum, hah.

Haha, I end up winging way too many exams. >: One day, this is going to come back to bite me in the butt.

I understand your pain! It's really hot where I live, too. This is why I try to never leave my house during the summer, haha. The heat gets unbearable!

Don't worry you're not alone, we can be both bitten in the butt! xD

MORE THAN UNBEARABLE IT'S LIKE A BIG OVEN LIKE WHY OMO And the sad fact that even if you switch on aircon's it doesn't change a single thing. Sigh.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by vanipeti on 25/04/13, 07:41 am

Daeyamati wrote:Welcome to the forums with us! Ahaha, nearly everyone starts out shy but they usually end up being the most talkative ones (myself included xD)

Thank you! I hope I am able to break out of my bubble.(´ー`) In real life, I usually try to be very talkative to cover up my shyness, but I feel like I am being annoying when I do that over the internet haha.

Dreamless Flight wrote:Don't worry you're not alone, we can be both bitten in the butt! xD

MORE THAN UNBEARABLE IT'S LIKE A BIG OVEN LIKE WHY OMO And the sad fact that even if you switch on aircon's it doesn't change a single thing. Sigh.

My family hates the heat the most. We always have to have the AC on, but even then it still feels really hot in the summer!! It's horrible. :c

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 59
+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by Dreamless Flight on 25/04/13, 03:31 pm

vanipeti wrote:

My family hates the heat the most. We always have to have the AC on, but even then it still feels really hot in the summer!! It's horrible. :c

Wait are you secretly a polar bear too? ( ̄ヮ ̄)

HEAT, GO TO HELL! (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

I gotchu, bro, I gotchu. Sigh.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by vanipeti on 27/04/13, 02:04 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:
vanipeti wrote:

My family hates the heat the most. We always have to have the AC on, but even then it still feels really hot in the summer!! It's horrible. :c

Wait are you secretly a polar bear too? ( ̄ヮ ̄)

HEAT, GO TO HELL! (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

I gotchu, bro, I gotchu. Sigh.

I feel like I could have been a polar bear in a past life. (● ̄(エ) ̄●)

vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 59
+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by hanna18 on 30/04/13, 05:55 pm

wELcome to ototme heart!! :p

hanna18
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 54
+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hola ♫

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum