Otome Hearts
This is a splendidly eyecatching title. - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
This is a splendidly eyecatching title. - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a splendidly eyecatching title.

+3
Kopin
Sakimichi
Her Cheshire Smile
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is a splendidly eyecatching title. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a splendidly eyecatching title.

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 15/04/13, 03:52 am

Shamochu wrote:Oh, Ryoji ~... Life is a game for Death, hehe. Oh yes, the cutscenes are very cool!
Spoiler:
Σ(゜ロ゜; ) Whaaat, you can't go any further with Junpei!? Aw, that's total bollocks... ( TДT)

You do that! I've only listened to (with translations) the first and second part of the Diabolik Lovers drama CD (recommended!) and a bunch of Kiss x Kiss CDs (it's a veery long series).

To be fair, one scene involving him did have him leave his fangirls for Minako so... I guess it's alright. OKAY. What I love about P3P: When your charm is high enough and you're raising Aki's (a popular guy, no doubt) social link, his fangirls back off due to your dazzling good looks. XD It's funny, really. So un-shoujo manga-y.

None have been animated, unfortunately. ;A; Not even that. Every important scene is just background, character portraits, and dialogue. No cool cut scenes.

Apparently, since he has/had Chidori, he's not going to engage in a relationship with Minako and what not. Which sucks.
Spoiler:
xoxoPhilophobia wrote:Wow, hello :D I think I want to call you Cheshie (TAKING OUT ONE LETTER IS POINTLESS BUT IT SOUNDS CUTE....)

Love the vocabulary, by the way. Hope to see ya around~

It is cute. XD
Okay, since I am a Hetard and the Philippines OC is being quite popular in the fandom (at least, in the part of the fandom that I've been to), do you mind if I call you "Piri"?
:D
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

This is a splendidly eyecatching title. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is a splendidly eyecatching title.

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 15/04/13, 08:04 am

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:

It is cute. XD
Okay, since I am a Hetard and the Philippines OC is being quite popular in the fandom (at least, in the part of the fandom that I've been to), do you mind if I call you "Piri"?
:D

Aaaa man Hetalia ;v; I haven't been around the fandom since 2010! It's...kind of awkward for me now so I just lurk ahaha ^0^;; So yeah, feel free to call me Piri, Cheshie~
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 191
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 15/04/13, 02:54 pm

It's currently my obsession to search for Piri x Anyone art.
Surprisingly, there's quite a lot. The Filipino people is one very... creative cookie.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 15/04/13, 03:31 pm

Surprisingly, there's quite a lot. The Filipino people is one very... creative cookie.

Hehe, quite :3c All the different takes on the character is pretty cool, too.
//rolls in colorful history full of drama, invasions, and being conquered over and over again

Any favorite Piri ship? I honestly find it hard to choose but Philippines/Mexico due to the Galleon Trade is adorable~ =v=

Also pardon the inquiry but is it true that the next volume coming out this year might have some new nations? I think I read that up somewhere but I gotta double-check with an up-to-date hetalia fan if I wanna get my facts straight. ehehe.
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 191
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 15/04/13, 04:05 pm

Wow, the Diamond faction is in full swing. Welcome to the S&M side!
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 16/04/13, 03:28 am

xoxoPhilophobia wrote:

Hehe, quite :3c All the different takes on the character is pretty cool, too.
//rolls in colorful history full of drama, invasions, and being conquered over and over again

Any favorite Piri ship? I honestly find it hard to choose but Philippines/Mexico due to the Galleon Trade is adorable~ =v=

Also pardon the inquiry but is it true that the next volume coming out this year might have some new nations? I think I read that up somewhere but I gotta double-check with an up-to-date hetalia fan if I wanna get my facts straight. ehehe.

My favorite headcanon about the Philippines is that there's three of them. No 'Maria Clara and her three kids Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.' There's this girl on dA who portrays it nicely.

I'm still struggling to choose among BruPhil (because of the pre-colonial marriage, also they were adorable, also the headcanon that they're now separate but still care for each other is nice), MexPiri (because of the Galleon Trade, yes), and Male!Indo x Phil (because of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). Decisions, decisions. Thankfully though, I've long abandoned my original OTP of USPH.

Well, there's the Nordic countries but I haven't been updated in a while either. XD
Laramie Castiel wrote:Wow, the Diamond faction is in full swing. Welcome to the S&M side!

Because we like cages and stuff. XD Thank you.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2