Otome Hearts
This is a splendidly eyecatching title. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
This is a splendidly eyecatching title. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a splendidly eyecatching title.

+3
Kopin
Sakimichi
Her Cheshire Smile
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is a splendidly eyecatching title. Empty This is a splendidly eyecatching title.

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 13/04/13, 12:58 pm

Hello. Reporting is an amazingly giddy female whose giddiness is the result of (a) finally realizing that the classical piece she always liked was Chopin's Nocturne, whose title she found out after she played a2 and (b) being told by a now-very dear friend that she resembled John Green's Augustus Waters in terms of personality/humor. Isn't that just the best compliment ever?

Anyway, call me Cheshire, I guess? I didn't really think of a shortened version of my username when I typed it in. If you manage to make a nickname for it, that'd be great.

I've rambled long enough, so, hi. I hope we can get along. Star Pink
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

This is a splendidly eyecatching title. Empty Re: This is a splendidly eyecatching title.

Post by Sakimichi 13/04/13, 12:59 pm

You had me flippin my english dictionary .... hello Cheshire! 🤡
Welcome to the forums xD
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

This is a splendidly eyecatching title. Empty Re: This is a splendidly eyecatching title.

Post by Kopin 13/04/13, 01:10 pm

Oh, oh! Ame is not here so it is now my responsibility to give you a cage and tell you that's where yer supposed to keep all your loved ones so they never leave you! You know, because you joined the Diamond faction. :D

Oh, and, to welcome you, of course. XD
Kopin
Kopin
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 274
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 13/04/13, 01:17 pm

@Sakamichi: I like playing smart. Sometimes. It pisses the hell out of my friends and gains me quite a lot of curses in our native language. Fun people, fun, fun people. XD Thank you for the welcome.

@Kopin: I'm really very embarrassed to say this, but I can't really get the reference for the factions. If it's from a game, it seems I haven't played it. I just went and picked Diamond because it's yellow, and Diamond is my second favorite suite next to Spade. :oops: I'm curious though.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopin 13/04/13, 01:32 pm

The faction you picked is Toma's faction. Toma is an obtainable character from the otome game Amnesia. He is the game's yandere guy. He once locked the MC in a cage from what I gather. :D

I didn't know at first either. XD
Kopin
Kopin
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 13/04/13, 01:35 pm

And here I was developing a general interest for yandere guys.
This smells an awful lot like destiny.
Amnesia, Amnesia. That was an English game, right? I'm going to go look for it~
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopin 13/04/13, 01:39 pm

Oh, no, it hasn't been translated yet. There is an English horror game with the same title, though. XD I think....
Kopin
Kopin
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 13/04/13, 01:43 pm

Yeah, the horror game sounds fun but I mainly confused it for a Zeiva/Zevia game.
How did you guys play thiissss? Because I want to... if only I could understand Japanese. *sulks*
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopin 13/04/13, 01:46 pm

There seems to be quite a few people around here that can understand Japanese. Unfortunately, I am not one of them so I have never played the game. D: You can find the anime adaptation on Crunchy Roll, though.
Kopin
Kopin
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 13/04/13, 01:53 pm

It's seems like one of the fundamentals of being an otome gamer is learning the Japanese language: I'll probably go try again. Probably.
I'm going to watch that, just to not be left out in the dark about the factions. XD
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopin 13/04/13, 01:56 pm

Yeah, I've been trying on an' off for about two years to learn. XD It, uh, it's not goin' so well. D:
Kopin
Kopin
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 13/04/13, 02:03 pm

I once waited months (because I have slow internet and stuff) to download who-knows-how-many GBs worth of Japanese learning resources - because I was desperate to play the second installment to Starry Sky, even if the girl annoys me - just to, shamefully, delete them without even memorizing the vowels of Hiragana! I even had an online nerdfighter friend write me a sort of flash card program - which I never used because I couldn't type in my answers because I didn't have a Japanese keyboard - to study.

So much effort made in vain, so much effort down the drain~
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopin 13/04/13, 02:22 pm

D'aw. D: But but, you don't need a Japanese keyboard to type in Japanese. I got the option to switch to Japanese characters when I changed my system locale, I think. 俺わ ブリタニ だ。Yep, now I'm just messin'. I dunno if that actually means anything. :D;
Kopin
Kopin
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 13/04/13, 02:27 pm

I... did not think of that.
Even though my computer's system locale has been on Japanese ever since I got my hands on the Starry Sky translation patch.
Whoops.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by venenatis-risus 13/04/13, 05:20 pm

Hello~ Am I late? How very rude of me. Do forgive me, heh.

Well, I can relate to you on yandere guys, at least~ Welcome and pleasure to meet you.
venenatis-risus
venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 141
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 13/04/13, 05:25 pm

Splendidly eyecatching title for sure. You sweeped me off my feet there, Cheshire. You've made an impression of being a very formal person. I like it! Nice to meet you, I guess you can call me Shamo, but creativity for another nickname is much obliged! (/・0・)
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 72
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 14/04/13, 01:54 am

@venenatis-risus: Can I call you "Risus"? I actually had to scroll down twice to make sure I spelled the first part correctly.
Yes, when you've spent your whole life surrounded by guys who can't man up, you tend to go for the exact, extreme opposite when it comes to virtual guys. XD

@Shamo: Why, thank you.
Alas, I'm not the best at nicknames. To prove it, what I thought of was "Mochu-chan~" (with Ouran's Honey/Hunny's voice, no doubt)
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 14/04/13, 02:32 am

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
@venenatis-risus: Can I call you "Risus"? I actually had to scroll down twice to make sure I spelled the first part correctly.
Yes, when you've spent your whole life surrounded by guys who can't man up, you tend to go for the exact, extreme opposite when it comes to virtual guys. XD

@Shamo: Why, thank you.
Alas, I'm not the best at nicknames. To prove it, what I thought of was "Mochu-chan~" (with Ouran's Honey/Hunny's voice, no doubt)

Fufufu, you may use it if you wish! You have my permission, hm hm.

So, Cheshire, do you listen to any drama CDs by any chance? (・ェ-) I've only recently started listening to some, and I'd love some suggestions! And if you haven't, well, if you have any favorite seiyuus you could always check out the Kiss x Kiss series, if you're interested. They're pretty nice I'd say!
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 14/04/13, 02:45 am

Alright, Mochu-chan. x3
Not really. When I like a seiyuu, I pretty much just keep repeating the parts where he talked (much like what I did during Hakuouki) or, if they're in English, going on Youtube and searching the special scenes in the route (what I did for Persona 3 Portable).
Also, what exactly is a drama CD? :oops:
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 14/04/13, 02:57 am

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
Alright, Mochu-chan. x3
Not really. When I like a seiyuu, I pretty much just keep repeating the parts where he talked (much like what I did during Hakuouki) or, if they're in English, going on Youtube and searching the special scenes in the route (what I did for Persona 3 Portable).
Also, what exactly is a drama CD? :oops:

Σ(゜゜) Oh, I like Persona 3 a lot! Especially Akihiko, hm hm, and his voice actor. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

A drama CD is basically you listening to a seiyuu kind of telling a story(?). Hm, as I've only ever listened to a few of them, I can't really tell you that much. But! Those that I've listened to (might be how all of them work) works that the seiyuu is speaking to you while playing a character. Mainly as a love interest. Kind of like an audio-book otome game! \(T∇T)/
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 14/04/13, 03:07 am

I like Ryoji. And Junpei. And Shinji. And Minato. And Akihiko... yes, I have a hard time picking favorites. They're personalities are just so diverse, I can't help it.
Fun fact: Akihiko's voice actor, the English one, is the same as the one who dubs Gaara of the Sand in Naruto. While Ryoji's is also Sasuke's.
As cool as that sounds, I... don't really... know Japanese. I'll need dubs! DUBS. XD
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 14/04/13, 03:19 am

I second that! All the P3 characters have really great character background, and it's definitely one of my favorite games ever. I first started with the PS2 version when you play as Minato, but when I heard that you can play as a girl with the PSP version: ∑(O_O;) I've not been able to finish it though, my PSP have been acting up and I currently don't have any money to fix it... (╥_╥)

OH and don't worry about not understanding the CDs! Again at least for the ones I've listened to, there are translations that you can read along while listening. d=(´▽`)
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 14/04/13, 05:45 am

Persona 3 does a good job of mixing end-of-the-world elements with otome elements. I mean, you can date the harbinger of Death himself... while he flirts with the rest of the female population. The only problem in P3P, which makes me want to get a Playstation 2, is the lack of anime cut scenes. I went on Youtube and searched for them; the scene where Minato first uses an Evoker to save Yukari was cool. Also, you can't have a relationship that exceeds bestfriendship with Junpei. D:

People should tell me stuff like this sooner. I'm going find something that has translations and try it sometime. smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 14/04/13, 03:58 pm

Oh, Ryoji ~... Life is a game for Death, hehe. Oh yes, the cutscenes are very cool!
Spoiler:
Σ(゜ロ゜; ) Whaaat, you can't go any further with Junpei!? Aw, that's total bollocks... ( TДT)

You do that! I've only listened to (with translations) the first and second part of the Diabolik Lovers drama CD (recommended!) and a bunch of Kiss x Kiss CDs (it's a veery long series).
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 14/04/13, 08:15 pm

Wow, hello :D I think I want to call you Cheshie (TAKING OUT ONE LETTER IS POINTLESS BUT IT SOUNDS CUTE....)

Love the vocabulary, by the way. Hope to see ya around~
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 191
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next