Otome Hearts
Gender and sexuality! - Page 1 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Gender and sexuality! - Page 1 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gender and sexuality!

+2
kyuuichii
Theo
6 posters

Go down

Gender and sexuality! - Page 1 Empty Re: Gender and sexuality!

Post by kyuuichii 12/10/14, 02:25 am

@fairth
I see so you misspelling it xD
hahaha~~ ano...hn...e--to... kyouichii is my other self. It's a male version of kyuuichii (myself). So when I'm playing galge or make male character in rpg, I will use kyouichii... But, he has more than it, I can't list of them because it's embarrassing... haha as I said it my other self, he love hardcore H-doujinshi and games xD So, when I'm in kyouichii mode, it's really different with kyuuichii.... Maybe I will stop talk about kyouichii here... I'm afraid it will disgust you sad
Oh... stuffs like that (wipe-cream in bodies) I will happily play or read it if it were boyxgirl romance... The truth, I'd tried R-18 manga at age 15 years old... Just like my story in above~~

@Theo
hm... I think it's a good idea!
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chuu-pun 12/11/14, 09:28 pm

It's nice to see that there's a guy who loves bishounens just as much as I do. 
I'm straight as a board and all female. I'm just here to talk with people who like bishes and otome. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chuu-pun
chuu-pun
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://bunny-onichan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jdbr2000 26/11/14, 09:53 am

kyuuichii wrote:@kudaratan
It's okay... I even read my first R-18 manga when I'm still at 10th grade (hm... it means when I'm still 15 years old) >_<; But yeah, I accidentally borrow the wrong manga from manga rental xD Hm... I think the title was Futari Ecchi, I'm already forgot the story... hehe

I've read that manga before...
And I was 10... or maybe 12...
Gahhh!!!!
But maybe thanks to that... I've learned many things...
jdbr2000
jdbr2000
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 1
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum