Otome Hearts
Gender and sexuality! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Gender and sexuality! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gender and sexuality!

+2
kyuuichii
Theo
6 posters

Go down

Gender and sexuality! Empty Gender and sexuality!

Post by Theo 09/10/14, 06:41 am

So I know a lot of interesting people. Gay men, gay women, men who were born women, ect. And I was wondering what kinds of people come on here and why.

For example:
I'm a straight man who just thinks bishonen are fun! They're so cool and also rarely appear in cultures outside Japan. Also, I've found that female otaku make some of the best conversation, sometimes better than my male friends. But that's probably cuz I get sick of them... Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star Blue Star

I'm interested to see who's who!

Last edited by Theo on 09/10/14, 05:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, arrrrg)
Theo
Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 47
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Theosmeo

Back to top Go down

Gender and sexuality! Empty Re: Gender and sexuality!

Post by kyuuichii 10/10/14, 12:56 am

Ohooo~ Nice topic!

I'm a silent girl; really silent! Unless you ask me I will never ever speak nor notice your presence... I have weird habit; listen and singing everywhere and don't care how people looks and comment about me, laughing or crying when playing otome game on my PSP at public place, again because of it I'd received many weird look, but who care?
I love romantic story! And hate third people who try to broken others relationship... I love one pairing forever, I mean if I'd decide SakuraxSayoran I will never ever read doujinshi or fanfic about SakuraxEriol or other pairings up! That's why I'm rarely finish all routes in visual novel, because if I'd decided protagonist with one chara, I cannot cheat and goes to another routes sad (I kinda hate this side of myself, because everyone can do all the routes but why I can't?)

I'm not hate yaoi and yuri in facts I read many doujinshi and fanfic about it (of course yuri stuff are my bf stuffs ^^) And listens many of yaoi dramaCD, but so far I haven't play any yaoi game >_<; Ohoho~ but of course my top always normal pairings!
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 10/10/14, 02:50 am

Some Random Mumblings first-A summed up description ?
-Straight here as well, though I tried going out with girls as well but...whatever~
I'm kind of loud and talkative (Aren't we compatible Kyouichii-chan I love you ?)
-I can remember virtual-guys' sweet-talk effortlessly but can't even remember my history classes lessons.
-irl I have a Tsundere personality according to my friends (Wear leather clothes, smoke and swear but actually have a pink bedroom with fluffy pillows and stuffed pets everywhere xD), but online I'm only dere~
-Oh ! And I loooove~ Lolita Clothes ! Steam-punk, victorian and sweet loli of course, but that's a kind of a secret ! Actually, anything cute, fluffy and ancient would suit me :p
-I love when everything is clear and structured. Organized is Beauty~

Fav Type ?
Sadistic, (Diamond Faction ftw o/) tough guy, or innocent/quiet type.

Least liked type ?
The Clover one (Sweet and cute) they are too boring mou~

Favourite Otoge ?
hmm...
-I have a thing for time-travel stories since I read JIN (the manga)
-Anything historical about Feudal Japan,
-Supernatural, sci-fi or fantastic stories.
-Martial arts
-Hua Mulan

Apart from Otoge ?
Classes ?
Oh ! You meant bobbies ?
Like asking myself questions and answering them myself ?
-Drama, anime, manga, drawing, reading, FLOODING. I can't wait to reach the 70 posts~

Why Otome Heart ?
I think I got attracted to Otome Hearts because it's mainly a female community where we could discuss among girls (Two guys are okay, as long as we don't get surrounded xD) and of course because of the smexy megane-guy who was selling his fanservice Perv look
What else...?

hmm... I think it would be easier to hand us a kind of questionnaire with the specifics you're interested in and which we would copy & paste and answer.

It's 2am here... my brain is already sleeping so... I will probably re-edit this bs tomorrow xD
(Sorry Oh you~ )
Oyasumi~
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo 10/10/14, 03:07 am

Well these are detailed answers! Gold stars for extra credit, I basically asked what gender are you, who do you bang, and why are you here.

The long answers are cool too, "the more you know..."
Theo
Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 10/10/14, 05:00 am

Gehe~~ So, I was misunderstood! gomen nasai~

what gender are you
I'm girl! Of course hahaha

who do you bang
I've make detailed summary about myself in earlier post xD

why are you here
Why, eh? I want to share my thoughts with other people who share same interest with me... I want to help others who needs help, whatever they ask as long as I can answer and help I will do it!

@fairth
oyasuminasai~ Here already morning ^^ 9am >_<;
Yes, when I'm with people who shares same interest with me, I will become talkative!
Nee, are you misspelling my name or you found out my other self; kyouichii!?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kudaratan 10/10/14, 05:29 am

im a girl, i think. maybe. i could be an alien im not quite sure tbh

i'm an asexual actually, but now that i'm 18 i've tried playing some 18+ games... i mostly just find them funny? like 'you've banged 3 times why are you still surprised every time...' so since i dont bang anyone i guess my game preferences are better. i like shoujo ai and otome games, and only very rarely galge. i've never been into BL? i just think girls are COOL... so if i can't be one or date one what's the point??

i'm here because i translate otome games and i wanna talk about them with other people. i love hearing everyone's perspectives on stuff, too. do i get that gold star now? Evil smirk
kudaratan
kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 91
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo 10/10/14, 06:48 am

Gold Star: Star Pink
Totally gold^not pink
Theo
Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 11/10/14, 12:52 am

@kudaratan
It's okay... I even read my first R-18 manga when I'm still at 10th grade (hm... it means when I'm still 15 years old) >_<; But yeah, I accidentally borrow the wrong manga from manga rental xD Hm... I think the title was Futari Ecchi, I'm already forgot the story... hehe
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 11/10/14, 02:52 am

Yeah ! I don't think many people waited to be 18years old in order to try PG18 games/movies/books.
Usually it's rather when you're around 13, I think.
Actually, when I was around 13/14 my parents didn't give me enough pocket money so I began selling +18 drawings to my male friends.
Bert sweating
At the time, everyone didn't have access to a personal devise at home, so it was easier.

I think the worst game I tried was a Yuri one, called "Sugar delight". I'm pretty used to +18 stuff, but stuffing your girlfriend's **** with creamy cakes and cherries is a pretty gross thing, right ? (I stopped playing after 20min of game, so I don't thing it was the worst)
I don't know ? May be if the story had been more developed I would have been less disgusted ? Or if it had been a GxB game ?
(But if a hot megane-san with a sadistic smile forced cakes in-...)
Forget that.
It was just too random for me and I didn't like the characters xD

Hey... are we allowed to talk about PG18 games in this forum parts or...?

@Kyuuichii ! Someday I'll definitely spell your name correctly (But you can still tell us about your other self xD Who is that ?). Since you're talkative here, wiith us it means we get along then Oh you~
EDIT: So... this is my Special-70th-post...? No / shakes head

Last edited by fairth on 11/10/14, 03:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 70th Post Reached And Isn't Special At All. *Tears Of Blood* The 150th post will definitely be special \è.é/)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo 11/10/14, 09:42 am

Yeah, I was around 13 too...

Oh, if we're going into this territory should I just make a new topic for first 18+ experience thingy?
Theo
Theo
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 12/10/14, 02:25 am

@fairth
I see so you misspelling it xD
hahaha~~ ano...hn...e--to... kyouichii is my other self. It's a male version of kyuuichii (myself). So when I'm playing galge or make male character in rpg, I will use kyouichii... But, he has more than it, I can't list of them because it's embarrassing... haha as I said it my other self, he love hardcore H-doujinshi and games xD So, when I'm in kyouichii mode, it's really different with kyuuichii.... Maybe I will stop talk about kyouichii here... I'm afraid it will disgust you sad
Oh... stuffs like that (wipe-cream in bodies) I will happily play or read it if it were boyxgirl romance... The truth, I'd tried R-18 manga at age 15 years old... Just like my story in above~~

@Theo
hm... I think it's a good idea!
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by chuu-pun 12/11/14, 09:28 pm

It's nice to see that there's a guy who loves bishounens just as much as I do. 
I'm straight as a board and all female. I'm just here to talk with people who like bishes and otome. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chuu-pun
chuu-pun
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://bunny-onichan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jdbr2000 26/11/14, 09:53 am

kyuuichii wrote:@kudaratan
It's okay... I even read my first R-18 manga when I'm still at 10th grade (hm... it means when I'm still 15 years old) >_<; But yeah, I accidentally borrow the wrong manga from manga rental xD Hm... I think the title was Futari Ecchi, I'm already forgot the story... hehe

I've read that manga before...
And I was 10... or maybe 12...
Gahhh!!!!
But maybe thanks to that... I've learned many things...
jdbr2000
jdbr2000
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum