Otome Hearts
what is your favourite otome character? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
what is your favourite otome character? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is your favourite otome character?

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

what is your favourite otome character? Empty Re: what is your favourite otome character?

Post by fairth 01/09/14, 02:05 am

Right now, I can only think of him:
Lionel Saito from Shall we Date: Lost Island:

I really loved his whole route and the endings were really sweet as well. I don't have any complain about his story.
Ah! There is the fact that Keath is way too attractive in Lionel's route. I was really shocked when... *spoilers*
Spoiler:

*yare*
So for now, I'd say Lionel because he's strong, overprotective and quiet. It was cute how he was ready to kill anyone who'd get infected but was ready to fight everyone when the MC go infected Oh you~
He's a real man~ Perv look
(SWD games have real "sweet" endings compared to Voltage, right ?)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

what is your favourite otome character? Empty Re: what is your favourite otome character?

Post by LeeYa 04/09/14, 04:41 am

otome character?em..did you mean the Heroine?or Male charcter or both..I assume what you mean is Heroine so..
my favourite otome character is Yui (Kamigami no Asobi) , Elle(Heartstrings Bug) , Heroine from Frozen Essence,and many more(honestly I really forget the name of heroine and its title of the story haha..)
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down