Otome Hearts
Hello~! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello~! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello~!

+2
ranimanga
animeji
6 posters

Go down

Hello~! Empty Hello~!

Post by animeji 16/08/14, 10:08 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Kendra. I joined the forums only recently. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of people and talking about all kinds of things!
My list of Otome specific games is pretty small, to be honest. They're mostly on Android.
I like games with romance options, so I've played a lot of games like all of the Harvest Moon series, Rune Factory, even Bioware games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect.
I really like games that have a character driven story. I can forgive a weak plot if I like the characters enough.

Well, anyway- I wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this forum a fun place to join. It looks like a fun welcoming place so I'm happy to be here!
 Sparkle
animeji
animeji
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 14
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~!

Post by ranimanga 16/08/14, 10:39 pm

Welcome!
Yes~ Plot is a must for me! I won't play a game if it doesn't have a decent story line. For example Diabolic Lovers, it just wasn't for me. I got tired of it after all the biting. I mean I get they're vampires but, why?!
Anyways, sorry for rambling so much.  Bert sweating 
Hope you enjoy it here!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 16/08/14, 11:09 pm

Hello Kendraさん welcome to OH~

hee... you play Otome Game on iphone nee? I'm so jealous >_<; I don't have any iphone haha
Bioware games is my bf specialty :D
I often saw him play Dragon Age and Mass Effect hehe
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by animeji 17/08/14, 12:02 am

Ah, no! It's fine! I agree about Diabolic. Even reading the summery I was like:  No / shakes head  Nope. No thanks. Not for me.
Yes, I find the phone is really convenient and Voltage has a lot of really fun games with lots of types to choose from. There's the epilogues, the extra stories after.....Getting Emails from them just makes it that much better~ Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
Bioware's games are so fun!! It's easy to get attached to the characters. Even the ones I hate is due to having a strong emotional connection, I think.
animeji
animeji
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/08/14, 03:40 am

こにちわ :)

Back to top Go down

Post by kohine 17/08/14, 04:25 am

animeji wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm Kendra. I joined the forums only recently. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of people and talking about all kinds of things!
My list of Otome specific games is pretty small, to be honest. They're mostly on Android.
I like games with romance options, so I've played a lot of games like all of the Harvest Moon series, Rune Factory, even Bioware games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect.
I really like games that have a character driven story. I can forgive a weak plot if I like the characters enough.

Well, anyway- I wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this forum a fun place to join. It looks like a fun welcoming place so I'm happy to be here!
 Sparkle

Hi Kendra! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Welcome to OH, and I'm a newbie too, we're poorly stalkers here hehe~
You're right, iOs games are believably downright fun to enjoy. What I regret from Voltage games is that the routes aren't free. I had trouble keeping up with online transaction because my country's money currency is very low that it's almost impossible to collect money equal to $6 in a week for an averaged income student like me:frustrated: 
Do you wait for Dying Light too? It's like people were so mad when they postponed the release to next year  No / shakes head 
The only reason why we differ from your intro is that I prefer game with character driven+strong plot  Hello If it's less than what I expect it should've been then I wouldn't want to touch it for the rest of my life
kohine
kohine
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://hanatabatranslation.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by animeji 17/08/14, 08:32 pm

Dying Light being pushed back is a little frustrating, but I've got a line up to keep me busy until then, and I'd rather it be finished correctly than rushed. 

It can be tough getting extra money to buy each route for every game, so instead of playing every single route like normal I just choose the types I like best lol
I'm glad I at least get the prolog to see what types everyone is.
I prefer a strong plot to support great characters, but if it's only so-so I can deal. Like Dragon Age 2 was really weak plot wise, but I liked the characters enough to finish it 2 more times. Now all my saves are ready for the next one~
animeji
animeji
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 18/08/14, 02:59 pm

Hello and welcome  Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 04/09/14, 01:56 am

Hello Kendra-san Hello !welcome to OH :D !
what a cute avatar you have Perv smile cat ..haha..btw I'm leeya and nice to meet you.. Evil smirk
wah!There a lot awesome otome game that can be play on android..huhu..you so lucky..ahaha Sparkle
so what game you currently play? but
btw have fun here..hehe..Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by animeji 08/09/14, 06:49 am

Hello Leeya!
Thanks for the sweet welcome~ :p Right now I'm playing Sweet Scandal, Starstruck and Metro PD! Thinking about getting Love Letter From Thief X. Voltage has such pretty art, I don't think I can resist!! Embarassed/ Kyaa!
animeji
animeji
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 20/09/14, 05:58 pm

I read some of description of Starstruck Love and wuu..the guy is sooo (>O<)<3..Jonouchi Toma is attract my attention..its said he was not very talkative person and then he remind me to Asahina Subaru(BroCom)..
oww man!I saw some screenshot of Sweet scandal and it so hot!haha..but I don't really understand the story..huhu
hohohooho!I haven't see the screenshot of Metro PD but the story quite interesting right..XDD<3
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by animeji 22/09/14, 03:44 am

Starstruck is definitely interesting. I'm going after the big brother type cause it's....you know, my type lol <3
Sweet Scandal's pretty. You're basically a writer for a popular magazine and have been given the opportunity to interview one of three hot celebrities for the magazine.
Metro was so fun! Being a police lady working with that group of men was the best~! ^3^
animeji
animeji
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/12/14, 07:07 pm

hohohooho.....is that true..I just saw the picture..not really much read the detail(my bad)..Its look interesting(that for sure Love it! )..the guy..ehem..to..totally hot~.,.hahah..Is it free?
I planning to buy Android phone later..but dont know if it confirm..hehe..but if I manage to buy it..I'll try game you mention hehhe Ehehe~ Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content