Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello everyone^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Hello everyone^^

Post by anashicchi on 09/08/14, 07:55 pm

hi  Hello 
I'm gonna introduce myself,you can call me anashicchi (or ana is fine tho) and still a student. :D 
the game i've played is starry sky(in spring & after spring),tokimemo 1st love(i haven't play it much), second reproduction,Heartstring Bugs,Frozen essence,RE:Alistair,Always Remember Me,and free doujins on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i'm glad i joined this forum because i don't know much about otoge,i'm still noob at this so i thought i could learn more about otoge in here><
for now,i'm only relying on my laptop to play or sometimes my pc to play
sorry for my bad english><
i hope everyone's doing fine. have a nice day Ehehe~

anashicchi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 7
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by LeeYa on 09/08/14, 08:50 pm

Hello Hello !Welcome to OH ana-chan :D !Nice to meet you!hehe Ehehe~ ..how old are you?I'm 20 and not working/study..waiting for a call to Universities(If I get..haha) so far right now..hehe
hohoh :p ..Heartstring Bugs,Frozen essence,RE:Alistair is my favourite so far  Ehehe~  Love it! haha..yeah..I also search and play a game from lemmasoft but some how most of game there is treated as a virus/malware by my computer right know..huhu Crying so I can't play it  Bleh  ..nee..what game that you currently play from lemmasoft? Evil smirk 
anashincchi wrote:i'm glad i joined this forum because i don't know much about otoge,i'm still noob at this so i thought i could learn more about otoge in here><
for now,i'm only relying on my laptop to play or sometimes my pc to play
I'm happy to know your glad joined this forum Sparkle.. I know what you mean..I also new at otome game and only play free,english languages and PC version.. Ehehe~ 
This forum is full so much information about otome game Sparkle ..it'll help you..if you have another something just ask..people here really nice after all..hehe.. Ehehe~ 
Thank you ana-chan I hope you have a nice day too  Ehehe~  cat

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Woah!Don't know what to do....!
Brain Freeze

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 263
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by kyuuichii on 10/08/14, 02:26 am

Welcome to OH, Anaさん hehe
I haven't play any game you'd listed, but I do have Starry Sky in Spring Portable, just haven't play it. Oh...I want to do proper introduction like Leeya too >W<
My name is Kyuu, 21 years old, currently on Summer break. I live in Indonesia. So far, I want to finish my Otome Games which already full of dust around twenty game I have and haven't play all of it~ For your information, right now I'm only playing Otome Game on PSP.
Yoroshiku~ if you have a question feel free to asking in this forum~

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by anashicchi on 10/08/14, 12:42 pm

LeeYa wrote:Hello Hello !Welcome to OH ana-chan :D !Nice to meet you!hehe Ehehe~ ..how old are you?I'm 20 and not working/study..waiting for a call to Universities(If I get..haha) so far right now..hehe
hohoh :p ..Heartstring Bugs,Frozen essence,RE:Alistair is my favourite so far  Ehehe~  Love it! haha..yeah..I also search and play a game from lemmasoft but some how most of game there is treated as a virus/malware by my computer right know..huhu Crying so I can't play it  Bleh  ..nee..what game that you currently play from lemmasoft? Evil smirk 
anashincchi wrote:i'm glad i joined this forum because i don't know much about otoge,i'm still noob at this so i thought i could learn more about otoge in here><
for now,i'm only relying on my laptop to play or sometimes my pc to play
I'm happy to know your glad joined this forum Sparkle.. I know what you mean..I also new at otome game and only play free,english languages and PC version.. Ehehe~ 
This forum is full so much information about otome game Sparkle ..it'll help you..if you have another something just ask..people here really nice after all..hehe.. Ehehe~ 
Thank you ana-chan I hope you have a nice day too  Ehehe~  cat

thank you Leeya-chan>< nice to meet you too!hehe Ehehe~ i'm 18 years old and will start studying an university next month  Bert sweating   i hope you got accepted in the university that you want,leeya-chan :D ..yeah,for me those 3 are great free otome games hehe xD
really?! in my laptop has no problem, i wonder why shocked ..
i'm playing Memoirs of an angel now,did you play it?xD
waa i'm happy you could understand :D ok then,i'm going to learn otoge from here now:well:
thank you Leeya-chan! hehe Embarassed/ Kyaa!

anashicchi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 7
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by anashicchi on 10/08/14, 01:22 pm

kyuuichii wrote:Welcome to OH, Anaさん hehe
I haven't play any game you'd listed, but I do have Starry Sky in Spring Portable, just haven't play it. Oh...I want to do proper introduction like Leeya too >W<
My name is Kyuu, 21 years old, currently on Summer break. I live in Indonesia. So far, I want to finish my Otome Games which already full of dust around twenty game I have and haven't play all of it~ For your information, right now I'm only playing Otome Game on PSP.
Yoroshiku~ if you have a question feel free to asking in this forum~

thank you kyuuichii-san hehe
well,i gotta say it's a good game. moreover my favorite voice actor voicing suzuya><
nice to meet you,Kyuu-san . i'm ana,18 years old :D i live in indonesia too! Ehehe~
so many  shocked  i wish i could understand japanese language and buy some otoge sad  is it complicated to play on psp? since i've never try it Crying
thank you so much Ehehe~

anashicchi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 7
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 10/08/14, 05:13 pm

Hello and welcome to OH  Hello !

_________________
"It's true that once the wheels of justice begin to turn,
nothing can stop them. Nothing."
― Jill Valentine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 486
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by kyuuichii on 10/08/14, 11:02 pm

Hee~ another one from Indonesia ^w^)/
well, I bought In Spring because of You's Seiyuu is my favorite. Sigh~ I still didn't get a feeling to play that game >_<;
Hee, so in your high school you didn't get Japanese as extra foreign language subject? Lucky me at my school there have 3 extra subject; Chinese, Japanese and Dutch. And, I got Japanese for a whole 3 years \(>w<)/
But, the lesson only for beginner just like common conversation and grammars for beginner. So, I tried to improve Japanese by myself. So, are you still trying to learn Japanese?

It's not different with other console (like PC or PS2) to play Otome Game on PSP. Are you own a PSP? The complicated of Otome Game on PSP ofcourse about the language itself. But, trust me, playing Japanese game will improve your Japanese as well. Even almost all Otome Game on PSP is full voiced so, you can hear while reading the text, it help me enough to understand kanji and the meaning of conversation. 

------------------------
Ah, by the way Cat Ladyさん, I thought you on vacation (I saw your signature a few days ago and if I'm not mistaken it say you will be in vacation till this November). But, I'm glad to see you around again ^u^)/

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by LeeYa on 12/08/14, 09:47 pm

hohoho!Thank you Hello ..Congratulation :D ! Good luck on you study~!hehe Sparkle ..what course you take?
I also wonder why Frustrated ..Its started when I want to play autumn_ _ _(okay..I'm not remember a title again. Bert sweating )..memoirs of an angel?I haven't played it yet..I'll check it later..hehe :p 
hoh!you're from Indonesia too..haha..I'm from Malaysia..your neighbor country..hehe..

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Woah!Don't know what to do....!
Brain Freeze

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 263
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by anashicchi on 14/08/14, 06:51 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome to OH  Hello !

Hello and thank you^^  Ehehe~

anashicchi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 7
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by anashicchi on 14/08/14, 09:45 am

kyuuichii wrote:Hee~ another one from Indonesia ^w^)/
well, I bought In Spring because of You's Seiyuu is my favorite. Sigh~ I still didn't get a feeling to play that game >_<;
Hee, so in your high school you didn't get Japanese as extra foreign language subject? Lucky me at my school there have 3 extra subject; Chinese, Japanese and Dutch. And, I got Japanese for a whole 3 years \(>w<)/
But, the lesson only for beginner just like common conversation and grammars for beginner. So, I tried to improve Japanese by myself. So, are you still trying to learn Japanese?

It's not different with other console (like PC or PS2) to play Otome Game on PSP. Are you own a PSP? The complicated of Otome Game on PSP ofcourse about the language itself. But, trust me, playing Japanese game will improve your Japanese as well. Even almost all Otome Game on PSP is full voiced so, you can hear while reading the text, it help me enough to understand kanji and the meaning of conversation. 

------------------------
Ah, by the way Cat Ladyさん, I thought you on vacation (I saw your signature a few days ago and if I'm not mistaken it say you will be in vacation till this November). But, I'm glad to see you around again ^u^)/

yoroshiku~ :D  well,if you feels like not wanna play it just try another game right?><
nope,i only got french,english (for 3years) and arabic(for 2years)  sad  .whoaa i think it's still good enough to got japanese in highschool:P you even can improve it Oh you~  .yes,i've always wanted to learn japanese, but i don't know from where to start. so i guess i'd wait to earn money by myself and get the course by myself later Crying

oh i see,i never try play otoge with psp>< my brother own it but, sometimes he's not letting me borrow it Crying ah,is it the same way as watching anime without subs? Just as planned  where do you buy the otoge btw? shocked i'm afraid to order online:sweat:thank you for the information,kyuu-san Ehehe~

anashicchi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 7
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by matsuyukixirion on 14/08/14, 10:56 am

Hello!  Ehehe~ Welcome~ Im new here too! it's nice to meet you, ana-san! :D 
oh, and i love starry sky too!! Specially, Starry sky on summer. Since i always fall into tsundere guy, obviously my favorite is Miyaji-kun~  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
I read the replies and i found you're indonesian,  :p well, and im indonesian too! :D

_________________
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] TSUNDERE MEGANE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 34
+Gold : 26
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://usachan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by anashicchi on 14/08/14, 03:48 pm

LeeYa wrote:hohoho!Thank you Hello ..Congratulation :D ! Good luck on you study~!hehe Sparkle ..what course you take?
I also wonder why Frustrated ..Its started when I want to play autumn_ _ _(okay..I'm not remember a title again. Bert sweating )..memoirs of an angel?I haven't played it yet..I'll check it later..hehe :p 
hoh!you're from Indonesia too..haha..I'm from Malaysia..your neighbor country..hehe..
you're welcome Oh you~  and thank you leeya-chan :D  i took faculty of law Bert sweating  i hope it got better soon! mou~ haha,i often to forgot too xD okay then>< do you have an otoge recommendation from lemma? Just as planned  nice to know you,neighbour-san hehe Ehehe~

anashicchi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 7
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by anashicchi on 14/08/14, 04:38 pm

matsuyukixirion wrote:Hello!  Ehehe~ Welcome~ Im new here too! it's nice to meet you, ana-san! :D 
oh, and i love starry sky too!! Specially, Starry sky on summer. Since i always fall into tsundere guy, obviously my favorite is Miyaji-kun~  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
I read the replies and i found you're indonesian,  :p well, and im indonesian too! :D
Hello! Ehehe~  Thank you~ nice to meet you too,matsuyuki-chan! Sparkle  ah,i haven't played Starry sky on summer,i don't understand japanese:cry: ooh,his character voice is HiroC,right? i take a peek on MAL hehe Ehehe~ tsundere boys are cute,you got a nice taste! Perv smile  nice to know that you're from indonesia too! Just as planned do you play Brother Conflict? does it great? i'm curious about it since i only watch the anime><

anashicchi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 7
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by kyuuichii on 15/08/14, 12:39 am

ana wrote:yoroshiku~   well,if you feels like not wanna play it just try another game right?><
nope,i only got french,english (for 3years) and arabic(for 2years)    .whoaa i think it's still good enough to got japanese in highschool:P you even can improve it   .yes,i've always wanted to learn japanese, but i don't know from where to start. so i guess i'd wait to earn money by myself and get the course by myself later

oh i see,i never try play otoge with psp>< my brother own it but, sometimes he's not letting me borrow it  ah,is it the same way as watching anime without subs?   where do you buy the otoge btw? i'm afraid to order online:sweat:thank you for the information,kyuu-san
haha~ Well, I still trying to play In Spring >_<;
Hey, you can improve your Japanese by yourself. There's bunch site which allow you to learn Japanese for free hehe ganbatte~~!
hoo... That's amazing! I'm only know English and Japanese language, but you know French and Arabic hehe
Yes, just like watch anime, it subbed but in Japanese language (I mean with Japanese text) I hope you can have your own PSP soon :D
Hm... I usually order a game on Gamespot at Summarecon Mall, the order will came about one weeks later. Sometimes I also go to Kelapa Gading to look at other shop. Are you lived near the place I'd mentioned?

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by matsuyukixirion on 15/08/14, 03:01 am

anashicchi wrote:
matsuyukixirion wrote:Hello!  Ehehe~ Welcome~ Im new here too! it's nice to meet you, ana-san! :D 
oh, and i love starry sky too!! Specially, Starry sky on summer. Since i always fall into tsundere guy, obviously my favorite is Miyaji-kun~  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
I read the replies and i found you're indonesian,  :p well, and im indonesian too! :D
Hello! Ehehe~  Thank you~ nice to meet you too,matsuyuki-chan! Sparkle  ah,i haven't played Starry sky on summer,i don't understand japanese:cry: ooh,his character voice is HiroC,right? i take a peek on MAL hehe Ehehe~ tsundere boys are cute,you got a nice taste! Perv smile  nice to know that you're from indonesia too! Just as planned do you play Brother Conflict? does it great? i'm curious about it since i only watch the anime><

yep yep! I love his voice soooo much~  Embarassed/ Kyaa! he is one of my fav seiyuu~ I played it with translation tools, tho.  :p  :p  I havent play it. Same with you, i only watch the anime too. Their ending song was so hilarious  Perv smile My friend have the game, maybe i'll borrow it sometimes~  Peace!

_________________
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] TSUNDERE MEGANE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

matsuyukixirion
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 34
+Gold : 26
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://usachan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by kyuuichii on 15/08/14, 03:11 am

@Matsuyusan
HiroC, Hiroshi Kamiya, right? I only hear his voice on R-18 BLCD called Rakuen no Uta, Izaya on Durarara, Zeri on Valkyria Chronicles II, and his role on SRW game series :D I shocked when hear his voice at Rakuen no Uta BLCD, as an uke, his voice really cute and sweet, really different when he voiced Zeri or Tiera on Gundam 00.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 825
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone^^

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:49 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum