Otome Hearts
Otome Game CG Gallery 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Otome Game CG Gallery 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otome Game CG Gallery

2 posters

Go down

Otome Game CG Gallery Empty Otome Game CG Gallery

Post by Wisp Night 26/07/14, 08:42 am

Alright, I'm not entirely sure this is the correct place to ask this question, but I thought I might as well forge ahead and fix it later on if need be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

I don't know if people are just taking screenshots of the game CG's and then uploading those everywhere, but I've been hoping that wasn't the case (resolution would probably turn bad at one point). 

I play games on my PC, so is there a specific way to access the CG's I get in-game without taking screenies?
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Otome Game CG Gallery Empty Re: Otome Game CG Gallery

Post by kyuuichii 30/07/14, 09:39 am

I know what you mean. Check the location of your save data (not in your game folder, usually save data located at "my document/bla-bla/bla-bla" or search at google and type: where is save data location of -names the game-), usually save data also contain any extra you've got. Hope this will help you, and if not, I will help you to find the way to get your CG's :D
-----------
I didn't play any otome game on pc x( but I've play other game and this the way to get any extra (which I've collected) from the game
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 04/08/14, 11:57 pm

kyuuichii wrote:I know what you mean. Check the location of your save data (not in your game folder, usually save data located at "my document/bla-bla/bla-bla" or search at google and type: where is save data location of -names the game-), usually save data also contain any extra you've got. Hope this will help you, and if not, I will help you to find the way to get your CG's :D
-----------
I didn't play any otome game on pc x( but I've play other game and this the way to get any extra (which I've collected) from the game

Thank you for the advice =3. I am having trouble finding that info on Google, though. 
Is there some specific wording I should use? I've tried typing in "Where is [game]'s save data?", but it ends up showing me a bunch of walk-throughs instead.
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 05/08/14, 10:25 pm

I'll help you, nee can you tell me what the game title? I'll search it for you :D
--------
I will help as I can~

------------------
fuwaaah.... I'm back from surfing google 疲れた... >_<;
okay, regarding to your first question about how people upload cg pack, I found that they're didn't get it from screenshot but open the game file. If you interesting to know how this work, I found the tutorial (I must say, it's really difficult and you must be patience to make it). Here is:
tutorial:

I also found article about problems and solution about VN's (you can ignore it if you already read, but it's also contain info about save data location) here is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The last thing I found about how get CG's is tutorial to take good screenshot on vndb tutorial. I think it will be useful if you need clean CG's without windows border (if you taking screenshot), Here is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you still need my help, I will happily to help you and surfing again yay  :p

Last edited by kyuuichii on 06/08/14, 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding tips and tutorial)
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 06/08/14, 04:27 am

Thank you for going through all that trouble =). I really appreciate it ~ .

I'll go ahead and look at the links o/. I'll let you know how it works out ^u^.
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content