Otome Hearts
Hi everyone!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi everyone!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!!

3 posters

Go down

Hi everyone!! Empty Hi everyone!!

Post by Sukihime 13/04/13, 10:34 am

Hello everyone! I am a huge otome fan, ever since Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side: First Love, which I happened to stumble across while looking up various anime. Ever since then I've been completely addicted to otome gaming, and I love watching otome games that have been adapted into an anime. My favourite game is probably Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom... I swear, I get so excited once I find out a game has been updated or released in English :D
Sukihime
Sukihime
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 59
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://wishful-dreamer92.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!! Empty Re: Hi everyone!!

Post by Bimzi 13/04/13, 10:37 am

Welcome!
I totally agree with you about the excitement over hearing a game being released in English. There's just so much to the otome world beyond my level of language so stuff like that always makes my day. Sigh but at least otome is becoming more popularized and if we're lucky more games are bound to be westernized/translated!!!
Bimzi
Bimzi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by venenatis-risus 13/04/13, 11:00 am

Hello there~!
I agree as well, especially if the game is free. I'm very partial to good art, and it seems that those usually come with untranslated games. Still, translations are more common so I have more time to fangirl. :3
venenatis-risus
venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 141
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukihime 13/04/13, 11:03 am

Haha I know, there's so many untranslated games that I want to play... I get so jealous that my friend knows Japanese so she can play whatever games she wants... I knew I should have taken Japanese as an elective >.>
Sukihime
Sukihime
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by venenatis-risus 13/04/13, 11:18 am

Ugh, tell me about it. A very close friend of mine knows Japanese and I am endlessly envious. </3 It's always a pain because usually the english patches require payment as well. While I'm all for it, sometimes waiting is a bit too much for an impatient person like me.

Also is that a Kent faction I see?
venenatis-risus
venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 141
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukihime 13/04/13, 12:36 pm

I knowww... I get so completely impatient waiting... hehehe yes it is a Kent Faction, he's just so entertaining XD
Sukihime
Sukihime
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down