Otome Hearts
Otome and Music 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Otome and Music 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otome and Music

Go down

Otome and Music Empty Otome and Music

Post by Guest 24/03/14, 10:32 am

Just a discussion to talk about and share music involving Otome games. Just cause I know a few people on here are fujoshi's, like myself [if it wasn't obvious already  :p ] then we can discuss music from those games as well!~~

My top music that isn't BL related is Amnesia's  Neutral I have all the Game and Anime CD's [Drama, OST, Character Songs, etc.] Only about 2.7 GB alone for that...

On the BL note, I have all the Nitro+CHiRAL related OST's for their games. MY favourites I heard through their games are GOATBED and Kanako Itou. I like GOATBED because they have a different style then you usually hear, especially with the main singers voice. I love Itou's cause she just has an amazing an beautiful voice, have a sample =)

And this is GOATBED  Bert sweating 

But these are just the singers/bands that do the opening songs/ ending credit songs. If you want to talk about background music we can too ^^

Back to top Go down

Otome and Music Empty Re: Otome and Music

Post by kyuuichii 24/03/14, 12:11 pm

woow that quite big, nee xD I didn't have any Amnesia CD's sad

hm.. let see...my top music right now is all about music from Utapri franchise xD I have 28.4 gb (CD, drama CD, album, live event) I think the biggest file is the live event video (about 11 gb xD)
number two is Hakuouki musics (about 1.59 gb)

I love Elements Garden music xD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down