Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Otome and Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Otome and Music

Post by ColletteRen on 24/03/14, 10:32 am

Just a discussion to talk about and share music involving Otome games. Just cause I know a few people on here are fujoshi's, like myself [if it wasn't obvious already  :p ] then we can discuss music from those games as well!~~

My top music that isn't BL related is Amnesia's  Neutral I have all the Game and Anime CD's [Drama, OST, Character Songs, etc.] Only about 2.7 GB alone for that...

On the BL note, I have all the Nitro+CHiRAL related OST's for their games. MY favourites I heard through their games are GOATBED and Kanako Itou. I like GOATBED because they have a different style then you usually hear, especially with the main singers voice. I love Itou's cause she just has an amazing an beautiful voice, have a sample =)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this is GOATBED  Bert sweating 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But these are just the singers/bands that do the opening songs/ ending credit songs. If you want to talk about background music we can too ^^

ColletteRen
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 187
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

http://colletteren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome and Music

Post by kyuuichii on 24/03/14, 12:11 pm

woow that quite big, nee xD I didn't have any Amnesia CD's sad

hm.. let see...my top music right now is all about music from Utapri franchise xD I have 28.4 gb (CD, drama CD, album, live event) I think the biggest file is the live event video (about 11 gb xD)
number two is Hakuouki musics (about 1.59 gb)

I love Elements Garden music xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
「俺がお前をどう思ってるなんて、口にしなくても分かるだろう?……分かれよ、バカ」
~ My feelings towards you, without speaking it directly, you have understand it, right? ......You've know it, stupid ~

kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum