Otome Hearts
Total Whim~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Total Whim~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Whim~

+2
Myako
Aiwethryne
6 posters

Go down

Total Whim~ Empty Total Whim~

Post by Aiwethryne 21/01/14, 10:00 am

Ehehe~ 

I was not really planning on registering, but I am bored, convulsing from the cold, and insomnia is messing with me, so I decided to reach out of the hairline crevices that I usually lodge myself in to join~   Perv smile  I love these nearly gross-looking emotes.

I am kind of lethargic in my boredom, so I hope no one minds a massively long post that I had originally typed elsewhere. Just trimming and altering things here and there.

Aiwethryne's the moniker that I use almost everywhere, though you can call me by some shorter rendition, or Maika, if that is easier for you. Then again, although I have used Aiwethryne for years, it always stuns me momentarily whenever people who are not me spell it correctly in a sentence. I am apparently a moderator of a certain otoge walkthrough forum and some other unrelated place, so I write and edit walkthroughs and answer questions almost every day.

About otome games~ I play a lot. Yep. I usually only buy the games not related to phones, but I have a whole repertoire of the free otoge phone apps that force me to play every day. I am a bit saddened that my personal translating hikikomori abandoned me to go to school in another country over a couple of years ago, so it makes me slightly rue the fact that I know no Japanese myself~ Oh, well. I buy things that I do not understand all the time, just to stare at pretty pictures.  Just as planned 

Using that as a segue, I am also an art major, though I rarely actually upload what my derpy paintings and non-manga-ish drawings look like. Quite frankly, I almost never upload completed things. I enjoy critiquing art, but things slowed down significantly after my laptop fizzed out. Actually, those slowed down because of all my games. OTL I seem to have a peculiar way of taking over newer or dead forums to the point of obsession, and when I stop the forums oddly seem to die some more. Well, it might be more lack of the interest in the sites than me, but I am vain enough to like to think that it was because of my secret powers that even I do not know about.

I was actually into other visual novels well before I got into otome games, and even after that it took a while before I came around the translated and OEL games. Getting a smart phone for the first time last winter “ruined” my life and I am trapped by all the mobile otome games. And, now, I am one of those many silly people who wants to create an otome game with RPG qualities, but I work alone and expect it would take years for anything to happen since I am very tech dumb, in spite of what I do~

Because the thought suddenly occurred to me while remembering other intro posts, I love JRPGs and brutally die at point-blank range in first-person shooters. I am always buying games that I do not have consoles for, so my poor Tales of Graces F and Tales of Xillia games are still in their plastic wrappings~ Of course, I looked through the other special edition contents in the Xillia box with an absurd amount of glee after walking three miles to the store to buy it on a hot and sweaty morning before school. I am terrified of driving~

Oh, and I like tildes~~~ I commonly punctuate with tildes~ Anyway, I obviously like to converse with others in my usual long-winded nonsense.

Perv look  This looks the closest to picking of the nose, so I'm ending with this.

*twirls*
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Total Whim~ Empty Re: Total Whim~

Post by Myako 21/01/14, 06:18 pm

Welcome!  Laughing dududu
Myako
Myako
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 24
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://www.staremojii.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 21/01/14, 08:16 pm

Hello and welcome  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 22/01/14, 01:20 am

Hi hi~ This type of salutatory reaction is reminiscent of how it was some other place. Oh, le sigh~ The single digits~

*eye twitch*
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 25/01/14, 06:40 am

Welcome Maika-san  Hello hehehe let's be friends 'key ?:D  Your introduction was long hehehe but I have read it all.. Evil smirk  btw, where do you lived? I mean your country... Ne, how do you manage your time to edit or answer walk through? It's hard to make a walk through?   Judging you  just curious wink
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 25/01/14, 07:10 pm

I am amazed that you spent the time to read it~  but  I live in the USA, but Gensokyo knows no boundaries~  Love it! 

I actually prefer to do everything all at once, so it shocks people that I complete routes and walkthroughs within a day or two of a story's release (mobile games, anyway). It drives me a bit insane to do things little by little, hence why I compulsively posted so much on this forum already. That mentality regrettably ties in with which games I prioritize, since I write walkthroughs of new stories based on interest level. The longer it takes for me to simply complete the game, the less conviction I have to finish the walkthrough. Even on the forum I help moderate, I primarily edit in my own answers in bursts.

Regarding that forum, it is a collaborative effort with all of the members to provide answers, but the other mods often rarely say anything or have no time to help me edit threads... I have been so alone lately~~ Though I am amused that only the admin and I have over a thousand posts. I have to constantly ask people what they mean when they reply because sometimes they write in text speech, answer incorrectly, do not write headings as to where things are located or which character they are referring to, or they are talking about other games in the wrong threads. =w=;; I cannot read minds, especially through a computer screen.

But it is not especially difficult to create walkthroughs, and I love formatting things so that it is easier on the eyes – err, my eyes (no one complains about my formatting, so I won't change them). However, my laptop broke down well over half a year ago and I cannot just go in and edit things in my distraction-less room, anymore. I must now share a desktop computer. Sometimes I edit answers from my phone, but it greatly sucks scrolling through what would be dozens of pages worth of code on the forums, just to get to one line on some character's route. Those are the times when I put things on hold, until I can get to a PC. Sadly, if I take a break or am somewhat busy while a thread for a relatively new story does not have all of the correct answers, the number of people who repeat the same questions and/or answers over and over exponentiates, and people do not bother reading instructions that I/we write in huge, bold, colorful letters on the main pages.

I usually post exactly what the game says; if there is a typo, I'll include the typo, even if it makes me twitch. On a blog where I post most of the new walkthroughs I speed through, people are nice enough and some message me with the better answers on my Tumblr or in comments. I sort of always notice when people comment because my tablet gives a daunting notification chime when I turn it on. I admittedly sometimes feel intimidated by the sheer number of messages I get from time to time, however.

Ah, by the way~ I sent you a friend request here because I almost have a feeling that there may be new +Gold opportunities in the future regarding the number of friends we have. *shifty eyes*
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 26/01/14, 05:20 am

Oh you~ ... I love read long comments or writings.. Ehehe~ but never made long post.. I'm suck at writing in English Frustrated 

hee.. you lived so far ... Crying
But don't worry we still connected by this forum  I love you 

Me too... nee, always do anything at once and hate it if someone bugging me when I do...

About the forum, it's so lonely..only you and the admin who manage all things.. But, it's make me think that you are VERY great person too handle that... I admire that nee smile  Maybe you want to participate in this forum too? hehehe

I also hate person who asked the same question repeatedly (especially in forums) :phew:

Nee, I had accept your friend request hehe smile 

Oh, I also want to know about the walk through you have made... I want to read it all nee~~ idea 

Jaa... Later, Maika-Chan  I love you (Nee, It's ok to call you Maika-Chan?  :p  Or? )
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 29/01/14, 06:38 pm

But that's the good thing about how you post. I wish that I could get myself to post shorter things faster, since I find myself writing longer and longer sentences the more I reread and revise what I type. Half the time I spend on this forum is spent checking over my lines. XD

Because I moderate other forums, I always notice the "wrong" ways people post elsewhere since many do not bother to read the rules. Of course, some people may assume if things are not explicitly stated, so I get an itching desire to do things like merging posts if I could. =w=;;

On the walkthrough forum, the admin actually asked me herself because I was already always there, answering people. To be honest, I had a feeling it might happen but I was not going to blatantly ask for the position as it meant I would have one more obligation.

And I am fine with Maika-chan~ I already see you posting that.  smile 
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kudaratan 30/01/14, 12:20 am

welcome! i'm new here too! so, you don't know japanese, huh? if you need any help with anything, i'd be happy to translate it for you!  I love you 

i just got a smartphone for christmas and the mobile games are ruining my life, too... i've bought so many routes on voltage games but i dont even have time to play them!!! they're so cute though, i can't help it!!!  Bert sweating
kudaratan
kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 91
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 30/01/14, 04:41 am

Hee... me too XD I always check before posting, think which better words or sentences  Frustrated and then I give up... post what I've think is right   Bert sweating 

You really like organizing something nee... jealous Crying  I've tried too but always fail and become untidy as a person  Crying 

Hehe.. you always did great on everything you do  :D  The admin really give her trust to you nee  Ehehe~ 

hahaha thanks... this name really suits for you Maika-Chan hehehe Oh you~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 01/02/14, 02:00 am

Another person told me that she prefers calling me Maika because it's easier to type and sounds prettier than Aiwethryne. XD I chose Aiwethryne after typing in random letters that looked good to my eyes to make sure it would not come up with another user. All for the ease of finding me, if needed~

My work spaces in real life just get messier as time goes by, even if I know where everything is, so I am only good at organizing things through the computer. It sort of made me the 'secretary' or 'walking database' of a particularly small forum since I basically knew and recorded everything that happened on that site. I really regret that that site seemed rather dead with only me commenting on the board because the regulars were only chatting in the "hidden" chatrooms that newbs were oddly too blind to ever notice at the top of the forum.

@ kudaratan~
Phone otome games has that great appeal of always being accessible in this age of technology obsessions~~  Trust me, I\'m an ex I'll be sure to ask you if I need some Japanese help~

Do you usually just play the ones translated into English? One of my friends on that other otoge forum specializes in all Voltage games, and she buys them immediately upon release since she knows she is too impatient to wait until discount opportunities.  Neutral She is usually my primary source for future Voltage updates~~
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 01/02/14, 06:06 am

Hee.. for me Maika or Aiwethryne, both pretty names XD but.... actually I don't know how to pronounce Aiwethryne  sad since how to pronounce in my native language same as Japansese pronounce  Neutral

Aha~ I see  cat It's really sad to hear that the site were dead  Crying... the site dead until now, nee? so you also leave the site or not?

maybe in this OH forums we will make chat box too, nee?

kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 01/02/14, 06:15 am

I would actually prefer no chatbox. I have seen at least three forums go steeply downhill in participation on the actual board because everyone started live chatting. But I don't mean that the site was dead since we do stuff every month and have some sort of stable following, and I am still part of that site. It's another place I moderate.

I am curious~ How would you try to pronounce Aiwethryne? I can imagine that the thry part would be tricky.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 01/02/14, 06:23 am

Oow... I see.. so it's rather not for the chatbox nee XD

hee... sorry, I thought the site were dead  sad maybe you can give me the link

it's like ei-wii-the-ri-en  Sparkle hahaha... poor me  sad
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by marzena587 22/03/14, 12:57 pm

Hi! have a 
great time here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I,m new member too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marzena587
marzena587
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : -20
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 24/05/14, 09:10 pm

Oh, wait. So this was the email alert I got from this site on my birthday? I seeee~ *glances to the left* LOL Hello, there.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down