Otome Hearts
I suppose I should introduce myself. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
I suppose I should introduce myself. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I suppose I should introduce myself.

5 posters

Go down

I suppose I should introduce myself. Empty I suppose I should introduce myself.

Post by reyscha 07/12/13, 10:56 am

so.. hi!
I wonder where I should get started.. it's been a long time since I have been active in any forums so I guess I'm a bit awkward. Perv smile*shot

*coughs*
my handlename is Reyscha feel free to make affectionate nickname currently 18 y.o, currently studying abroad. Hobbies includes web surfing, singing, writing, drawing, watching anime, role playing, and of course, playing VN.
fandoms.. I like many shounen and shoujo mangas/animes, naver webtoons, vocaloids, utaites, and so on. I like lots of stuffs, really. Feel free to ask! Ehehe~

My dream.. I really want to make my own visual novel someday, ever since I know the existence of Ren'Py (about 4 years ago, I guess?) but.. I'm not really creative per se..(even though I liked writing, I never finished any of my writing lol) and I'm not that good at drawing too, so I'm currently putting my dream deep down. Well, maybe later? (I hope) Bleh 

Well, pleased to meet you! I hope we can be friends. Hello 
And feel free to ask if you're curious about me~
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

I suppose I should introduce myself. Empty Re: I suppose I should introduce myself.

Post by The_Cat_Lady 07/12/13, 01:00 pm

Hello and welcome Hello!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

I suppose I should introduce myself. Empty Re: I suppose I should introduce myself.

Post by reyscha 07/12/13, 02:29 pm

thanks, The_Cat_Lady! :D
I'm happy to read a reply~
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by zetsubou 07/12/13, 11:53 pm

Welcome to OH !!! ♥
zetsubou
zetsubou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 46
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 09/12/13, 11:09 am

thanks! hello to you, zetsubou-san! Ehehe~
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodyFallen 10/12/13, 03:13 am

Welcome to OtomeHearts! I hope you stay here and help us build this beautiful community :>

Don't be scared to come and talk to me!
BloodyFallen
BloodyFallen
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 53
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 10/12/13, 11:23 am

I'll try what I can~ Thank you~  Ehehe~ 
Okay, I'll see you on the forum! Feel free to talk to me too :3
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayolizz 27/12/13, 02:29 pm

Same!!! We are the same~  Oh you~ 
I also want to make an otome game or visual novel,ever since I know about ren'py.
I'm busy and not creative that's why I stopped thinking about that dream. -____________-

Oh well.. WELCOME TO OH!~ HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS ~  smile
Sayolizz
Sayolizz
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 128
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/12/13, 08:58 pm

You sound awesome smile Hope you have a fun stay here!~& please do follow your dreams <3

Back to top Go down

I suppose I should introduce myself. Empty Hello, it's been a while o/

Post by reyscha 28/12/13, 07:46 am

Sayolizz wrote:Same!!! We are the same~  Oh you~ 
I also want to make an otome game or visual novel,ever since I know about ren'py.
I'm busy and not creative that's why I stopped thinking about that dream. -____________-

Oh well.. WELCOME TO OH!~ HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS ~  smile

Ah, hello Sayolizz!
I guess it's not just me that came to the same problem, huh? *laughs
It's like there's this heaps of ideas but I don't know how to write it properly from beginning to the conclusions.. /that's just called not creative, Rey/
And so, mostly VN-like impression that I could write is usually while I'm role-playing with my friend when I'm chatting, because I can just cut to the case and end it when I don't have inspiration anymore Bert sweatingit's.. awkward, I know.
And yeah, pretty much my time is devoted and difficult to divide between college, other hobbies, other hobbies, other hobbies--/doesn't that means you're just too lazy?/
U,uh, maybe sometime, indeed.
Thank youu! I'm so happy to receive a welcome from you~  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Let's try to achieve our dreams! wink Team Rocket!

otaku17 wrote:You sound awesome smile Hope you have a fun stay here!~& please do follow your dreams <3

A-awesome? me? /looks around/ you sure?  Bert sweating I don't think I'm really that awesome, but thanks!
I didn't really expected this topic to receive another reply, but I was wrong and your reply encourage me to be more active in the forum, so thank you for the welcome otaku17! Ehehe~  and, I'll try my best to follow my dream! Uh, I hope. /shot down/
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/12/13, 01:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes i am sure you are awesome *glomps*  Sparkle  
you're very welcome, i'm glad you are enjoying this form~!
Really, If it's your dream then follow it. if you don't know how to draw much manga art or you feel you're not ready to release art you could always team up with someone to do the art. don't loose hope EVER! OTOME GAMERS UNITE~<3  I have always wanted to make a otome game but i haven't gotten to finishing the story& character design or fully learned programming Ren-py (that's a lot i know,,) but I will make one indeed someday smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 30/12/13, 05:43 pm

t-thank you.. *shyly hug you back*
well, I enjoyed being in this forum because of kind people like you, so thank you.

following the dream. whoa. I feel like I got an enlightenment. /shot
art, huh? I have attempted to draw, but I don't think I have improved at all, haha (too uncreative to create original design orz)
don't worry, I won't lose hope~ otome gamers unite!
so you too, do your best!
that's my checklist too actually, so more or less we're on the same boat? haha
I'll be looking forward to your work, otaku17! Do tell me if you finished it, someday :D
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/12/13, 04:37 am

You are very welcome :D  
I used to feel the same way until I kept my old drawings stuffed under my bed and forgot about them because I kept on drawing things i needed to improve on. one day i pulled out my old drawings and personally/ LUCKILY i could tell a huge improvement.Never stop drawing if it makes you happy or if you like it!

I suggest getting a manga art book for a better feel if you don't already have a ton of experience (i assume you want to draw manga) or you could do it mixed your own style. i guess I can say i've had a lot of experience but I still bought mine for tiny references for things.beware of books like Girl grrrl manga = horrible examples 

I think a place like Walmart (on occasions) but most likely Michaels, Or Joann fabric and craft should carry some if you look in all isles, if you can't find them or if they just aren't reasonable (mine was) I could always give you a site link of where to buy them. 

The best book that teaches both realistic and manga is By "Mark Crilley" called {Mastering manga}. 

If you need help with making deviant art worthy styled manga on the computer or detailed art with how to blend colors, backgrounds,character design etc then try "Shojo wonder manga art school" 

Note: *  in my opinion the artwork isn't shojo on :Shojo wonder manga art school) except ONE picture at the very beginning book accept it's supposed to be a woman, it looks more like a cross dressing man to me lol. I would use the basic foundations such as bodies and guidelines of thees books BUT stick to what speaks to you because the books teach foundations NOT style.* Look at your favorite manga or screen shots from your favorite anime instead.

I also suggest investing in manga art supplies such as:
Mechanical pencils
Pigma micron pens

speaking of helpful I hope that helps..
hope you hang in there with all my rambling here~.
thanks so much for your kind words as well  smile. for visual novel we are totally in the same boat aren't we lol! I am currently making a manga as well so I think that will be done first. i have character design finished for my manga but need to decide backgrounds and i have to get my story more developed. I have a feeling it will be done sometime in 2014 ,it is sure my new years resolution. I will keep you posted :D Friend me on here if you want?(if that's possible XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 31/12/13, 12:02 pm

Yeah, I already experienced my kind of improvement, I guess? XD
back then I don't even use base for head /shot/
I guess drawing is more like practice, practice, practice 'till you get the hang of it (a lot of thing is the same too, haha), before you know it, your hand knows when to press the pencil, when to use softer lines, and so on :D
good for you~ yep, I'll keep on drawing XD

I'd bought some manga style reference book (just locally published one, though) but I haven't.. really found it useful? I can say that most of the experience at drawing that I got is from my friend's advice and self-taught/experience things.
I'm still trying to find my own style and usually I only drew doodles.. /coughs/ and to tell you the truth I can't draw two eyes exactly the same. why.
I haven't seen book titled "Girl grrrl manga", but I'd keep note of your opinion~ in what way is it horrible?

ah, thank you for your advice! although I'm currently not living at western country so I don't think I've seen walmart and alike in here. so usually I'm just sticking to the local published manga-guide  Laughing dududu 

I've image-googled the books title that you posted and I do agree that Mastering Manga book looks so awesome--/drools/ it's just looks so neat--/rolls/

Confession: I haven't bought a tablet..  Bert sweating 
somehow wherever I want to buy equipment related to my hobby I'm just scared that when I bought it, I got too lazy and in the end never used the equipment.. orz
and I don't really have the courage to ask my parents to buy it for me.. me studying abroad is already expensive as it is, so I'm a bit hesitant to ask my parents to buy hobby-related stuffs for me..

Pfft, me too! I saw the cover and somehow, I can't help but think she looks more like a boy rather than short-haired Alice, hahaha
To summarize, all these references should be used to make you used to the basic but you should develop your own style, right?
I've tried to draw some fan-art but somehow it's just so depressing that it doesn't look really like the same character. Uuugh  Bleh

I always have a mechanical pencils with me because I really, really like to write everything at uni with pencil.  Perv smile  ever since from primary school even to this day /shot by teacher
Pigma micron pens are for lineart, right? I never really tried to ink my drawing though--/coughs

Of course it's helpful!  wink 
I know that your reply is lengthy because you wanted to explain to me lots of things so that I won't be confused~
For now, I'll keep in mind all the books that you referenced, so thank you for taking your time to write down all of your references and experience, I'm grateful.  Ehehe~
Woah, a manga--you have a cool new year resolution! I'm sure you can do it! :D
Well, it seems I already have a new thing to look for in 2014, hehe
I've sent the request! /o/ I've read your profile, you like vocaloids?  Perv look
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/01/14, 07:43 am

Grrl girrl manga is just really a terrible instruction book and has horrible manga examples (for die hard manga readers it is a waste of money) but i have seen worse books. sorry i didn't consider that you would be in another country lol but glad i could help.Confession: my parents bought a tablet once but we had to return it right away because it was defective so i have no tablet .. I've tried to draw some fan-art too, i don't think it has to look exactly like the character i think your own style can mix with the other artists style and it still would be fine and  a lot of people will still accept it. when you do start feeling more comfortable doing/sharing art maybe  oin an art posting community if you can, i suggest "Deviant Art" And/or i bet you could share things on here too~. I will accept your request right now lol. yes i love VOCALOIDs! Still working on my profile a bit though xD thanks so much i am glad that you are cheering for me <3 

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 02/01/14, 08:36 pm

I see XD thank you for sharing your experience with me~
Actually, I just got to know and went to walmart last Wednesday, but then again, it's really hard to find book in dept. store, much less an English one ^^;
everybook in here is in Chinese and I don't understand it orz

A moment of silence for your tablet..
Well, I'm sure you'll get another someday~ be strong! /o/
Hmm, so it's like that. But sometimes people doesn't really recognize the fan-art that I drew because the characteristics isn't very similar to the character and because I didn't color the picture.. (I can only shade the sketch lol)
I do have a dA, but the contents are.. somewhat lacking. Right now I don't really spend that much time drawing because I'm currently hooked to another hobby and because of college. orz

Yay, another Voca fan~ /o/ I would like to talk more but I think I'll get sidetracked lol
Haha, my profile is still a mess too XD
You're welcome! I'm happy cheering a person who's trying their best :3
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down