Otome Hearts
Hi everybody >//u//< 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi everybody >//u//< 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everybody >//u//<

Go down

Hi everybody >//u//< Empty Hi everybody >//u//<

Post by chelachubby 07/11/13, 01:52 am

I'm Chelsea ^-^
Some of my friends have nicknamed me Chel, so you can call me that too if you want, I guess. Hello 
I'm weirdly nervous in a way. o:
Basically, I came here because I thought it would be nice to meet people who are into the same stuff as me! I mean, there's an anime club at my school, but we mostly just watch shounen-stuff and socialize. Nobody I know irl really plays VN's at all, save the few guy friends i got into Katawa Shoujo. Frustrated 
I don't have too many people to discuss otome with, is what I'm trying to say. 
I prefer mushy romantic-bishounen type stuff, I know it's very girly, but it's what I prefer. The story still needs to be good, though~
Um... I'm currently playing Yo-Jin-Bo and The Royal Trap (I take what I can get because unfortunately I only speak english😢 )

The character I usually go for is the mean one who ends up being super sweet, and I'm getting worried that this post is too long so i'll leave it there. I look forward to meeting you all!
chelachubby
chelachubby
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 8
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum