Otome Hearts
Hello Everyone 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello Everyone 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by Maverino 13/04/13, 07:49 am

Introducing yourself is a very hard thing to do, even on the internet.

I haven't played any otome games at all, to be honest. I'd like to, but most of them are Japanese and I can't read Japanese. I'm actually just waiting for a translation for Amnesia, but I'd like to get immersed into different games as well.

I hope we get along. smile
Maverino
Maverino
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 6
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Ace of Hearts 13/04/13, 07:57 am

We're all friendly here. Welcome to the forum~

It would be nice if Amnesia gets translated. It's one of the stories that I think I would like, though I haven't played it yet either. While we wait, feel free to come check out the other games too. There are some very interesting ones out there, and we all have fun talking about them.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverino 13/04/13, 08:06 am

I've seen the anime, but I don't think it did a very good job of expanding on the separate arcs except for the Joker arc, which was pretty decent.

What other otome games would you recommend for me to take a look at?
Maverino
Maverino
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 13/04/13, 08:26 am

Yeah, the Amnesia anime didn't help promote the games very well. There was so much to the plot, and we barely scratched the surface. I like that sci-fi elements from the game, and I wish I could have seen more of it in the anime. I think the most heartfelt part was watching Orion finally be able to touch the heroine at the end.

Hmm, you might like Clock Zero. I don't think there is a thread for it yet though. There is also a Korean game coming out this winter called Nameless. It should have an English text version too. That plot might also interest you. I know we have a thread for that one. It's hard to say for sure what someone else will like, so all I can do is look at the different elements of the game you like and see if I can find any similarities elsewhere. Hopefully I was able to be a little helpful.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diedie 13/04/13, 09:21 am

Hey there! I was wondering what type of phone you have? Personally, I don't have anything fancy but a few friends of mine (and people I've seen on the internet) have been able to play some otome games via ipad, phone, andriods, etc.

:3
That may be something to look into until a translation comes your way, 'ya know?
Diedie
Diedie
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 120
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverino 13/04/13, 07:28 pm

I also don't have anything fancy. So otome games on a mobile device are off-limits for me...
Maverino
Maverino
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content