Otome Hearts
o/ hello 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
o/ hello 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o/ hello

3 posters

Go down

o/ hello Empty o/ hello

Post by meluroo 28/07/13, 12:06 am

Hello, I just joined your lovely little forums last night. And spent most it lurking and reading old topics. Everyone here seems so swell.

Anyway I'm meluroo and I've been interested in otome games for a few years. Ever since Hatoful Boyfriend's demo hit. Sakuya is best bird. Fight me. 
I just really have a soft spot for his type. Love it! and the way he secretly liked it when Hiyoko stood up to him. ahhh I'm rambling. I've been playing this game again instead of working on my massive backlog. 

A game I was surprised no one mentioned anywhere is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]But then I guess it has almost no western fandom so I don't know why I'm surprised. A cute free doujin game that has now disappeared from the internet :?!: It's about maids and princes and castle staff and shadowy figures.

I would be happy to do an LP of it. Is anyone interested?

Now there's an actual translation project going on for it so I don't think I'll offer more than summaries and important lines. 

But I think it would be fun to post the choices and have a little vote on what to do. There's a lot of them and they come up really fast. Like two minutes into the game fast. So I think it'd be a good one to do in that style.
Decide Lily's fate as a maid by comity. Who's up for that?

--
Sorry if I read weirdly I'm running entirely on caffeine and birdie feels.
meluroo
meluroo
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 46
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

o/ hello Empty Re: o/ hello

Post by Daeyamati 28/07/13, 01:43 am

Welcome to the forums!

I didn't know there was a translation of Prince Panic going on. Though judging from the group's website it doesn't look like it's progressing much.

Have you played any other otome games?
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by meluroo 28/07/13, 02:21 am

Thanks.

Yeah, they don't seem to update or communicate much. It's the only one they seem to have any progress on so I don't know what to think of them. I don't want to judge them badly or anything. Since they're new and small. 

But I was working on my own text translation of it before I found out about them. So a PriPani LP would go pretty smoothly for some time.

Daeyamati wrote:Have you played any other otome games?
Yeah, I've played: 
The Second Reproduction 
Starry Sky ~in Spring~ 
X-Note
Zayay
Jurassic Heart 
RE Prince of Nigeria
Harvest Moon
P3P 
Various games on Newgrounds and DA I can't remember the names of
Swimming Anime Otome

I've got a few others sitting around waiting to be played but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. 

That's all I can think of. 
meluroo
meluroo
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 46
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 28/07/13, 03:21 am

Ahhh The Second Reproduction! That was my first otome game and also one of the games that inspired me to learn Japanese on my own since there aren't many translated otome games.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 29/07/13, 06:22 am

Hey lemme just return that hi 5 for ya 

\o

Also you should totes do a let's play on that prince panic game...

also, welcome ^^
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down