Otome Hearts
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

3 posters

Go down

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Empty Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Post by Foltina 21/07/13, 02:23 am

It's surprises me how long ago it's been since I've read this manga, and it still hasn't been licensed!

So favorite characters, arcs, etc.? Manga vs. Anime (it seems so random that they go to Mexico in the end...)? Discuss!

If you haven't read it/watched it, do so! :D
Foltina
Foltina
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 11
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Empty Re: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Post by Loki666 21/07/13, 11:22 am

That's the anime where a highschool girl wants to solve the murder of her dad with the help of the demon Neuro, who is only helping her so that he can eat mysteries, right? o:
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Foltina 21/07/13, 08:11 pm

Yes it is! Though I think the manga is quite a bit better than the anime, but Neuro's seiyuu is just...*droooool*
Foltina
Foltina
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 11
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 21/07/13, 09:28 pm

The manga might be A LOT better than the anime. But I don't know! I never read the manga and I never will read it ^w^
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 23/07/13, 07:33 pm

Foltina wrote:Yes it is! Though I think the manga is quite a bit better than the anime, but Neuro's seiyuu is just...*droooool*

TAKEHITO KOYASU<3 -joins in drooling-

The manga didn't feel as random as the anime at the end and we got to see more of our favorite characters. I especially liked some of the scenes at the end between Neuro and Yako where we get to see how much they believe in each other.

It feels like this series took particular joy in killing off a ton of my favorite characters. If I liked them, that was the mark of death lol. Only a few escaped it.

I've seen a lot of Neuro/Yako shipping but I prefer them in the weird master/pet(maybe friend to an extent) role that they have going for them. The ship I do have that I don't see anywhere is Sai/Yako. This would be more based off of the manga since they didn't interact nearly as much in the anime. Honestly though, I think I very well may be the only one who likes this ship, unless the others are just very quiet. One more common one that I like is Higuchi/Yako. They can cause so much trouble together XD.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down