Otome Hearts
Jooubachi no Oubou (R-18) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Jooubachi no Oubou (R-18) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jooubachi no Oubou (R-18)

+2
Skeens
Ace of Hearts
6 posters

Go down

Jooubachi no Oubou (R-18) Empty Jooubachi no Oubou (R-18)

Post by Ace of Hearts 01/07/13, 02:54 am

Title: 女王蜂の王房 (Jooubachi no Oubou)
Platform: PC
Release Date: Pending
Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Story: (I'm not sure if this game will have the exact same setting as the drama CDs so I will wait for more information before updating this.)

Cast:
Hakuou - Hirakawa Daisuke
Utsuro - Shiraishi Minoru
Ruby - Tamura Takurou/???
Rin - Kakihara Tetsuya
Takanemaru - Takahashi Hiroki
Sumeragi - Kawada Shinji
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Jooubachi no Oubou (R-18) Empty Re: Jooubachi no Oubou (R-18)

Post by Skeens 01/07/13, 09:52 am

I was super surprised to hear the drama cd series would be getting a game |D Hopefully it'll give us more variety from the standard fare of r18 games, as the drama cds already seemed so unique from other r18 ones. (They didn't even have squishing noises! Yet.)
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by boizanberi 04/07/13, 06:22 pm

I'm very much lookin' foward to this game since the whole queenbee+drone concept is new and refreshing compared to what is out in the market lately. As for the drama CD, I liked it, too. I mean, sure it still has the regular array of expected R18 otome shizny, but the character (drone) seem to have genuine care/feelings for the protagonist despite the uhh way he showed his affections. At least that's how the last tracks seemed/sounded to me. The current trend of vamps+blood ain't really my thing... I just can't stand Diabolik Lovers...  pls don't brick me to death! lol
boizanberi
boizanberi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 14
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://wildboysenberry.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 08/07/13, 02:34 pm

boizanberi wrote:The current trend of vamps+blood ain't really my thing...

If you look at the big picture of Drama CDs and games etc, it really isn't a trend. Diabolik Lovers is a single series and nobody else is picking up the vampire idea from it, as far as I can see. The only thing that Pure Wool seems to have in common is the more twisted relationships, though the relationship isn't really romantic as far as I can tell in Pure Wool (haven't listened to Hakuou's CD yet), more sexual. (In Dialovers, the relationship eventually turns romantic, I've heard.)
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by neelloc 08/07/13, 04:21 pm

Maybe it's not a trend, but there're few series like Taisho Vampires (it's quite similar to Dialovers, just not that violent, but I only heard the first CD in the series), Kyuuketsuki Darling (not released yet) and maybe something I'm forgetting, but all of them are longer series, so it may seem like too much if you're not a fan of vampires+blood sucking.
neelloc
neelloc
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 7
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 09/07/13, 06:38 pm

Solid cast! Good to see Kakihara Tetsuya join the "dark side" (He's been in R18+ BL, though). Takahashi Hiroki's voice is just... *blushes* and Hirakawa Daisuke's talent is always welcome to any R18+ production.

As for Kawada Shinji... I haven't paid attention to a game with him in it since playing Brothers ~Koi suru Onii-sama~, which was... "lacking", to say in the least. It's so very fitting that Aburame Shino's VA is a part of an "insect-inspired" game.

Menou sounds like your standard otome game protagonist (from the very little I've learned- let's hope there's more to her), but Kaguya sounds much more interesting. Maybe too "emo" for some, if the character intros are anything to solidly go by. 

Given the emphasis on "carnal pleasure", I hope this game isn't just all about the sex. Not that there's anything wrong with a nukige, but it'd be nice to encounter an R18+ otome game that has a "mind-blowing" story as opposed to being simply just "amusing".
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 13/07/13, 07:17 am

neelloc wrote:Maybe it's not a trend, but there're few series like Taisho Vampires (it's quite similar to Dialovers, just not that violent, but I only heard the first CD in the series), Kyuuketsuki Darling (not released yet) and maybe something I'm forgetting, but all of them are longer series, so it may seem like too much if you're not a fan of vampires+blood sucking.

I suppose that's so! I, myself, am not a fan of the vampires (namely why I haven't played Dialovers even though it's a good Rejet game from what I've seen) so I haven't heard of these series before. Thanks for clarifying!
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 15/07/13, 09:29 pm

Initially I wasn't very interested in the CD series, but my interest has been piqued now that there's plans for a game. The setting also calls for a lot of political drama so I wonder how they're gonna roll with this. I love political drama (which is why I like mecha anime so much. The Gundam series will forever be one of my favorite franchises of all-time) so I'll be keeping my eyes open for this! Bonus points for having Kakihara Tetsuya do an R-18 otoge ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down