Otome Hearts
Hello~! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello~! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello~!

3 posters

Go down

Hello~! Empty Hello~!

Post by Ao_Kirisaki 09/06/13, 08:04 pm

Hi! I'm new here so I decided to introduce myself first. My name's Ao and I've started playing otome games a year or two ago. My first otome game was Starry Sky~in Spring and after that I fell in love with this genre. I favourite game is Hakuouki so far, and I'd love to play Amnesia, Diabolik Lovers, Black Wolves Saga and Norn9 (and many many more~). My Japanese is kind of bad so I can only play translated games >.< (by the way, I love meganes <3).
Well, that's it about me!
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Ao_Kirisaki
Ao_Kirisaki
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 15
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~!

Post by Yukiri 10/06/13, 04:41 am

You and I should be buddies in the megane department *wiggles eyebrows*, welcome to the forum though and please do enjoy a good time!! :D
Yukiri
Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao_Kirisaki 16/06/13, 01:02 am

Thank you! I'm looking forward to talking about otome games!^^
Ao_Kirisaki
Ao_Kirisaki
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 16/06/13, 03:09 am

Welcome! You should check out Sweet Fuse since you like Hakuoki. It's being localized by the same company. Also I don't think Amnesia should be too hard for you if you have good listening comprehension smile
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao_Kirisaki 28/09/13, 02:11 pm

Daeyamati wrote:Welcome! You should check out Sweet Fuse since you like Hakuoki. It's being localized by the same company. Also I don't think Amnesia should be too hard for you if you have good listening comprehension smile
Thank you! Sorry for the late reply >.< I already bought Hakuoki and Sweet Fuse and I really loved them! :3 I would like to play Amnesia, I enjoyed the anime and the story and characters are really interesting, but I don't think my Japanese is that good yet.
Ao_Kirisaki
Ao_Kirisaki
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content