Otome Hearts
New Transfer Student in the Front of the Classroom (WHY TEACHER?!!!) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
New Transfer Student in the Front of the Classroom (WHY TEACHER?!!!) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Transfer Student in the Front of the Classroom (WHY TEACHER?!!!)

5 posters

Go down

New Transfer Student in the Front of the Classroom (WHY TEACHER?!!!) Empty New Transfer Student in the Front of the Classroom (WHY TEACHER?!!!)

Post by GranKarneval7 25/05/13, 07:58 am

Hi!

SOOO...Geez, I am never good at these things. What do I say?! Let me start with stuff then.

Hobbies: Stalking Reading manga, looking for anime, watching anime, stalking anime, stalking anime information, looking for FREE otome games (since my parents would notice if I bought them No / shakes head), playing otome games, stalking otome game info, stalking bishies, reading stories, writing stories/manga AND THE LIST GOES ON TO INFINITY! AND BEYOND!

Favorite Color: Aqua Green! Like Ai's (Uta no Prince-Sama 2000%) hair!
Me to Ai: Why'd you have to steal my favorite color, man? Dang robot.

Favorite Seiyuus: Miyano Mamoru and Kishou Tamiyama.

Currently Watching (aka animes I'm watching religiously):Karneval, Uta no Prince-Sama 2000% (Especially the ending. That fanservice is hilarious and...serving)

Currently Listening to: Songs that I want to listen to... Henai no Rondo by Granrodeo and more.

Current Mood: Cheerful ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Let me shower you with SPARKLES!

Humor Corner in Drama Form:
Scene: Last year in the computer/study room at home. Me on the computer, my brother next to me.

Me: You have to watch this! They're are really good singers!

Brother: Okay. Whatever. Then I get to play on the computer.

Me: (plays the Uta no Prince-Sama opening in episode 1)

Me and Brother: (Stares at video. Video finishes.)

Brother: (gives me weird look) ...Let's...watch it AGAIN!!!
So I hope you know a little bit more about me. I hope we can get along and become friends. Or sisters in the Sisterhood of Otome Gaming. Guys can join.
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 65
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

New Transfer Student in the Front of the Classroom (WHY TEACHER?!!!) Empty Re: New Transfer Student in the Front of the Classroom (WHY TEACHER?!!!)

Post by Akuni 29/05/13, 06:29 am

Aqua green is also SHINee fan colour D:

And also welcome ^^;; I wish my brother would watch stuff with me D; poo...

Also, save up your game money gurl D: We gotta keep up somehow, can't be left out on all the goodies T^T The struggle, its real
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

New Transfer Student in the Front of the Classroom (WHY TEACHER?!!!) Empty Re: New Transfer Student in the Front of the Classroom (WHY TEACHER?!!!)

Post by GranKarneval7 29/05/13, 09:52 am

Welcome...back home? It's in all the English translations with the "Tadaima" and "Okaeri" greetings so...I don't know. :p

I know. I know...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But my parents...it would be embarrassing for them to know what I spend it on... :oops: I don't even want to think of that.

SHINee? Really? I didn't know they had fan color. What is fan color?

Oh my gosh! Are you...drinking the panda?!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Animal cruelty!
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 29/05/13, 02:02 pm

Hello and welcome to OH [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 30/05/13, 03:25 am

Fan colours are just something fun kpop groups do, so they're concerts can be lit up with pretty colours of LOOOVE and yes >.> Pandas are quite delicious
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumaki 14/06/13, 03:02 pm

Hello~! Welcome to OH! You're a fan of Mamoru Miyano? :D Me too! I just loooove his voice Crying Why real men can't have such a nice voice?! Crying
Harumaki
Harumaki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 64
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivVEflVmNKKtsE2Myl10EA

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 15/06/13, 05:12 am

Harumaki wrote:Hello~! Welcome to OH! You're a fan of Mamoru Miyano? :D Me too! I just loooove his voice Crying Why real men can't have such a nice voice?! Crying

I know what you mean! Crying They never sound as nice! Well, actually, my aunt and I bumped into this guy at a store and his voice was actually pretty nice... I've never thought about it. Guys and their voices.
GranKarneval7
GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumaki 15/06/13, 02:24 pm

GranKarneval7 wrote:
Harumaki wrote:Hello~! Welcome to OH! You're a fan of Mamoru Miyano? :D Me too! I just loooove his voice Crying Why real men can't have such a nice voice?! Crying

I know what you mean! Crying They never sound as nice! Well, actually, my aunt and I bumped into this guy at a store and his voice was actually pretty nice... I've never thought about it. Guys and their voices.
I know right?! lol Now that I discovered otome games, I pay more attention to the guys voices smile Plus, they never act so nice and gentle and cool in reality Crying  I watched Tokiya's episode yesterday and I was "Why aren't you reaaaaal?! Crying I want you as my boyfrieeeeend Crying👅

Harumaki
Harumaki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 64
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivVEflVmNKKtsE2Myl10EA

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiku-chan 15/06/13, 04:18 pm

Oh! Haha hello and welcome! :D

I also did show my brothers Uta no Prince-Sama opening in episode 1 and they had the same reaction! Haha. 8)
Raiku-chan
Raiku-chan
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum