Otome Hearts
Hello  °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello  °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

+3
BlueMist
Akuni
Almera
7 posters

Go down

Hello  °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Empty Hello °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Post by Almera 14/05/13, 12:44 am

Hello!

My name is Anna Carolina and I have 16 years old.But you can call me just Anna,if you like it.
I was like "should I register or not" because I never actually posted in a English forum.I always lurk.
This could be explained because English is not my first language,I'm Brazilian.So,yeah,I speak portuguese.But,in the end,I decided to register. lolol

I think my first otome game was Starry Sky ~in Spring~...or Princess Debut.I don't remember very well,sorry. ( ´∀`)

This could be a way to improving my English,I guess?Some people say the best way to learn a language is speaking with people who are fluent in that language. (*´・v・)

Até mais!

P.S.: making me choose between Ukyo,Ikki and Kent.Not cool. ;;;;
Almera
Almera
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 20
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello  °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Empty Re: Hello °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Post by Akuni 14/05/13, 01:32 am

^OMG~ I know your struggle gurl~ That's why I picked Heroine faction (get em all) ahem~ Ilove Kent also ^^

Welcome to OH~ (^ ^)/
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMist 14/05/13, 01:48 am

Hi :D Your English is really good and you'll get better at it :D :D

Welcome to OH (\ (^.^) /)
BlueMist
BlueMist
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 96
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola098 14/05/13, 02:28 am

Hello and welcome to OH~ :3

Your English is really good though! But if you want to improve it, there are probably a lot of members who would love to help! I'm up for it too, but since English isn't my native language either, it's a bit weird... Oh well! I'm pretty good at it though, so I'll try to help with the best of my understandings.

I studied a bit of Portuguese in middle school. I don't remember a lot of it though, just the basics.

Anyways, welcome to OH! Once again... Haha! I hope you can improve your English and meet new friends here!
Lola098
Lola098
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 248
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://kaori-chan098.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Camembert 14/05/13, 06:11 pm

Akuni wrote:^OMG~ I know your struggle gurl~ That's why I picked Heroine faction (get em all) ahem~ Ilove Kent also ^^

Welcome to OH~ (^ ^)/

Be a cute girl and get all the guys?! That's a win, hahaha.

Almera wrote:This could be a way to improving my English,I guess?Some people say the
best way to learn a language is speaking with people who are fluent in
that language. (*´・v・)

I think you're completely correct here Anna. There are plenty of lovely people here that would be happy to help you with English if you need it as well, though I think your English is actually really good despite how you make it out to be.

Almera wrote:I think my first otome game was Starry Sky ~in Spring~...or Princess Debut.I don't remember very well,sorry. ( ´∀`)

I'm pretty sure mine was Starry Sky in Spring (though it was a few years back, hahaha).

Either way, welcome to OH! I hope you like it here. smile
Camembert
Camembert
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 52
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Almera 14/05/13, 08:25 pm

Akuni wrote:^OMG~ I know your struggle gurl~ That's why I picked Heroine faction (get em all) ahem~ Ilove Kent also ^^

Welcome to OH~ (^ ^)/
I can pass Toma and Shin.Principally Toma because...yeah,you know.
But I definitly can't choose between Ikki,Kent and Ukyo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BlueMist wrote:Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Your English is really good and you'll get better at it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to OH (\ (^.^) /)
Thank you!
You're really nice! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lola098 wrote:Hello and welcome to OH~ :3

Your English is
really good though! But if you want to improve it, there are probably a
lot of members who would love to help! I'm up for it too, but since
English isn't my native language either, it's a bit weird... Oh well!
I'm pretty good at it though, so I'll try to help with the best of my
understandings.

I studied a bit of Portuguese in middle school. I don't remember a lot of it though, just the basics.

Anyways, welcome to OH! Once again... Haha! I hope you can improve your English and meet new friends here!
Thanks!
I always wondered if schools in another countries teached portuguese.In my school they teach English and if you are in high school* you can choose if you want to keep studying English or change to Spanish.
I kept studying English because I was more familiar with it. lolol

I think some schools teach French too,but I never studied in one of these.

*I guess it's high school in USA.Here we call Ensino Médio and it starts 3 years before you go to college

Camembert wrote:
Almera wrote:This could be a way to improving my English,I guess?Some people say the
best way to learn a language is speaking with people who are fluent in
that language. (*´・v・)

I
think you're completely correct here Anna. There are plenty of lovely
people here that would be happy to help you with English if you need it
as well, though I think your English is actually really good despite how
you make it out to be.

Almera wrote:I think my first otome
game was Starry Sky ~in Spring~...or Princess Debut.I don't remember
very well,sorry. ( ´∀`)

I'm pretty sure mine was Starry Sky in Spring (though it was a few years back, hahaha).

Either way, welcome to OH! I hope you like it here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for the compliment!
I can't believe the first game was released in 2009. 4 years!

I
still can't choose between the guys.They're all so lovely in each own
way.It breaks my heart doing a route for character B knowing character A
and C like the heroine. ;;;;;
Maybe Suzuya gets extra points because he can cook. lolol
Almera
Almera
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Camembert 15/05/13, 07:15 am

I remember ending up with Suzuya on my first try, no issues there (you have to love a man that can cook, hahaha).

If you're having difficulty choosing between the guys, just get them all! Though I suppose you can't escape the 'break one guy's heart to grab the other one's' thing.
Camembert
Camembert
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 52
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinHeeartWorld 15/05/13, 06:58 pm

wel come to otome heart
ShinHeeartWorld
ShinHeeartWorld
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Almera 15/05/13, 08:51 pm

Camembert wrote:I remember ending up with Suzuya on my first try, no issues there (you have to love a man that can cook, hahaha).

If you're having difficulty choosing between the guys, just get them all! Though I suppose you can't escape the 'break one guy's heart to grab the other one's' thing.
One of the most adorbs thing in Suzuya's route was he freaking out about Tsukiko,thinking she had passed out,and the other guys were just pulling a prank on him.

I think the first I went was Yoh because I read he was half-french and I was like "he'll probably say french words in random situations and be the more straight forward person between these 3 I'M GONNA PLAY YOUR ROUTE FIRST YO"
And I think French is such a romantic language. lolol

It's even hard when ALL THE GUYS IN STARRY SKY ~IN SPRING~ ARE HER CHILDHOOD FRIENDS. ;;;;;

ShinHeeartWorld wrote:wel come to otome heart
Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Almera
Almera
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola098 16/05/13, 04:49 am

Almera wrote:
Thanks!
I always wondered if schools in another countries teached portuguese.In my school they teach English and if you are in high school* you can choose if you want to keep studying English or change to Spanish.

*I guess it's high school in USA.Here we call Ensino Médio and it starts 3 years before you go to college

You're welcome!
Oh not where I live. (Some schools do though) I only learned Portuguese because I liked the language. (and Spanish is my native language and they're really similar so...) In my school they teach English and Spanish. :3 But in high school, you can choose the language you want to learn. (In most high schools, anyways)
Yeah, same here.
We call high school, 'escuela superior' here. It starts three years before you go to college as well. :3
Lola098
Lola098
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Almera 17/05/13, 07:51 pm

Lola098 wrote:
Almera wrote:
Thanks!

You're welcome!
Oh not where I live. (Some schools do though) I only learned Portuguese because I liked the language. (and Spanish is my native language and they're really similar so...) In my school they teach English and Spanish. :3 But in high school, you can choose the language you want to learn. (In most high schools, anyways)
Yeah, same here.
We call high school, 'escuela superior' here. It starts three years before you go to college as well. :3

It's so awesome knowing that someone liked and tried to study your first language. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Almera
Almera
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 18/05/13, 09:11 am

Welcome! It's nice to see otoge fans from places like Brazil since there aren't many from there from what I've seen. Btw your English is fine; you'll definitely improve significantly over time smile
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola098 19/05/13, 07:21 pm

Almera wrote:
Lola098 wrote:
Almera wrote:
Thanks!

You're welcome!
Yeah, same here.

It's so awesome knowing that someone liked and tried to study your first language. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha, well, Portuguese is really interesting! I really love the language, but since I didn't use it every day, I forgot most of it. >.> I'm pretty sure if I pick it up again, I'll learn it quickly. :3
Lola098
Lola098
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down