Otome Hearts
Seishun Hajimemashita! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Seishun Hajimemashita! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seishun Hajimemashita!

2 posters

Go down

Seishun Hajimemashita! Empty Seishun Hajimemashita!

Post by Blue_Sargent 12/04/13, 07:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Title: 青春はじめました!
English: Seishun Hajimemashita!
Producer: honeybee+
Published: 25.07.2013
Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Story:
Because of family circumstances, in the spring of their third high school year, twin brother and sister move back to their old, rural town, which is surrounded by sea and mountains. After an exicting reunion with their friends, they're soon invited to join a certain club, the Springtime of Life Club. The purpose of this club is to simply enjoy teenage things. It's the start an unforgettable year.

---

I'm not really a fan of honeybee's games, but Kazuaki's art sure does look great smile I'm kind of interested in this game, because you can choose if you want to play as a guy or a girl.
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Seishun Hajimemashita! Empty Re: Seishun Hajimemashita!

Post by Laramie Castiel 15/04/13, 12:54 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty much giving this a shot purely because you can play as a guy going for girls. I've never played a VN made for women where a female gamer plays as a guy going for girls. It will be interesting to see how it will be written. I guess one half is otome game, and the other half is... bishoujo-game-but-not-really? :S

To be honest, given its CERO rating and the fact it's made by honeybee, I'm not expecting anything too involved or complicated. It's probably going to be simpler, if not, just as simple as Starry Sky was.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum