Otome Hearts
How are you today? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
How are you today? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you today?

+32
Myako
ranimanga
Mirai
Akuni
Bu-Bu San
celasvictoria
reyscha
FlyingTripod
BloodyFallen
misakihanazono
chiruchan
Danonito Manestra
otomeheroine
Daeyamati
Sayolizz
Nymph
Harumaki
Her Cheshire Smile
Finnista
Almera
BlueMist
cielanne
Paige-Nanette
The_Cat_Lady
Eryx
shymel
SethKuroiHuke
Dududu
Loki666
Velut Luna
ara-ara
rozelie123
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How are you today? - Page 2 Empty Re: How are you today?

Post by Finnista 14/05/13, 10:48 pm

Pissed off at a MMORPG publisher company. I got banned 3 times for unknown reasons and I keep on probing them for answers. ( Ive played the game for 1 year + so imagine all your hard work and grind gone to waste)... sad
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 14/05/13, 11:58 pm

Loki666 wrote:
rozelie123 wrote:
Velut Luna wrote:So we went from "OMG ITS HOT TO OMG ITS COLD"
I had to put on a small sweater and then a jacket on my way home. :silent:

oh wow... im guessing you live on the other side of the world? xD
i actually dont like sweaters, they make my arms itch >.<
I posted a thread about shimejis. I forgot if you posted in it or not x3. You can download some of them from DA or google them :3

As for me, I am tired because it is midnight, almost 1am as I am posting here and I don't want to go to sleep because I know that I would be dreaming about Seiji from TMGS3 >w<
I just finished his route.... now I feel sad that it's over until the english translation is out TToTT

yepp, I've seen it! Thanks for the links!
now i've got some Hetalia characters running around my screen!
they are just sooo adorable <3
Can they pick up the things on my desktop?

hahaa, I wish the english translation would be out sooner!
I really wanna play it >.<

Almera wrote:Today was really good.I didn't take the physical education as usual.
They don't even care if I do or not anymore. lolol

And then I came home and see this:

JESUS CHRIST
YOU CAN SIT
YOU CAN RIDE THE POKÉMON
IT'S LIKE
WHEN THE FIRSTS TRAILERS OF ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF WAS RELEASED
I'M FREAKING OUT

and I don't know if I buy Animal Crossing New Leaf or Pokémon XY. ;;;;
3DS games in Brazil are like 75 dollars(150 reais),I can't buy both. ;;;;;;

how come you don't do p.e? (don't have to tell me if you don't want to ^_^)
hahaa, yeah! I've seen trailers of pokemon XY, i thought they were just fanmade...
but when i found out tht it was a real game, i was like:
"lsofhslughrughenogusloif, I wanna get it!" > w <
but i don't have a 3DS! urghhh....

Finnista wrote:Pissed off at a MMORPG publisher company. I got banned 3 times for unknown reasons and I keep on probing them for answers. ( Ive played the game for 1 year + so imagine all your hard work and grind gone to waste)... sad

you got banned 3 times?! :O
have they not told you why?
arwwww, tht would be horrible! >.<
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 341
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Almera 15/05/13, 12:43 am

rozelie123 wrote:
Almera wrote:Today was really good.I didn't take the physical education as usual.

JESUS CHRIST
YOU CAN SIT
YOU CAN RIDE THE POKÉMON
IT'S LIKE
I'M FREAKING OUT

how come you don't do p.e? (don't have to tell me if you don't want to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])
hahaa, yeah! I've seen trailers of pokemon XY, i thought they were just fanmade...

We have a different uniform for P.E. We can't use our diary uniform.
So I just don't bring anymore. lolol
I just started doing this this year,actually. I don't like sports. Mostly because...I'm not good at them. I can't run and I have fear of balls hitting my face because I use glasses. If a break them,I won't get another one. lolol
Gladly,P.E. doesn't count to being able to pass to the next year or not. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In another countries they have to use school uniforms?
Almera
Almera
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 20
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 15/05/13, 10:20 am

Am still waiting for answers/explanations from them. They usually take 2-3 days for them to get back to me. If this doesnt solve the problem I guess I just have to start clean.. Crying
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 15/05/13, 01:49 pm

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER.
THAT'S THE NEW POKEMON? SERIOUSLY?! AS IN THE OFFICIAL AND ONLY POKEMON X/Y?
... The fan wish of having Pokemon "mature" as a game by being able to interact with the Pokemon and see blood, blood, blood (or, you know, wounds) is slowly coming true.

I'm feeling fantastic. I mean, there's still that barely tolerable fright in me about having to move away to college by June, but aside from that fact - that terrifying, terrifying fact - I'm feeling fantastic.

... Yeah, is it obvious I'm not good with interacting with strangers (aside from you guys, of course, you guys like the "weird" anime I like and understand that just because real people aren't playing the characters, doesn't mean it's Dora)?
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 15/05/13, 02:44 pm

I AM SUPER ALONE! LET ME YELL AT YOU.

I got a new coat today that I ordered off Etsy and it's awesome and I love it andandand I have happies.

We're out of gas so I can't wash up, I used the last of the hot water for my bath HAHAHA. Being unable to finish my chores is a blessing and a worry since it means I have to do them LATER and really I'd rather get them over with. BUT HAHAHA SOME OF YOU HAVE SCHOOL, ooooooh you pooor, pooooooooor lil munchkins.

HAHHAA AND THAT'S IT; MY DAY IS BORING.

AND WHAT WAS THAT? Choosing between Animal Crossing? or Pokemon...?

Surely there is no competition; Pokemon wins, it always wins. I MEAN COME ON IT'S POKEMON AND LOOK, almost sort of customizable characters! AND POKEMON! And riding pokemon! AND JUST! Eurghreigpowhgo[wng POKEMON.

That being said, I hate the idea of someone picking something because I got a little crazy on CAPSLOCK so just ignore me if you want. but srsly pokemon

Okay I'll remove myself from your topic now. I hope everyone has a pleasant day/evening/night.
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 155
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 15/05/13, 06:45 pm

Almera wrote:
rozelie123 wrote:

JESUS CHRIST
YOU CAN SIT
YOU CAN RIDE THE POKÉMON
IT'S LIKE
I'M FREAKING OUT

how come you don't do p.e? (don't have to tell me if you don't want to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

I just started doing this this year,actually. I don't like sports. Mostly because...I'm not good at them. I can't run and I have fear of balls hitting my face because I use glasses. If a break them,I won't get another one. lolol
Gladly,P.E. doesn't count to being able to pass to the next year or not. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ahhhh, that's why you don't do pe smile
If i did pe in my uniform, i would die of hotness xD
we have a different uniform that we have to wear for pe too
hahaa, we don't need pe either :p

Finnista wrote:Am still waiting for answers/explanations from them. They usually take 2-3 days for them to get back to me. If this doesnt solve the problem I guess I just have to start clean.. Crying

woww, they should answer you right away!
I kno tht i would get impatient to wait for answers especially if it's a crisis! >.<
I'd hate to start again... :/
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 15/05/13, 06:49 pm

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER.
THAT'S THE NEW POKEMON? SERIOUSLY?! AS IN THE OFFICIAL AND ONLY POKEMON X/Y?
... The fan wish of having Pokemon "mature" as a game by being able to interact with the Pokemon and see blood, blood, blood (or, you know, wounds) is slowly coming true.

I'm feeling fantastic. I mean, there's still that barely tolerable fright in me about having to move away to college by June, but aside from that fact - that terrifying, terrifying fact - I'm feeling fantastic.

... Yeah, is it obvious I'm not good with interacting with strangers (aside from you guys, of course, you guys like the "weird" anime I like and understand that just because real people aren't playing the characters, doesn't mean it's Dora)?

hahaa, I was surprised too when i first saw the new pokemon xD
ofcourse! otome people sticks to otome ! :p

Dududu wrote:I AM SUPER ALONE! LET ME YELL AT YOU.

I got a new coat today that I ordered off Etsy and it's awesome and I love it andandand I have happies.

We're out of gas so I can't wash up, I used the last of the hot water for my bath HAHAHA. Being unable to finish my chores is a blessing and a worry since it means I have to do them LATER and really I'd rather get them over with. BUT HAHAHA SOME OF YOU HAVE SCHOOL, ooooooh you pooor, pooooooooor lil munchkins.

HAHHAA AND THAT'S IT; MY DAY IS BORING.

AND WHAT WAS THAT? Choosing between Animal Crossing? or Pokemon...?

Surely there is no competition; Pokemon wins, it always wins. I MEAN COME ON IT'S POKEMON AND LOOK, almost sort of customizable characters! AND POKEMON! And riding pokemon! AND JUST! Eurghreigpowhgo[wng POKEMON.

That being said, I hate the idea of someone picking something because I got a little crazy on CAPSLOCK so just ignore me if you want. but srsly pokemon

Okay I'll remove myself from your topic now. I hope everyone has a pleasant day/evening/night.

noooo! stay! xD
we wanna hear your story :p
ofcourse! Pokemon has to win!! it's just THE best ! ^_^
You must love that coat very much smile
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Almera 16/05/13, 12:02 am

I still don't know if I buy ACNL or Pokémon X/Y. lolol
Animal Crossing New Leaf will be released in June and Pokémon XY will be released in October,if I'm not wrong.
I really want a new game for 3DS because I only have Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and I already finished in Proud Mode. :/
But...POKÉMON XY.I play Pokémon since the first versions for Game Boy and it's just dslsdlksdsdkmld
idk

I want to know who will be the rival.You have to be really awesome,ma boi.
But I will always love you,N.
I really like N,ok? ok.
Almera
Almera
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 16/05/13, 01:02 am

Almera wrote:I still don't know if I buy ACNL or Pokémon X/Y. lolol
Animal Crossing New Leaf will be released in June and Pokémon XY will be released in October,if I'm not wrong.
I really want a new game for 3DS because I only have Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and I already finished in Proud Mode. :/
But...POKÉMON XY.I play Pokémon since the first versions for Game Boy and it's just dslsdlksdsdkmld
idk

I really like N,ok? ok.

OHOH, get Fire Emblem Awakening. Because you can marry frickin anyone you want and also I guess there's strategy based fighting and whatever but mostly the marrying anyone is fun. And I guess it has a cool story and fun characters but still, you can just, marry all the peeps.

IT'S FUN AND STUFF

And N is awesome, he has a super uber crush on the trainer it's true it can't be denied he invites you on a ferris wheel it's totally a date and everything NOTHING WILL CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE YOU CAN'T STOP THE FICTIONAL FEELS
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Almera 16/05/13, 01:32 am

Dududu wrote:
idk

I really like N,ok? ok.

OHOH, get Fire Emblem Awakening. Because you can marry frickin anyone you want and also I guess there's strategy based fighting and whatever but mostly the marrying anyone is fun. And I guess it has a cool story and fun characters but still, you can just, marry all the peeps.

IT'S FUN AND STUFF

And N is awesome, he has a super uber crush on the trainer it's true it can't be denied he invites you on a ferris wheel it's totally a date and everything NOTHING WILL CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE YOU CAN'T STOP THE FICTIONAL FEELS

I heard about Fire Emblem but I think I kinda suck at strategy based fighting games.
BUT YOU CAN MARRY CHARACTERS
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

I was shipping the fem!trainer/Touko with N even before playing the game. lolol
I was crying in the end with that song playing(N's Farewell).It reminds me of Love Theme from Mother 3.I haven't played Mother yet,but I really like this song.

YOU HAVE A GIANT BAMF LEGENDARY DRAGON
GO AFTER YOUR MAN GURL

petition to game freaks make a otome game when we can choose between all the rivals
because silver is adrobs too
ok? ok
Almera
Almera
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 16/05/13, 01:56 am

Almera wrote:
Dududu wrote:
idk

I really like N,ok? ok.

IT'S FUN AND STUFF

I heard about Fire Emblem but I think I kinda suck at strategy based fighting games.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

I was crying in the end with that song playing(N's Farewell).It reminds me of Love Theme from Mother 3.I haven't played Mother yet,but I really like this song.

GO AFTER YOUR MAN GURL

petition to game freaks make a otome game when we can choose between all the rivals
ok? ok

FUFUFU You don't need to be good at strategy to play, I just play as Novice all the time. It's pretty simple game play and you get used to it fairly quickly, it even gets pretty fun some times.

I haven't played any of Mother either so I have no idea what song you are refurring too! YAY! But yeah when N went away I was just, beside myself, WHY WOULD YOU BE ALL AWESOME LIKE THAT AND JUST UP AND LEAVE JEEZ. Have you played Black 2 or White 2?

HAHAHA, THEY DOOOO, but well, the game is getting closer and clooooser to having even more RPG type stuff, like the tiny little customization options that are coming and whatever. Maybe one day it'll have character affection levels and whatnot, that'd be really cool. I think all the characters are getting more and more detailed as well as interacting with the trainer a lot more lately so it doesn't seem THAT impossible, just unlikely considering their main buyers are kids. When I first played pokemon all I cared about was collecting Dratinis and trying to get Mew out of that truck.

Jus have to make a fan made short VN or something!

Silver was such a butthead thoouugghhh SIIGGHHHH but the cool ones always are... curse them all.
Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 16/05/13, 06:52 pm

what is this fire emblem thing anyway? smile
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dududu 16/05/13, 07:53 pm

rozelie123 wrote:what is this fire emblem thing anyway? smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's the wiki for all the games. I don't actually know a lot about the series itself.

And the page on Awakening; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personally I have only ever played two of the games, Awakening is the only game with the option to make characters lub eachother (I'm pretty sure anyway), which is pretty much why I bought it, siiggh, I am ashamed of myself but also HUHUHUHU MARRY ALL THE CHARACTERS.

Dududu
Dududu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 16/05/13, 08:32 pm

Dududu wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's the wiki for all the games. I don't actually know a lot about the series itself.

And the page on Awakening; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personally I have only ever played two of the games, Awakening is the only game with the option to make characters lub eachother (I'm pretty sure anyway), which is pretty much why I bought it, siiggh, I am ashamed of myself but also HUHUHUHU MARRY ALL THE CHARACTERS.

oooohhh, this looks interesting xD
imma save up to buy this ! ^_^
hahaa, yeahh! MARRY ALL THE CHARACTERS Laughing dududu
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumaki 17/05/13, 12:28 am

Gladly,P.E. doesn't count to being able to pass to the next year or not.

ahhhh, that's why you don't do pe
If i did pe in my uniform, i would die of hotness xD
we have a different uniform that we have to wear for pe too
hahaa, we don't need pe either

We don't have uniforms in France Crying And PE is obligatory Crying Now we're doing Basket-ball and I hate balls Crying Well, I HATE sports .... (apart from dancing, riding horses (even though I don't do it real often) and swimming maybe? XD)
Harumaki
Harumaki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 64
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivVEflVmNKKtsE2Myl10EA

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 17/05/13, 01:20 am

Harumaki wrote:
We don't have uniforms in France Crying And PE is obligatory Crying Now we're doing Basket-ball and I hate balls Crying Well, I HATE sports .... (apart from dancing, riding horses (even though I don't do it real often) and swimming maybe? XD)

you don't have uniforms?! :O
even just normal school uniforms not just pe ones?
i hate getting hit by balls, so i try to avoid those kind of things > w <
I do love playing badminton though.... even though it's not a ball xD
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Velut Luna 17/05/13, 04:13 am

Feeling better. Yesterday I had a killer headache and it made me want to puke. I blame the heat and the chicken I ate.
Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 285
Awards :
Events :

http://glitterberry.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 17/05/13, 09:40 am

Velut Luna wrote:Feeling better. Yesterday I had a killer headache and it made me want to puke. I blame the heat and the chicken I ate.

at least your feeling better! *hugs* ^_^
maybe.... it's food poisoning?! :O
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Almera 17/05/13, 08:08 pm

Dududu wrote:
Almera wrote:
Dududu wrote:
idk

I really like N,ok? ok.

IT'S FUN AND STUFF

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

GO AFTER YOUR MAN GURL

ok? ok

FUFUFU You don't need to be good at strategy to play, I just play as Novice all the time. It's pretty simple game play and you get used to it fairly quickly, it even gets pretty fun some times.

I haven't played any of Mother either so I have no idea what song you are refurring too! YAY! But yeah when N went away I was just, beside myself, WHY WOULD YOU BE ALL AWESOME LIKE THAT AND JUST UP AND LEAVE JEEZ. Have you played Black 2 or White 2?

HAHAHA, THEY DOOOO, but well, the game is getting closer and clooooser to having even more RPG type stuff, like the tiny little customization options that are coming and whatever. Maybe one day it'll have character affection levels and whatnot, that'd be really cool. I think all the characters are getting more and more detailed as well as interacting with the trainer a lot more lately so it doesn't seem THAT impossible, just unlikely considering their main buyers are kids. When I first played pokemon all I cared about was collecting Dratinis and trying to get Mew out of that truck.

Jus have to make a fan made short VN or something!

Silver was such a butthead thoouugghhh SIIGGHHHH but the cool ones always are... curse them all.

It's this song:

I haven't played yet. ;;;;;;
I want to play it because
N BBY
CHEREN BBY
BIANCA BBY
ghetsis you can throw yourself at the nearest fire,please
i don't like you

When I first played I didn't even know English. lolol
I was...3 or 4 years old,I guess.

They could add options when the trainer is talking with another character,idk.

Silver is that type of character you just have to look at his face and you will know he is tsundere as fuck.
I remember when he rips off the trainer team rocket's uniform,but luckly they were using their normal clothes underneath. lololol
Almera
Almera
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Velut Luna 18/05/13, 03:28 am

rozelie123 wrote:
Velut Luna wrote:Feeling better. Yesterday I had a killer headache and it made me want to puke. I blame the heat and the chicken I ate.

Not sure, since my mom also made mole con arroz, I pretty much ate both XD

Anyways! Today I'm okay. I went to the store and bought a new bowl for my cats yay!
and some baking soda since I heard that its good to mix it up with shampoo to get rid of any buildup and stuff.
Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 18/05/13, 08:08 pm

Velut Luna wrote:
rozelie123 wrote:

Not sure, since my mom also made mole con arroz, I pretty much ate both XD

Anyways! Today I'm okay. I went to the store and bought a new bowl for my cats yay!
and some baking soda since I heard that its good to mix it up with shampoo to get rid of any buildup and stuff.

wow...
what's 'mole com arroz' ? *^*

that's good smile
I should try that actually! ^_^
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Velut Luna 18/05/13, 11:52 pm

rozelie123 wrote:
wow...
what's 'mole com arroz' ? *^*

that's good smile
I should try that actually! ^_^

It's food. It's pretty much Rice with chicken, but the chicken is covered in...a sauce you can say.
It can be sweet or spicy. Here's a pic!

Spoiler:

They say that it helps your scalp and makes your hair a bit more healthier, the same thing can be done with Tea Tree Oil, at least thats what my brother tells me.

Today is okay. I was waiting for mom to bring burgers but she took forever and I ended up eating some instant ramen XD

Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 19/05/13, 01:52 pm

Velut Luna wrote:
It's food. It's pretty much Rice with chicken, but the chicken is covered in...a sauce you can say.
It can be sweet or spicy. Here's a pic!

Spoiler:

They say that it helps your scalp and makes your hair a bit more healthier, the same thing can be done with Tea Tree Oil, at least thats what my brother tells me.

Today is okay. I was waiting for mom to bring burgers but she took forever and I ended up eating some instant ramen XD

it looks a bit like curry xD

ahh, okay smile
I'm eating instant ramen right now! :p
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Velut Luna 03/08/13, 04:48 am

Not so good. I had a killer headache again and I feel drained. It doesn't help that it's pretty hot today.

gonna eat ice-cream now.
Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next