Otome Hearts
Anyone want to learn French with me? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Anyone want to learn French with me? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to learn French with me?

+4
Akuni
Roxas4ever
Harumaki
codevixen
8 posters

Go down

Anyone want to learn French with me? Empty Anyone want to learn French with me?

Post by codevixen 28/04/13, 02:21 am

Hi there! Since I don't see very many francophones (french speakers) around here, I guess I'll just make this our little French Corner! I've been speaking the language since I was 3 years old, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll gladly do my best to help you!

Merci! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
codevixen
codevixen
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 25
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to learn French with me? Empty Re: Anyone want to learn French with me?

Post by Harumaki 28/04/13, 08:41 pm

Heeey! I'm French! Well, half-French, half-Sweedish but I just speak French ^_^'
well, If you want I can help too ^_^
Harumaki
Harumaki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 64
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivVEflVmNKKtsE2Myl10EA

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to learn French with me? Empty Re: Anyone want to learn French with me?

Post by Roxas4ever 30/04/13, 05:26 am

I've been studying French for 5 years, and would greatly appreciate some help, if you don't mind!
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 240
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://leavesofmaple.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumaki 01/05/13, 04:52 pm

I personnaly don't mind ^_^ If I can be an help then just send me a pm smile
Harumaki
Harumaki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 64
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivVEflVmNKKtsE2Myl10EA

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 13/05/13, 01:57 am

I'm off my exams and I'm gonna take up Spanish/Italian and French studies this summer so YEAAA (b^^)b
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by thesleepykitten 13/05/13, 07:30 am

I'll probably have to brush up my French over the summer since this game I'm working on will feature a lot of French dialogue and I don't trust myself. XD At best I could make (from what other fluent French speakers say) is stiff/formal dialogue one would pick up from a dictionary, or language learning software.

Sooo, probably expect some questions or how to make personality show better through in the future. ^_^;
thesleepykitten
thesleepykitten
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 36
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 13/05/13, 08:23 am

thesleepykitten wrote:I'll probably have to brush up my French over the summer since this game I'm working on will feature a lot of French dialogue and I don't trust myself. XD At best I could make (from what other fluent French speakers say) is stiff/formal dialogue one would pick up from a dictionary, or language learning software.

Sooo, probably expect some questions or how to make personality show better through in the future. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.];
If you need someone to proof read your french dialogues, I can do that o: French is my first language, so I can also help in shining up your characters' personality through there dialogue :3
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyryhll 14/05/13, 07:01 pm

OMG ! I have zero, as in capital Z-E-R-O knowledge on the French language! it's not part of the curriculum where I live - we only have English Crying

So I'll be needing a LOT of HELP ^_^
Xyryhll
Xyryhll
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 11
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by umi~ 14/05/13, 09:06 pm

Bonjour! ^^ I can speak just a little bit French :D (because I've enrolled to a French school this year) I wouldn't mind trying to talk with people in French but I doubt you could understand my awesomely horrible third language :D
umi~
umi~
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 102
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 20/05/13, 04:54 am

If anyone has questions about french grammar, or how to say a certain sentence, or just needs help with work or homework, I can help o:
French is my first language, so I'm pretty confident in it ^_^
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down