Otome Hearts
Yaoi~everyone? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Yaoi~everyone? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yaoi~everyone?

+12
Aserettt
Roxas4ever
Her Cheshire Smile
Hype
KawaiiMess
umi~
venenatis-risus
rozelie123
Velut Luna
alice3ify
Loki666
SethKuroiHuke
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yaoi~everyone? Empty Yaoi~everyone?

Post by SethKuroiHuke 26/04/13, 10:57 pm

So what's your most FAVORITE yaoi couple? Love it! better love story than twilight Arrow
SethKuroiHuke
SethKuroiHuke
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 75
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Yaoi~everyone? Empty Re: Yaoi~everyone?

Post by Loki666 26/04/13, 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]USUK!!!!!!
Anybody who doesn't watch Hetalia doesn't know the historical wonders of AmericaxEngland [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If you watch Hetalia and you don't like USUK, you're missing out on the best yaoi couple ¬w¬
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 27/04/13, 08:36 am

Loki666 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]USUK!!!!!!
Anybody who doesn't watch Hetalia doesn't know the historical wonders of AmericaxEngland [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If you watch Hetalia and you don't like USUK, you're missing out on the best yaoi couple ¬w¬

Apparently this is the only yaoi couple that I ever like in my whole life. (Other than Hetalia couple like GerIta, DenNor, Spamano). Other than that, yaoi is a meh for me.
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 27/04/13, 10:55 pm

alice3ify wrote:
Loki666 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]USUK!!!!!!

Apparently this is the only yaoi couple that I ever like in my whole life. (Other than Hetalia couple like GerIta, DenNor, Spamano). Other than that, yaoi is a meh for me.

Haha same here x3
Hetalia yaoi pairings are the only pairings that I like romantically x3

I tend to like straight couples like Nami x Luffy more on a romantic level. I just like yaoi as something cute to imagine :3 (and sometimes entertaining ¬w¬)

Last edited by Loki666 on 30/04/13, 02:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Velut Luna 28/04/13, 12:47 am

The only ones I really ship:

Norway/Iceland - Hetalia
Saruhiko/Misaki - Project K

GOD. LIKE. SERIOUSLY. SARUMISA. ALL. THAT. OFFICIAL. ART. :D Love it!
AND THE MOMENTS. "TILL DEATH DO US PART" IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN SARU SAID HE JOINED SCEPTER 4 TO MISAKI.

Velut Luna
Velut Luna
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 285
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://glitterberry.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 28/04/13, 12:51 am

Hetalia yaoi pairings all the way!! I love you
US x UK! uwaaaaaaaa!!! *fangirling*

ALSO! Chibitalia x Holy Rome are just full of adorableness~ Love it!
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 341
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by venenatis-risus 28/04/13, 06:42 pm

HETALIA

HETALIA EVERYWHERE

Aha, well, I'm rather fond of One Piece couples (being a shounen manga fan, what would you expect?) such as CrocoDofla and Mihawk-Crocodile-Doflamingo. Because no one can ever go wrong with threesomes. Maybe it's my fetish for older men, or maybe it's just that Crocodile's sexy voice gets to me so much, but I love imagining them. Is that bad? I hope it's not bad.
venenatis-risus
venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 141
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 29/04/13, 09:02 pm

rozelie123 wrote:Hetalia yaoi pairings all the way!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
US x UK! uwaaaaaaaa!!! *fangirling*

ALSO! Chibitalia x Holy Rome are just full of adorableness~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I forgot about those two <3 I cried when HRE left for war D;

venenatis-risus wrote:HETALIA

HETALIA EVERYWHERE

Aha, well, I'm rather fond of One Piece couples (being a shounen manga fan, what would you expect?) such as CrocoDofla and Mihawk-Crocodile-Doflamingo. Because no one can ever go wrong with threesomes. Maybe it's my fetish for older men, or maybe it's just that Crocodile's sexy voice gets to me so much, but I love imagining them. Is that bad? I hope it's not bad.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW CROCODOFLA!!!!!! Dx
There is nothing wrong with having an older men fetish, but Crocodile x Doflamingo...... just no No / shakes head Sorry, but I really can't see them as a pairing together at all! Not even with Mihawk! None of them have a history of working together, other than being a shichibukai at one point. (btw, I still can't believe that Buggy is now a shichibukai ¬.¬) The best pairings that I can see with Crocodile and Doflamingo are Croco x Mr.1 and Doflamingo x Law and I don't even like those pairings Dx (Law is mine <(¬.¬<) ) As for Mihawk, it would probably be with Shanks x3

Since I'm talking about One Piece, I might as well say might fav yaoi pairing from that anime: ZoroxSanji There was this really funny video on youtube featuring them singing to Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better from Any Get Your Gun (I think >w<) But then youtube took down the video [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Loki666 on 30/04/13, 01:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by umi~ 29/04/13, 10:09 pm

Now don't make me start =_=
since you started with Hetalia,
I like USUK, TurkGreece (?), SpaIta.
I love Kaname X Zero from Vampire Knight (*sweatdrop*)
Pandora Hearts= Oz X Jack, Oz X Xerxes, Gil X hisbrother (what was his name ^^'')
KHR = ByakuranXTsuna, GiottoXTsuna, ByakuranXIrie, (a little) Mukuro X Hibari, EnmaXTsuna, BelXFran... I'm sure I'm forgetting more =_=
Durarara = Shizaya!
KuroBasu= AkashiXKuroko, KiseXKuroko, AomineXKise, MidorimaX (yet another one forgot, the one with the black hair ;A;)
K= ShiroXKuroh
Zetsuen no Tempest= MahiroXYoshino
No. 6 = SionXNezumi
Hakkenden: SatomiXShino, SousukeXShino
Uta no Prince-sama= ... OtoyaXTokiya!!! (I think they suit EACHOTHER than anybody :D)
Karneval = YogiXGareki, GarekiXNai

.... well... I ship almost everyone when I start a new show soo... :D
umi~
umi~
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 102
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 30/04/13, 07:29 am

ossans for life everyone else go home
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by venenatis-risus 30/04/13, 08:00 pm

Loki666 wrote:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW CROCODOFLA!!!!!! Dx
There is nothing wrong with having an older men fetish, but Crocodile x Doflamingo...... just no :no: Sorry, but I really can't see them as a pairing together at all! Not even with Mihawk! None of them have a history of working together, other than being a shichibukai at one point. (btw, I still can't believe that Buggy is now a shichibukai ¬.¬) The best pairings that I can see with Crocodile and Doflamingo are Croco x Mr.1 and Doflamingo x Law and I don't even like those pairings Dx (Law is mine <(¬.¬<) ) As for Mihawk, it would probably be with Shanks x3

Since I'm talking about One Piece, I might as well say might fav yaoi pairing from that anime: ZoroxSanji There was this really funny video on youtube featuring them singing to Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better from Any Get Your Gun (I think >w<) But then youtube took down the video [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ay, yes, I do like those pairings as well (especially Daz x Crocodile) and yes, CrocoDoflaMihawk has absolutely no basis except from looking good together. I admit that I only sort of like them together because of the hotness and sexiness (don't shoot me) but OH GOD YES DOFLALAW. Personality wise, I ship other than crack pairings xD While I do like Benn Beckname x Shanks, Mihawk x Shanks is always very... um, pleasurable. Buggy and Shanks is always nice, too - though I like KiddLaw and recently, I've opened up to LawLu. ANYWAY, speaking on the topic of Buggy, I can't believe it either. -_- Never expected him to become a Shichibukai...

Oh, oh, I've seen that video! It really was funny... especially considering their personalities :3 SanZoSan is really cute too, because of the wide genres it can cover. Their dynamic is really adorable, and hot as well, and just... well, considering how they always fight... (*blush*)
venenatis-risus
venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 01/05/13, 12:25 am

Also I entered a drawing to get a free copy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's not typical pretty boy yaoi (and in fact, it's not yaoi at all, it's bara/actual gay comics), so if you're interested in that you should take a look.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hype 01/05/13, 01:56 am

KawaiiMess wrote:Also I entered a drawing to get a free copy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's not typical pretty boy yaoi (and in fact, it's not yaoi at all, it's bara/actual gay comics), so if you're interested in that you should take a look.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My gawd, Tofu ..i can't believe this books exists. Bara guys are not really my thing, well except for Rider in FSN/Zero :D Good luck with the competition though, I'll probably snuck in the bookstore for a copy if it exists
Hype
Hype
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 214
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 03/05/13, 05:53 am

FRANCE x EVERYONE~

Okay, I'm kidding. Partly.
I love every Hetalia pairing everyone has mentioned aaaand that's about it for me when it comes to yaoi.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 05/05/13, 03:36 am

venenatis-risus wrote:
Loki666 wrote:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW CROCODOFLA!!!!!! Dx
There is nothing wrong with having an older men fetish, but Crocodile x Doflamingo...... just no No / shakes head Sorry, but I really can't see them as a pairing together at all! Not even with Mihawk! None of them have a history of working together, other than being a shichibukai at one point. (btw, I still can't believe that Buggy is now a shichibukai ¬.¬) The best pairings that I can see with Crocodile and Doflamingo are Croco x Mr.1 and Doflamingo x Law and I don't even like those pairings Dx (Law is mine <(¬.¬<) ) As for Mihawk, it would probably be with Shanks x3

Ay, yes, I do like those pairings as well (especially Daz x Crocodile) and yes, CrocoDoflaMihawk has absolutely no basis except from looking good together. I admit that I only sort of like them together because of the hotness and sexiness (don't shoot me) but OH GOD YES DOFLALAW. Personality wise, I ship other than crack pairings xD While I do like Benn Beckname x Shanks, Mihawk x Shanks is always very... um, pleasurable. Buggy and Shanks is always nice, too - though I like KiddLaw and recently, I've opened up to LawLu. ANYWAY, speaking on the topic of Buggy, I can't believe it either. -_- Never expected him to become a Shichibukai...

Oh, oh, I've seen that video! It really was funny... especially considering their personalities :3 SanZoSan is really cute too, because of the wide genres it can cover. Their dynamic is really adorable, and hot as well, and just... well, considering how they always fight... (*blush*)
So CrocoDoflaMihawk is just for your own fantasies xD *Shoots you* Jk, I won't shoot you :3. Actually, I'm really sorry for saying those things about your favourit pairings ;A; I tend to just blurt out whatever is on my mind x3. They are your favourits, everyone has different tastes and I should of not said those things Crying At least we agree on one of the pairings ( DoflaLaw <3) They are one of those pairings who are always at eachother's throats x3. As for the Mihawk x Shanks, I was just saying my opinion on which Mihawk pairing would work the best because I just can't see Mihawk in any pairing at all xD. Haha, I forgot about BuggyShanks xD. I'm not a big fan of KiddLaw, but I started liking LawLu too x3. Law and Luffy are so different that they litterally complete each other x3 I could see the two making the perfect tag team in battles :3
Spoiler:

I know right? xD That song just fit them perfectly xD It always made me laugh. And now that they fight every time they see eachother... :oops: They should just admit their dere dere feelings for eachother instead of hiding them behind some tsun tsun <3
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by venenatis-risus 06/05/13, 10:48 am

Loki666 wrote:
So CrocoDoflaMihawk is just for your own fantasies xD *Shoots you* Jk, I won't shoot you :3. Actually, I'm really sorry for saying those things about your favourit pairings ;A; I tend to just blurt out whatever is on my mind x3. They are your favourits, everyone has different tastes and I should of not said those things :cry: At least we agree on one of the pairings ( DoflaLaw <3) They are one of those pairings who are always at eachother's throats x3. As for the Mihawk x Shanks, I was just saying my opinion on which Mihawk pairing would work the best because I just can't see Mihawk in any pairing at all xD. Haha, I forgot about BuggyShanks xD. I'm not a big fan of KiddLaw, but I started liking LawLu too x3. Law and Luffy are so different that they litterally complete each other x3 I could see the two making the perfect tag team in battles :3
Spoiler:

I know right? xD That song just fit them perfectly xD It always made me laugh. And now that they fight every time they see eachother... :oops: They should just admit their dere dere feelings for eachother instead of hiding them behind some tsun tsun <3

Aww, you sweetheart, you don't need to apologize at all. It didn't seem like insulting to me at all - in fact, having someone to contradict my pairings can be a little refreshing. Don't worry about it, I do that a lot too~ who doesn't, to be honest? x3 Well, my penchant for MihawkxShanks was mostly inspired by the absolutely addictive works of organicscrews on tumblr (or Chronomorphosis on DevArt). 18 plus, though, I'm afraid. >v> I'll admit that DoflaLaw is such a perfect hate/love pairing - I'm curious what transpired between them~

Ooh, I thought I was the only one~! We've all seen how well Zoro and Sanji can work together - and of course good fight scenes are always appreciated especially when they involve such hot powerful sexylicious men. I'm guessing Doflamingo

Spoiler:

ZoSanZo <3 It's simply just addictive. Now if only they stopped being so ridiculously tsun-tsun...
venenatis-risus
venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 07/05/13, 08:03 am

venenatis-risus wrote:

Aww, you sweetheart, you don't need to apologize at all. It didn't seem like insulting to me at all - in fact, having someone to contradict my pairings can be a little refreshing. Don't worry about it, I do that a lot too~ who doesn't, to be honest? x3 Well, my penchant for MihawkxShanks was mostly inspired by the absolutely addictive works of organicscrews on tumblr (or Chronomorphosis on DevArt). 18 plus, though, I'm afraid. >v> I'll admit that DoflaLaw is such a perfect hate/love pairing - I'm curious what transpired between them~

Ooh, I thought I was the only one~! We've all seen how well Zoro and Sanji can work together - and of course good fight scenes are always appreciated especially when they involve such hot powerful sexylicious men. I'm guessing Doflamingo

Spoiler:

ZoSanZo <3 It's simply just addictive. Now if only they stopped being so ridiculously tsun-tsun...
Oh really o: Then don't mind me being really refreshing right now ^w^ Tbh, I really don't like ossan pairings No / shakes head They're just too... old Dx I don't mind them that much if they are mid-20's to 30 year old men, but any older and it's just *shutters* I prefer sexilicious young men that can entertain me <3... I mean funny young men that can make anyone laugh oxo Though, ossan pairings are better than incest pairings )x (I'm looking at those AcexLuffy and HikaruxKaoru pairings ¬.¬) THOSE ARE JUST NO!!!! Dx
I am done being refreshing right now ^w^ Back to our conversation :D So I'm safe to check those out. I'm in the 18+ groupe now owo I could tell you a bit about their history, but I don't know how far you are in the manga xD

I thought I was alone on that one, too OwO and I agree with you about those fight scene [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I can't wait to see what kind of sexy combinations they can make <3
As for Doflamingo's ability,
Spoiler:

I know [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *is tempted to photoshop that picture I took one morning where Sanji almost kisses Zoro, make them kiss in that picture and show it to them*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand we hijacked this thread with our One Piece yaoi talk 👅
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas4ever 10/05/13, 06:30 am

I'm not actually a straight up yaoi fan (yaoi meaning "Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi", or something along the lines of "No climax, no fall, no meaning"), just because I don't like porn of any type. Voyeurism makes me uncomfortable, and the viewing/reading of porn is voyeuristic in nature.

I am, however, a fan of shounen-ai that is well written. I thought No. 6 and Seven Days were super sweet, and I wish that more shounen-ai focused on the relationships between the two boys/men, and not just the sex.
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 240
Awards :
Events :

http://leavesofmaple.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMess 11/05/13, 07:28 am

Roxas4ever wrote:I'm not actually a straight up yaoi fan (yaoi meaning "Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi", or something along the lines of "No climax, no fall, no meaning"), just because I don't like porn of any type. Voyeurism makes me uncomfortable, and the viewing/reading of porn is voyeuristic in nature.

I am, however, a fan of shounen-ai that is well written. I thought No. 6 and Seven Days were super sweet, and I wish that more shounen-ai focused on the relationships between the two boys/men, and not just the sex.

Not to rain on your parade or split hairs over nerd slang, but I was told once by a Japanese native friend of mine that I should be saying "BL" instead of "shonen-ai", as "shonen-ai" sounds very close to "young boy love"--ie pedophilia. I'm not sure if that's the case now, but I've decided to err on the side of caution.

Even if you don't like the portrayal of sex in any form, there's some great stories out there that do have sex scenes (but aren't all about them)--Fumi Yoshinaga's works come to mind.

Also I think I might have destroyed the thread by posting actual gay comics AHAH WHOOPS
KawaiiMess
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas4ever 12/05/13, 08:18 pm

KawaiiMess wrote:
Roxas4ever wrote:I'm not actually a straight up yaoi fan (yaoi meaning "Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi", or something along the lines of "No climax, no fall, no meaning"), just because I don't like porn of any type. Voyeurism makes me uncomfortable, and the viewing/reading of porn is voyeuristic in nature.

Not to rain on your parade or split hairs over nerd slang, but I was told once by a Japanese native friend of mine that I should be saying "BL" instead of "shonen-ai", as "shonen-ai" sounds very close to "young boy love"--ie pedophilia. I'm not sure if that's the case now, but I've decided to err on the side of caution.

Even if you don't like the portrayal of sex in any form, there's some great stories out there that do have sex scenes (but aren't all about them)--Fumi Yoshinaga's works come to mind.

Also I think I might have destroyed the thread by posting actual gay comics AHAH WHOOPS

That is good to know. The last thing I need is for people to think I'm into weird pedophilia stuff :shock:

How graphic are the sex scenes? I'm okay with sex in fiction, as long as I'm not seeing genitalia or anything.
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 12/05/13, 09:16 pm

I personally loved Takano & Ritsu from Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi. Man, that anime was so adorable <3 I also liked Nowaki & Hiro and Usagi & Misaki from Junjou Romantica. I thought all of their relationships were really cute^^

Please don't take this the wrong way, and I'm not trying to sound rude.
But one thing I never understood was why so many people in the otome community ship yaoi pairings from shows that aren't yaoi or shonen-ai in the first place. I just never understood that. Can someone explain this to me? Haha

Last edited by Aserettt on 14/05/13, 05:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 222
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by shymel 12/05/13, 09:55 pm

Aserettt wrote:Please don't take this the wrong way, and I'm not trying to sound rude.But one thing I never understood was why so many people in the otome community ship yaoi pairings from shows that aren't yaoi or shonen-ai in the first place. I just never understood that. Can someone explain this to me? Haha
People like shipping characters they like together. I wouldn't say that all yaoi shippers are in the otome fandom though, since most otome games are GxB and yaoi is BxB. It's not just female fans who do this also. I've seen male fans with their yuri goggles on as tight as possible shipping two female characters that have no attraction towards each other.

Last edited by shymel on 12/05/13, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
shymel
shymel
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 107
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://shy-mel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 12/05/13, 10:08 pm

shymel wrote: People like shipping characters they like together. I wouldn't say that all yaoi shippers are in the otome fandom though, since most otome games are GxB and yaoi is BxB. It's not just female fans who do this also. I've seen male fans with their yuri goggles on a tight as possible shipping two female characters that have no attraction towards each other.

Ohh I see. For me, I enjoy otome and yaoi. But I like them separate haha. Anyways, that makes sense, thanks:)
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 222
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas4ever 13/05/13, 01:01 am

Aserettt wrote:
But one thing I never understood was why so many people in the otome community ship yaoi pairings from shows that aren't yaoi or shonen-ai in the first place. I just never understood that. Can someone explain this to me? Haha

I'm on the fluffier side of things, but, for me, I tend to ship people who have a really beautiful friendship, with a possible romantic side. These kinds of pairings show up more in non-yaoi shows than in yaoi ones. For example, I really like Otonashi x Hinata from Angel Beats!

That being said, there are definitely people out there who ship any two hot guys they can for there own pleasure. It's...well...it's weird to me, but I guess some people get off to it. Maybe not literally, but it does excite people? As shymel said, a lot of fanboys ship female characters together for the same reason.
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 14/05/13, 09:43 am

Aserettt wrote:
I'm kinda the same as Roxas4ever. I like my yaoi pairings because of the cute and entertaining romance they can bring. That's all. I don't mind the ... ecchi parts of yaoi as long as there isn't too much of it No / shakes head Stripping is as far as I would go x3
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content