Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 12:37 pm

So you guys, have you ever stumbled upon the said app? I did. I regretted it. Ruined my life. It's not fair. And the seiyuu's. I--I...*dead but comes back to life after a heartbeat* I mean

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not the only one, right? Come here and let's share our woes together.

Sigh.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by silvergirl33 on 21/04/13, 12:48 pm

I didn't know about the app, but I decided to go download it and ruin my life too xD
The art, the seiyuu's :nosbleed:

silvergirl33
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 35
+Gold : 38
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 02:29 pm

silvergirl33 wrote:I didn't know about the app, but I decided to go download it and ruin my life too xD
The art, the seiyuu's :nosbleed:

Haha! Let's ruin our lives together! *replaying her demise among those otome guys*

I KNOW AND THE VOICES

THE

MORNING

VOICES

*dead and buried*

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Topaztan on 21/04/13, 02:35 pm

The art and voices are really nice, but I never really played the app for more than five minutes of squealing. OTL...

There is one voice app I really like, "Voice Supplement" It's fairly new, and the voices are recorded with dummy head mics~. <3 The best part is that it also has the English translations for what the boys are saying.

It's such a cute app, OK. They just say things too make you feel comfort. It helps that one of the boys looks like Shuu from Diabolik Lovers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Sakimichi on 21/04/13, 02:42 pm

Can someone recommend me which should i take? xD
Preferably a hot butler-like voice
or a sweet prince tone xD

_________________
P A N I C [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 303
+Gold : 631
+Like : 94
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 02:54 pm

Topaztan wrote:The art and voices are really nice, but I never really played the app for more than five minutes of squealing. OTL...

There is one voice app I really like, "Voice Supplement" It's fairly new, and the voices are recorded with dummy head mics~. <3 The best part is that it also has the English translations for what the boys are saying.

It's such a cute app, OK. They just say things too make you feel comfort. It helps that one of the boys looks like Shuu from Diabolik Lovers

I bought good earphones just for this. And it's my alarm. And and and. Sigh

Will check that out! Oh there's also another kind of these but they are demons or something that has horns and one of the seiyuu's there is Ichigo's seiyuu and and and I-- Idk. I-- T^T

Sakimichi wrote:Can someone recommend me which should i take? xD
Preferably a hot butler-like voice
or a sweet prince tone xD

I downloaded everything

This raises a lot of question... OTL

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Topaztan on 21/04/13, 03:01 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:I bought good earphones just for this. And it's my alarm. And and and. Sigh

Will check that out! Oh there's also another kind of these but they are demons or something that has horns and one of the seiyuu's there is Ichigo's seiyuu and and and I-- Idk. I-- T^T

Woman, plug in those earphones and go get the app I told you about. DUMMY HEAD MIC. Ahem. Sorry, I'm a spaz.

They're not demons, they're the Starry Sky boys. Starry Sky is a popular otome series by Honeybee, the first game ~in Spring~ has an English patch. Patches for two of the other games are being done by Bishounen Gemu.

The boys are based on the zodiac signs, and in the app I think they give them extra "zodiac" features. Aries > Ram > Horns. C:

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 03:08 pm

Topaztan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:I bought good earphones just for this. And it's my alarm. And and and. Sigh

Will check that out! Oh there's also another kind of these but they are demons or something that has horns and one of the seiyuu's there is Ichigo's seiyuu and and and I-- Idk. I-- T^T

Woman, plug in those earphones and go get the app I told you about. DUMMY HEAD MIC. Ahem. Sorry, I'm a spaz.

They're not demons, they're the Starry Sky boys. Starry Sky is a popular otome series by Honeybee, the first game ~in Spring~ has an English patch. Patches for two of the other games are being done by Bishounen Gemu.

The boys are based on the zodiac signs, and in the app I think they give them extra "zodiac" features. Aries > Ram > Horns. C:

*slaps you* CALM YOURSELF YOU NEANDERTHAL! I AM IN THE PROCESS OF CHARGING MY OUT OF BATTERY PHONE. I love you for it anyways. Yep.

Nope not the Starry Sky boys, heavens I wonder what would happen to Iku if they added some features. O///O *is having indecent thoughts of two Iku*

Soine Hitsuji, close enough .___.

Wait are they related

How

o_o

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Topaztan on 21/04/13, 03:15 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
*slaps you* CALM YOURSELF YOU NEANDERTHAL! I AM IN THE PROCESS OF CHARGING MY OUT OF BATTERY PHONE. I love you for it anyways. Yep.

Nope not the Starry Sky boys, heavens I wonder what would happen to Iku if they added some features. O///O *is having indecent thoughts of two Iku*

Soine Hitsuji, close enough .___.

Wait are they related

How

o_o
D-did you just hit me... ?! *Shoosh paps* Heheheh, glad to know you still love me~. *maniacal laughter*


I- I don't know what is going on anymore? SOMEONE EXPLAIN THISSSSSSS. Dx I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to loo into it. :3

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 03:18 pm

Topaztan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
*slaps you* CALM YOURSELF YOU NEANDERTHAL! I AM IN THE PROCESS OF CHARGING MY OUT OF BATTERY PHONE. I love you for it anyways. Yep.

Nope not the Starry Sky boys, heavens I wonder what would happen to Iku if they added some features. O///O *is having indecent thoughts of two Iku*

Soine Hitsuji, close enough .___.

Wait are they related

How

o_o
D-did you just hit me... ?! *Shoosh paps* Heheheh, glad to know you still love me~. *maniacal laughter*


I- I don't know what is going on anymore? SOMEONE EXPLAIN THISSSSSSS. Dx I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to loo into it. :3

ㅇㅅㅇ

Well there goes my safety. I REFUSE TO GO INTO THE LOVE CAGE. I'M A FREE WOMAN IN A FREE COUNTRY IN A FREE FREE.

Sigh. AND THEY COUNT SHEEPS TOO. I MEAN DAYDREAMS. Sigh.

*currently dl-ing and saw a blonde dude with glasses* T-this is...

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Topaztan on 21/04/13, 03:42 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
ㅇㅅㅇ

Well there goes my safety. I REFUSE TO GO INTO THE LOVE CAGE. I'M A FREE WOMAN IN A FREE COUNTRY IN A FREE FREE.

Sigh. AND THEY COUNT SHEEPS TOO. I MEAN DAYDREAMS. Sigh.

*currently dl-ing and saw a blonde dude with glasses* T-this is...

I don't use cages, I use my palace dungeons~. Free what-a-what? Not anymore~.

SO, I'm assuming you've heard the Hetalia sheep counting drama CDs... right~??? (Say yes plsplsplspslpsls)

That's the closet!pervert butler

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Finnista on 21/04/13, 05:36 pm

I discovered them last night XD and so far I LOVE THESE GODDAMN APPS! OMG HIRAKAWA DAISUKE AND FUKUYAMA JUN

*fangirl screams* BRB! CRYING TEARS OF JOY T_T WHOO *IM BACK*

back to the topic i downloaded all of them so yeah my phone is full of these sleeping boyfriend apps XD
man..gotta love this dummy mic technology..

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 90
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Topaztan on 21/04/13, 05:52 pm

Finnista wrote:man..gotta love this dummy mic technology..

<3

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 06:15 pm

Topaztan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
ㅇㅅㅇ

Well there goes my safety. I REFUSE TO GO INTO THE LOVE CAGE. I'M A FREE WOMAN IN A FREE COUNTRY IN A FREE FREE.

Sigh. AND THEY COUNT SHEEPS TOO. I MEAN DAYDREAMS. Sigh.

*currently dl-ing and saw a blonde dude with glasses* T-this is...

I don't use cages, I use my palace dungeons~. Free what-a-what? Not anymore~.

SO, I'm assuming you've heard the Hetalia sheep counting drama CDs... right~??? (Say yes plsplsplspslpsls)

That's the closet!pervert butler

OqO P-Palace Dungeons? I surrender myself OTL

Did I? lolno I just got my signature because it's cute

Lies, trolling Topaz#1, success

Pervert??? O.o

Wait

-He has glasses
-He's a butler
-He's handsome

Lol nvm the pervert part, every guy is perverted anyways. LALALALLALAALALLALLAALALALLA~

Finnista wrote:I discovered them last night XD and so far I LOVE THESE GODDAMN APPS! OMG HIRAKAWA DAISUKE AND FUKUYAMA JUN

*fangirl screams* BRB! CRYING TEARS OF JOY T_T WHOO *IM BACK*

back to the topic i downloaded all of them so yeah my phone is full of these sleeping boyfriend apps XD
man..gotta love this dummy mic technology..

HOHOHO I SEE YOU ARE NO SUCKED IN TO THEIR DREAMY VOICES, ENJOY MY DEAR, ENJOY!

I have everything too, I have this cute little folder that I can only access, MUAHAHAHHA ;A; Idk, Idek.


Last edited by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 06:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 06:18 pm

I wonder, do they lick the dummy head mic? I mean--I, (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚) never mind. I guess.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Topaztan on 21/04/13, 06:23 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Topaztan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
ㅇㅅㅇ

Well there goes my safety. I REFUSE TO GO INTO THE LOVE CAGE. I'M A FREE WOMAN IN A FREE COUNTRY IN A FREE FREE.

Sigh. AND THEY COUNT SHEEPS TOO. I MEAN DAYDREAMS. Sigh.

*currently dl-ing and saw a blonde dude with glasses* T-this is...

I don't use cages, I use my palace dungeons~. Free what-a-what? Not anymore~.

SO, I'm assuming you've heard the Hetalia sheep counting drama CDs... right~??? (Say yes plsplsplspslpsls)

That's the closet!pervert butler

OqO P-Palace Dungeons? I surrender myself OTL

Did I? lolno I just got my signature because it's cute

Lies, trolling Topaz#1, success

Pervert??? O.o

Wait

-He has glasses
-He's a butler
-He's handsome

Lol nvm the pervert part, every guy is perverted anyways. LALALALLALAALALLALLAALALALLA~

Good, I know you'll just love living with me~ and doing everything I tell you

... I wait, w-was that sarcasm? Oh, get out! >A<

"Every guy is a pervert anyways." So you're saying you're not one? Not every guy, just 98% of them. C:


omfg, I can't even. You just asked if they lick the mic? Probably. .

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Finnista on 21/04/13, 06:30 pm

But sad to say the free version currently have 10 tracks.. sigh. I wanna purchase the mature tracks but google wallet is being such an ass and refuse to accept my purchase HMMPH!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 90
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Finnista on 21/04/13, 06:36 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote: I wonder, do they lick the dummy head mic? I mean--I, (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚) never mind. I guess.

the font is so small i dont even.. HEEEEHH. Are you embarrassed Dreamless-san about the seiyuu kissy-kissy on the dummy mic XD

Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 90
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 06:41 pm

Topaztan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
Topaztan wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
ㅇㅅㅇ

Well there goes my safety. I REFUSE TO GO INTO THE LOVE CAGE. I'M A FREE WOMAN IN A FREE COUNTRY IN A FREE FREE.

Sigh. AND THEY COUNT SHEEPS TOO. I MEAN DAYDREAMS. Sigh.

*currently dl-ing and saw a blonde dude with glasses* T-this is...

I don't use cages, I use my palace dungeons~. Free what-a-what? Not anymore~.

SO, I'm assuming you've heard the Hetalia sheep counting drama CDs... right~??? (Say yes plsplsplspslpsls)

That's the closet!pervert butler

OqO P-Palace Dungeons? I surrender myself OTL

Did I? lolno I just got my signature because it's cute

Lies, trolling Topaz#1, success

Pervert??? O.o

Wait

-He has glasses
-He's a butler
-He's handsome

Lol nvm the pervert part, every guy is perverted anyways. LALALALLALAALALLALLAALALALLA~

Good, I know you'll just love living with me~ and doing everything I tell you

... I wait, w-was that sarcasm? Oh, get out! >A<

"Every guy is a pervert anyways." So you're saying you're not one? Not every guy, just 98% of them. C:


omfg, I can't even. You just asked if they lick the mic? Probably. .

Why yes. The first statement up to the second. Trololol, I AM A FREE NARWHAL WHO CAN SWIM THE VAST OCEAN AT ITS WILL or should I say whale, get it? Whale=Will

Yes, I'm an innocent, delicate flower. As delicate as the Sakura petals on this fine Spring. Lolno. I beg to differ. At least 98.99% or better yet 99.99%

Those guys are rare.

I wonder if they even exist.

For all we know they only live in the 2D world.

Sigh.

Did I?

Finnista wrote:But sad to say the free version currently have 10 tracks.. sigh. I wanna purchase the mature tracks but google wallet is being such an ass and refuse to accept my purchase HMMPH!

Yep, unless glitches happen, which never happened for me. OmO maybe if you report it to google they will give your purchase for free! Probably. Idk. That was just a random outburst. Hohohoho.


_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 06:45 pm

Finnista wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote: I wonder, do they lick the dummy head mic? I mean--I, (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚) never mind. I guess.

the font is so small i dont even.. HEEEEHH. Are you embarrassed Dreamless-san about the seiyuu kissy-kissy on the dummy mic XD

Sora-chan or Yuki, any of the two would suffice. I take it you are a Finn-chan?

jealous, actually. Sigh

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Finnista on 21/04/13, 07:54 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Finnista wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote: I wonder, do they lick the dummy head mic? I mean--I, (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚) never mind. I guess.

the font is so small i dont even.. HEEEEHH. Are you embarrassed Dreamless-san about the seiyuu kissy-kissy on the dummy mic XD

Sora-chan or Yuki, any of the two would suffice. I take it you are a Finn-chan?

jealous, actually. Sigh

Actually.... Hmm.. I jumped when one of the seiyuu whisper at my ear.. but meh Diabolik lovers drama cd are much more hardcore than this EHEH! :oops:

Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 90
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 22/04/13, 04:52 pm

Finnista wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
Finnista wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote: I wonder, do they lick the dummy head mic? I mean--I, (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚) never mind. I guess.

the font is so small i dont even.. HEEEEHH. Are you embarrassed Dreamless-san about the seiyuu kissy-kissy on the dummy mic XD

Sora-chan or Yuki, any of the two would suffice. I take it you are a Finn-chan?

jealous, actually. Sigh

Actually.... Hmm.. I jumped when one of the seiyuu whisper at my ear.. but meh Diabolik lovers drama cd are much more hardcore than this EHEH! :oops:

D-don't even get that started O///O

Sadly for me, beggars can't be choosers, Sigh

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Finnista on 22/04/13, 05:01 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Finnista wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
Finnista wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote: I wonder, do they lick the dummy head mic? I mean--I, (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚) never mind. I guess.

the font is so small i dont even.. HEEEEHH. Are you embarrassed Dreamless-san about the seiyuu kissy-kissy on the dummy mic XD

Sora-chan or Yuki, any of the two would suffice. I take it you are a Finn-chan?

jealous, actually. Sigh

Actually.... Hmm.. I jumped when one of the seiyuu whisper at my ear.. but meh Diabolik lovers drama cd are much more hardcore than this EHEH! :oops:

D-don't even get that started O///O

Sadly for me, beggars can't be choosers, Sigh

Now. Now. Everyone have their own fetishes no? But urgh after listening to four Do-S vampires in one day i think im gonna faint! X__X haaa im still pondering whether to listen to other cds or not... NO NO NO! IM NOT TURNING INTO A DO-M!! DONT MAKE ME INTO ONE REJET! -shot dies-

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 90
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Dreamless Flight on 23/04/13, 03:33 am

Finnista wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
Finnista wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:
Finnista wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote: I wonder, do they lick the dummy head mic? I mean--I, (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚) never mind. I guess.

the font is so small i dont even.. HEEEEHH. Are you embarrassed Dreamless-san about the seiyuu kissy-kissy on the dummy mic XD

Sora-chan or Yuki, any of the two would suffice. I take it you are a Finn-chan?

jealous, actually. Sigh

Actually.... Hmm.. I jumped when one of the seiyuu whisper at my ear.. but meh Diabolik lovers drama cd are much more hardcore than this EHEH! :oops:

D-don't even get that started O///O

Sadly for me, beggars can't be choosers, Sigh

Now. Now. Everyone have their own fetishes no? But urgh after listening to four Do-S vampires in one day i think im gonna faint! X__X haaa im still pondering whether to listen to other cds or not... NO NO NO! IM NOT TURNING INTO A DO-M!! DONT MAKE ME INTO ONE REJET! -shot dies-

-runs away because Diabolik Lovers-

Nyahahah you should, to give you mental pain, I mean I've already died because of it and a few other things, sigh.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Topaztan on 23/04/13, 12:34 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:Why yes. The first statement up to the second. Trololol, I AM A FREE NARWHAL WHO CAN SWIM THE VAST OCEAN AT ITS WILL or should I say whale, get it? Whale=Will

Yes, I'm an innocent, delicate flower. As delicate as the Sakura petals on this fine Spring. Lolno. I beg to differ. At least 98.99% or better yet 99.99%

Those guys are rare.

I wonder if they even exist.

For all we know they only live in the 2D world.

Sigh.

Did I?

AHAHAH, SO PUNNY. <3

Oh, they're not that rare. ... Or maybe I'm immune and don't notice unless it's really obvious?? ;_; No, no, not pervert guys exist, I swear!

you did.


So. Um, I came back and I saw DIABOLIK LOVERS? Hnnnnggg. Let's talk about how More Blood release is tomorrow. Can we? Please? =w= <3

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Sleepy-time Boyfriend

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:50 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum