Otome Hearts
Romeo VS Juliet 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Romeo VS Juliet 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romeo VS Juliet

+5
Eryx
Saefiya
Laramie Castiel
Zucchini
Ace of Hearts
9 posters

Go down

Romeo VS Juliet Empty Romeo VS Juliet

Post by Ace of Hearts 17/04/13, 10:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Title: ロミオVSジュリエット
Producer: QuinRose
Platform: PSP
Release Date: 2013 pending
Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Story:
(No description available yet. I'll add it later.)
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Romeo VS Juliet Empty Re: Romeo VS Juliet

Post by Zucchini 17/04/13, 11:22 pm

I'm disappointed that you can't go for Tybalt, seriously. I might be the only one(?) but I find him hotter than Romeoww(and I don't only like him for that but also because he's the heroine's "cousin") and especially if, as his description says he sees Juliet as his "姉" ... ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)
At best he'll get a side route, or nothing, just as planned.

Paris looks nice too but it might be a trap? You don't know when characters like Bremen might pop out...
I think that the vampire trend is getting overused and the fact that Romeo is one bothers me a little. I like Mercutio's chara design; it reminds me Nate from Beyond the Future.
Zucchini
Zucchini
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 73
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 17/04/13, 11:39 pm

Boy, I'm really not sure about this one. I think I'm just biased because of the vampire thing plus I didn't really enjoy Romen & Juliet. Maybe I'll give it a chance just because it's not the type of game I'd usually play.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zucchini 17/04/13, 11:48 pm

Since Omochabako/Grimm and their latest games I've became more wary about Quinrose... I'd rather have a good game per year than somethingunpolished/3 months? I liked Romeo & Juliet a lot(and especially Tybalt, woot~) Let's see how they'll do it; I might try it if the advertising in the DGS/Bs'log works.
Zucchini
Zucchini
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 73
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saefiya 18/04/13, 02:07 am

I'm really curious about this one. Although I agree with Quinrose's schedule of releasing games too often, they don't get the polish that they need lately. I'd rather have quality over quantity, to be honest.

I'm a sucker for games that are adaptations though, of fairy tales or stories or whatever. So with a vampire twist, I wonder how it'll turn out.

Not to mention I'm getting over my "lol Romeo and Juliet are such idiots" thoughts I've had since learning it in freshmen year.
Saefiya
Saefiya
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 284
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 19/04/13, 04:15 am

Zucchini wrote:I'm disappointed that you can't go for Tybalt, seriously.

This is the biggest tragedy of all. Finally you think you can have your favorite guy and it turns out he's not an option even in an otome game.

Personally I hated the original Romeo and Juliet. They barely knew each other and killed themselves for each other? Nonsense. As far as I'm concerned Quinrose can only improve this story. That's saying a lot since I'm not into the vampire craze. Some of Quinrose's games haven't been that good recently, but I hope this is one of the better ones. Paris is looking good, and the fact that Shakespeare is in here too amuses me. Honestly Romeo looks like the most boring character in here.

If the story and CG samples look good, I'll buy this.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 19/04/13, 10:13 am

I'm kind of excited to play this. It's almost a year since I played my last QR game (Ouma) and the latest ones they released does not quite interests me/have a so-so review. ^^;;

And you are all right when you said that Tybalt looks good than Romeo. XD I didn't know that there's a character named William Shakespeare in this game. lol
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 19/04/13, 11:58 am

I'm just gonna' do a quick search on the characters because I forgot who they were

Oh, that's right. Frankly, I fiercely disliked the quick and shallow "love" between Juliet and Romeo. I've watched only the Leonardo di Caprio movie, but still. Blame it on my traditional mindset but all I could think was "indecentindecentstupidstupidwhatiswrongwithyou?". I knew it was a hopelesss cause but I kept rooting for Paris through and through. He seemed so kind, so caring, so harmless, so sweet, so vulnerable.

As for the game - you know I still can't play it but whatever - it looks very interesting. Mainly, I'm interested in how they'll tell the story of the non-Romeo routes, the vampire bit I want to avoid like the plague but alas, my hatred for Romeo - who was so emo before the ball because of his original loved one - could make me forget that.

I'm excited to see Mercutio's route, him being my favorite character of all.

PS. Can someone tell me if Shakespeare's an obtainable character? I don't want to, I just think it'd be interesting.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 19/04/13, 06:29 pm

^ I've got the same question. Though it will probably be revolting to have a Shakespeare route and none for Tybalt. xD;;

I'm curious about Mercutio's route too. Probably he's the route I'm most excited to go for.

I heard that Paris is a yandere character? whyyy QR ;A;
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 164
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 26/04/13, 02:08 am

So it has a vampire twist to it? I was kinda hoping it'd be mafia-themed since I love that type of stuff. I might buy it if the art looks good but I don't have high hopes for it.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 26/04/13, 10:30 pm

Daeyamati wrote:So it has a vampire twist to it? I was kinda hoping it'd be mafia-themed since I love that type of stuff. I might buy it if the art looks good but I don't have high hopes for it.
I don't know how familiar you are with QuinRose, but sometimes they put an interesting spin on older, overused themes. That's the only reason I'm giving this a chance. Vampire hunters VS vampires does nothing for me, but maybe they will make it interesting. Even I'm still not convinced yet though. I want to see some CG samples and a bit of the plot first. Needless to say, the only other company I might trust to pull this off is Rejet, though it doesn't seem like their style.

The one thing I will be happy about for sure is that the heroine is bound to be tough enough to not put up with and vampire's crap. I'm so tired of watching girls get pushed around by these blood suckers. They start resembling mosquitoes more than hell spawn after a while.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 20/05/13, 03:24 am

Update: official cast (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Capturables:
  • Romeo Montague - Sakurai Takahiro
  • Mercutio Eterna - Yusa Kouji
  • Lawrence Globus - Hatano Wataru
  • Paris Verona - Kimura Ryohei
  • Escalus Verona - Inoue Kazuhiko
  • Benvolio Montague - Koyasu Takehito

No route:
  • William Shakespeare - Ono Yuuki
  • Tybalt Capulet - Hosoya Yoshimasa
  • Balthasar Aquila - Enomoto Atsuko
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas4ever 20/05/13, 03:33 am

So happy Mercutio is capturable Love it!

He's my favorite character in the play :p
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 240
Awards :
Events :

http://leavesofmaple.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/03/14, 09:14 pm

Daeyamati wrote:So it has a vampire twist to it? I was kinda hoping it'd be mafia-themed since I love that type of stuff. I might buy it if the art looks good but I don't have high hopes for it.

The vampire twist might be interesting though...we'll see where this goes...I just hope it isn't the sort of blasphemy that'll make poor Mr.Shakespeare toss and turn in his grave

Back to top Go down

Post by Akitsuki 09/04/14, 11:55 am

Oh, I saw the advertisement for this! Well.. The plot looks interesting, though I should say I'm not that interested with the vampire stuff. I somehow imagine instead of being lovey-dovey, Romeo and Juliet would just argue whenever they meet LOL 

I'm interested with Mercutio, but having Tybalt as a no-route character is just a shame mou~ And no offense, but is it just me wondering why in the hell William Shakespeare would be there?

Other that that, the art looks nice and seems like QuinRose has a good reputation for its story. Now if only I could play this one..
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 36
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content