Otome Hearts
Hello there 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello there 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there

4 posters

Go down

Hello there Empty Hello there

Post by BloodiedRose 14/04/13, 11:56 pm

I don't really like to introduce myself since I am a very shy person in general and think of myself as boring, but recently I have wanted to break out of my shell.

I haven’t been active in any forum for the past six years, I think. During that period I have been studying, drawing, and growing my CD and book collections.

I draw on any surface I can(examples: paper, canvas, desk/tables tops, skin, clothes…)
Eventually I plan on making an otome game, but overactive imagination won’t settle on one idea. There are notebooks and binders filled with sketches in my closet.

When people first meet me they think I’m mature for my age, but I’m really like a child who doesn’t want to grow up deep inside.

Oh, warning in advance is that I do have conflicting personalities that my self-conscience developed when I was younger, I can’t really control them. The one that shows the most is my sadistic side.
BloodiedRose
BloodiedRose
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 56
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello there Empty Re: Hello there

Post by Ace of Hearts 15/04/13, 01:19 am

Hello, nice to meet you.

We've all been playing around, and fangirling/fanboying about whatever floats our boat, so feel free to join us.

Maybe you'll be able to settle on an idea for an otome game while you're here. If it happens, please show us XD. It's cool that you draw so much. I used to draw more, but life kind of got in the way. Hopefully I can get back to it.

Lol, nothing wrong with being a kid. Just don't abuse your Toma faction cage privileges.

-Looks back at the other Toma faction members-

HEY YOU!

-runs off-
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedRose 15/04/13, 01:41 am

Thank you for welcoming me into the forum! ^_^

I'll try not to abuse my privileges, but I make no promises
BloodiedRose
BloodiedRose
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by stellarroze 15/04/13, 09:03 pm

Hi BloodiedRose, nice to meet you. I hope you have fun here and you might even be able to settle on a premise for your otome game. I'm sure it'll be good. :D By the way, are you a Gemini?
stellarroze
stellarroze
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 152
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedRose 15/04/13, 10:45 pm

stellarroze wrote:Hi BloodiedRose, nice to meet you. I hope you have fun here and you might even be able to settle on a premise for your otome game. I'm sure it'll be good. :D By the way, are you a Gemini?
It's nice to meet you too stellarroze.
I'm actually born on the Taurus/Gemini cusp, but I do consider myself more of a Gemini.
BloodiedRose
BloodiedRose
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMist 17/04/13, 12:12 am