Otome Hearts
Hello, everyone! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello, everyone! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty Hello, everyone!

Post by Prinny 14/04/13, 07:54 am

Hi there, everybody! :D I recently heard about this forum from an Otome game blog on Tumblr and just had to join. I love anime/manga, drawing fanart, reading (all hail Stephen King!), and finding people with the same interests as me~

I came across Voltage Inc.'s selection of games upon updating to an Iphone last October and quickly fell in love with Otome games in general~ I'm not really familiar with games produced by other companies, but I'd like to see what else is out there. (The only reason I know about Amnesia is that I watched the anime...I'd buy the game if it were in English. ;_; )

I'm particular to the blushing/shy cuties as you can see from my Kent faction. XD I was so tempted to choose Ikki since he's my favorite Amnesia guy, but there's no denying my adoration for the adorable sweethearts. >w< (anyone else love Thomas from Voltage's "Pirates in Love"?)

I'm happy to be here and hope I can make many a friend~

Prinny
Prinny
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 30
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty Re: Hello, everyone!

Post by NuitNoire 14/04/13, 07:58 am

I adore sweet guys like Kent too, but... overall I like tsunderes more, so I am part of the Heart faction~ Anyway, nice to meet you, and I'm glad to see someone else who likes to read! I'm more into satire and humor than Stephen King's genres, but hey!
NuitNoire
NuitNoire
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 551
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://marchharethetranslator.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame 14/04/13, 08:03 am

YES INDEED~ Voltage games are fun but so pricey. ):

Welcome to the wonderful forums of otome, where it is a paradise... a sanctuary for people to embrace their inner god or goddess. We hope you enjoy your stay here as you explore all that is and will be. A wonderland filled with hopes and dreams... just make sure you hold onto them tightly and keep them safe in this deluxe cage I am about to give you.
I will also give you complimentary whips to make your hopes and dreams and love more obedient so they do not try to escape. Here, take some roofies, they will keep them calm and sleepy. (:
Ame
Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 699
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 14/04/13, 08:08 am

Hi there. It's nice to see more people joining Kent's faction. I almost did too, but I ended up with Ukyo. It's easier to defend against the Toma faction that way XD. But yeah, Kent is a sweetie.

-hands you key chain-

These are most of the keys to the Toma faction cages. I can't guarantee that you are covered because they change the locks often, but take these and use Kent factions brains to avoid the worst of it.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Prinny 14/04/13, 08:12 am

Thanks for the welcome! And you're right, Voltage games cost so much. ;_; But they're so worth it in my opinion!

I just love Stephen King's style of writing. <3 I'm a big horror genre fan so I've definitely read his creepy classics. XD But humor is good too, I do love humor!

Is the cage mandatory, Ame? ;_; I'm afraid yandere isn't my style, I prefer to keep my hopes and dreams with sweetness and promises of cuddles~
(Thank you, Ace of Hearts! *sneaks away with the keys*)
Prinny
Prinny
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 30
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum