Otome Hearts
[Suggestion] Organize by adding. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
[Suggestion] Organize by adding. 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Suggestion] Organize by adding.

3 posters

Go down

Solved [Suggestion] Organize by adding.

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 14/04/13, 07:09 am

It may just be my possible OCD talking but I noticed the topics were a little... scattered. For one, in the general discussion, there's both non-otome game update, general help threads (for Japanese learners mainly), and just chat threads. It's not a major problem, I know, but it does get a teeny tiny bit confusing. How about turning the General Discussion into a separate board (?) and adding a sub-forum for Non-otome game discussions, one for learning the Japanese language (we can all ask questions, have tutorials, share our resources and stuff since Japanese is an important factor in being an otome gamer), one for chat, one for sharing details on social network sites and possibly one for games ("The person above you", "The Morning After", etc.)

I know that I may just be nitpicking and that this is a new site and stuff, I was just putting my two cents in. ^^

Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Suggestion] Organize by adding.

Post by Sakimichi 14/04/13, 09:59 am

Years of my experience in handling forums, adding too much separate boards kills forums.
As much as possible we only use less sections so people can enjoy staying at one place. We dont need to over segregate stuff...pretty much the general discussion should be able to handle all things that are not anime/manga and visual novel.
Staying in one place can make users look for interesting stuff more easily and discover new stuff that piques interest.
:afro:
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 14/04/13, 12:06 pm

Alrighty, just checking~ ^^
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 14/04/13, 04:30 pm

Giving out +1 Gold [SOLVED]
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
[Suggestion] Organize by adding. Z2JDVDj[Suggestion] Organize by adding. VvPj443[Suggestion] Organize by adding. KJM1nv6[Suggestion] Organize by adding. BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down