Otome Hearts
Hello. <3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello. <3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello. <3

2 posters

Go down

Hello. <3 Empty Hello. <3

Post by tssf 13/04/13, 09:45 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm new here and I'm terrible at introducing myself. You can call me whatever you want.

I don't even know when I first found out about otome or when I became a fan, it just suddenly happened a few years ago. Sadly, I can't really play most game – I can't understand or speak Japanese and need a translation for everything. Still, this doesn't stop me from getting addicted to pictures and hoping to be able to understand the games one day.

I am the strange kind of person that might dislike something one day, but loves it a few days later. This includes that I might suddenly love all possible characters.

Aside from playing games, watching anime and reading manga, I also like to spend a lot of time on Tumblr. From time to time I also do things that are considered "normal" by people who were not fortunate enough to to experience this wonderful world.

I don't know what else to say, so I'll just go to my profile and try to somehow choose multiple factions at the same time.
tssf
tssf
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 53
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello. <3 Empty Re: Hello. <3

Post by Ame 13/04/13, 09:48 pm