Otome Hearts
...hello... 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
...hello... 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...hello...

3 posters

Go down

...hello... Empty ...hello...

Post by The Sword of Shadows 13/04/13, 09:08 pm

hello my name is Shadow.. I'm new here ,but that shouldn't stop any of you from talking to me c: To be honest it took me a lot of courage for me to be talking like this so openly especially since I'm very quiet ,but because this is the web it should be easier for me to talk :p I really love playing otome games because it helps me overcome my forever alone self that has no friends ;c and I feel so loved when I do play them. -w- feel free to talk to me and if I'm really awkward or being too emotionless please tell me so I can at least talk to you the way that will make you feel comfortable. I hope to get to know everyone! Let's be friends okay? smile and ^^' please excuse my awkardness and my lack of emotions

Last edited by The Sword of Shadows on 13/04/13, 09:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : was too vague)
The Sword of Shadows
The Sword of Shadows
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 39
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

...hello... Empty Re: ...hello...

Post by Saefiya 13/04/13, 09:23 pm

Hi Shadow! I get what you mean, I'm rather shy myself, even on the interwebs lol. Definitely trying to change that. But welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay! (:
Saefiya
Saefiya
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 284
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 13/04/13, 09:43 pm

Hello and welcome!I'm sure you're going to enjoy your stay here,along side with everyone wink.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sword of Shadows 13/04/13, 10:33 pm

^-^ thank you! both of you are very kind!
The Sword of Shadows
The Sword of Shadows
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 39
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content